• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Africanus

tumblr_nz5q36AurD1rw6hzpo3_500.jpg
tumblr_nz5q36AurD1rw6hzpo1_500.jpg

http://marvelentertainment.tumblr.c...-january-coulson-and-his-team-step-out-of-the

Tell me why Deathlok looks like bootleg Cyborg.

Even when Ward dies he doesn't die.

Wouldn't Ward's rotting corpse smell like in a couple of days. Wouldn't his shattered rib cage be a hindrance to that thing inhabiting his body? I mean, Will's body never actually healed.

What a plothole.

Will remained on that planet for quite a big chunk of time after being killed , yet fitz nor ward realised that something was off . Meaning that his corpse was still warm and he didn't smell. ( there are several moments where will was being touched by both )

I think that Ward body will be fine.

Will remained on that planet for quite a big chunk of time after being killed , yet fitz nor ward realised that something was off . Meaning that his corpse was still warm and he didn't smell. ( there are several moments where will was being touched by both )

I think that Ward body will be fine.

It was actually commented on show that Will did, in fact, smell, but it's not established whether the smell was him rotting or just really bad BO.

Johndoey

Banned
Seeing Wards body slowly rot over the rest of the season would be hype and explain the Taskmaster cybernetic implants #Keepthedreamalive.

inky

Oh, yes, the "what a plothole" comment is me being facetious. Didn't feel like I needed the warning but here it is anyway (I'm glad no one jumped on me for that ;P).

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Wouldn't Ward's rotting corpse smell like in a couple of days. Wouldn't his shattered rib cage be a hindrance to that thing inhabiting his body? I mean, Will's body never actually healed.

What a plothole.

This is a show who started with a main character who had gotten a large metal staff shoved through his heart, obliterating it. Said character is still around. Alien's, mayne.

Hyun Sai

In the end I'm really disappointed by Ward storyline. I liked what they did with him first part of season 2, but then he turned dumb (women can do that to you) with the moronic revenge against bobbi and revenge for the death of said girlfriend.

I stopped caring about him long time ago, writers went the lazy and silly route with him.

garth2000

I'm not sure if this has been talked about, but I thought hydra said it was a hydra inhuman trapped on the other planet. Unless I missed something it's some kind of parasite.

Can other creatures be inhuman?

Chariot

I'm not sure if this has been talked about, but I thought hydra said it was a hydra inhuman trapped on the other planet. Unless I missed something it's some kind of parasite.

Well, whatever it is, it's certainly in humans

The Kree

Banned

There's a group called the Universal Inhumans. They're made up of different species from very different planets. The thing they have in common is that they were all genetically modified by the Kree in the distant past and they have their powers activated by some form of terrigenesis, so even though they're not from earth or human, they're still referred to as Inhumans.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Something else that probably doesn't mean anything, but both Clark Gregg and Luke Mitchell retweeted this:

6yPRolw.png

As far as tentacled or snake-like Lovecraftian Marvel characters go, what we've seen of the thing possessing Ward is clearly far below beings like Set or Shuma-Gorath. Zvilpogghua would actually fit the modus operandi of using human hosts, but that one is probably tied to the FF rights.

Anyway, like I said this most likely doesn't mean anything and they just thought it was cool, but it made me think that with Doctor Strange coming next year it would be fun as hell if they eventually started steering AoS closer to the occult side of the Marvel Universe.

I'd also lose my shit if they had the balls (and budget) to pull off Jeremiah Warrick on TV:

geZFWLp.jpg

0AhQqrg.jpg

I hope we get to see the other planet again. Want to know more about the Hydra hideout and the ancient civilisation of that planet. Hopefully In-Ward will tell us more about that planet and it's people

What a plothole.
Revived and healed most likely.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
i hated the ending. first they say "only 60 seconds" just to stretched it over a few minutes.

yes I know it is normal, but good god they really stretched those minutes.

then you suddenly have them back..felt like they left out a few moments I would have liked to see.

liked the story. but how it was cut? horrible imho.

oh and also the fucking thing is a goa'uld

Khaz

Yeah I understand what they wanted to tell and I liked it, but the pacing is all kind of wrong. Coulson guessed wrong, they were on Namec, where the time flows super slowly, not on Tattoine.

Slayven

Seeing Wards body slowly rot over the rest of the season would be hype and explain the Taskmaster cybernetic implants #Keepthedreamalive.
Cybernetics defeat the idea of Taskmaster

There are no rules to terriagenesis, it can fuck you up

Both are inhumans

Eldrac_%28Earth-616%29_0002.jpg

524446-stallior.jpg

I can't wait.

Old Nazi man will be all happy and glad that his alien god is finally back, and he will ask him how he wants to enslave humanity, and Zombie Ward will just go on a weird rant about wanting to kill Coulsin.

LOL. Ward and Daisy make the show for me. Hope they get back together.

Top Bottom