• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Luke_Wal

What's the difference between the SHIELD run by Coulson and the SHIRLD run by Fury?

Super unclear. They seem to be entirely different organizations, obviously, but I remember that they mentioned in one episode at the end of S2 that "Coulson had lent them a heli-carrier" or something.

Super unclear. They seem to be entirely different organizations, obviously, but I remember that they mentioned in one episode at the end of S2 that "Coulson had lent them a heli-carrier" or something.

They're not different organizations. Fury literally gave Coulson the keys.

Shahadan

I'm really not sure how you could come to that conclusion given the events that actually happened.

Because that's inevitable once done with everything that storyline has to offer, as with almost every character in this situation in history, and amy acker pretty much said it in interviews.

I just watched season 1 & 2 on Netflix and I like what I'm addicted to the show.

Don't have TV channels so how long would season 3 take to go on Netflix?

Arg! Huluplus starts with episode 6 of season 3.

I just watched season 1 & 2 on Netflix and I like what I'm addicted to the show.

Don't have TV channels so how long would season 3 take to go on Netflix?

You'll probably be waiting until the summer. ABC puts episodes online and on Hulu but unless you subscribe you have to wait 7 days after an episode is posted to watch it. They only keep episodes online for about a month, so you end up with the most recent 4 or 5 episodes only.

Do you live in the US? You could get an HD tuner - either a set-top box or something to plug into your PC. Just have to be in range of a local ABC broadcast, which is pretty much everywhere.

You'll probably be waiting until the summer. ABC puts episodes online and on Hulu but unless you subscribe you have to wait 7 days after an episode is posted to watch it. They only keep episodes online for about a month, so you end up with the most recent 4 or 5 episodes only.

Do you live in the US? You could get an HD tuner - either a set-top box or something to plug into your PC. Just have to be in range of a local ABC broadcast, which is pretty much everywhere.

I just need a place to watch episode 1 threw 5. I have Huluplus and can watch the rest there.

anaron

huh? People get attached to the characters, not the actors, so if one of your characters dies but the actor immediately comes back as their evil twin of course that's not going to soften the blow. It's the same deal with people thinking that Ward haters got mad because Brett Dalton is still in, they hate Ward, not Brett Dalton, Ward is still dead.

And "she was always going to come back" is an extremely flawed argument, the actor/actress still remaining involved guarantees nothing.

Lol, it absolutely guarantees it. Whedon himself even said as much.

and that twin comparison doesn't work because Illyria was in Fred's body.

just announced at TCA that "Marvel's Most Wanted" officially ordered to pilot

What is the usually turn around time till these things air?

The cast was getting awfully bloated by the mid season break (Deathlok still M.I.A) getting those 2 off the show is probably a good thing.

I'm looking forward to it to be honest.

Pachimari

YES! I'm really excited to see Mockingbird and Hunter be more central in their own show. But hopefully it turns out to be quality as well.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Love Bobbi and Hunter with the gang, but yeah, the cast is just too big at the moment and this sounds like a good thing. They'll probably do crossover episodes frequently too, so it's not a loss. Hope the pilot turns out good and doesn't feel like just another SHIELD episode.

I love Hunter and Bobbi this season and I hated the idea at first, but they probably do need to spread the characters out across multiple shows similar to the CW DC shows.

Pachimari

I just hope that Most Wanted won't just be another Agents of Shield or more of it. It should have its own identity and formular.

Magwik

Banned
I honestly don't think Bobby and Hunter can carry their own show. They work best when interacting with the rest of SHIELD

Chase17

I'm in for the Bobby and Hunter on the condition that it takes place before Agents of SHIELD and includes the one and only WARD!

That or it's concurrent with Agents and the ghost of ward as a series regular.

I just hope that Most Wanted won't just be another Agents of Shield or more of it. It should have its own identity and formular.

I'd expect it would be something like Terriers or Killjoys.

Donal-Logue-Michael-Raymond-James-Terriers-TV-Movie.jpg

killjoys-tv-review-syfy.jpg
A show about case-by-case bounty hunting, instead of SHIELD larger remit at this point.

Pachimari

I just hope it's gonna be something different to Agents of Shield. Maybe more of an adventure. Do they have some quality source material they can pull from?

Khezu

I'm in the camp that thinks this is a terrible idea.

For starters I don't really want to watch a show centered around Bobbi and Hunter, and I think AoS will suffer with out them.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
It definitely needs to have its own identity, it will help wonders if they get someone with a strong vision at the helm. I'm hoping for a good supporting cast too. There's actually a lot of different things you can do with characters like those two.

I just hope it's gonna be something different to Agents of Shield. Maybe more of an adventure. Do they have some quality source material they can pull from?
Since we're never getting a Hawkguy + Kate Bishop show, they could get some inspiration from Fraction's Hawkeye run.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in the camp that thinks this is a terrible idea.

For starters I don't really want to watch a show centered around Bobbi and Hunter, and I think AoS will suffer with out them.
I agree 100%. Just doesn't make sense to me. You know they're going to have to add a few more characters to the group and not just leave it at Bobbi and Hunter. So that means we get a bunch of new "nobodies" that we could not care less for or they give us some actual Marvel side characters. In a perfect world, we'd just be getting a baller Hawkeye/Widow TV spy show.

Slacka

I wonder if they are planning to use this show as a way of extending the Secret Warriors subplot.

With SHIELD we are witnessing the formation of Team White, Most Wanted could well be based around Bobbi and Hunter going off to form one of the other Caterpillar teams, either Team Grey, or most likely Team Black as Alexander Pierce is obviouly not going to be leading it as he did in the comics after the events in Winter Soldier.

I could definately see them heading up Team Black though as that team was the deep cover recon and Hydra taskforce, and it leaves the door open for guest appearances from SHIELD cast members and you could even have Director Coulson popping up on a screen to brief them or dish out missions from time to time.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
What if Inhumans split off from AoS instead of just Bobbi and Hunter splitting off? That may make AoS extremely boring though.

It'll make more sense to spinoff Secret Warriors. I think the show can still work without Daisy. It'll also help with the budget if they keep the powered people away.

I thought killing off Ward would be their "excuse" for splitting off Secret Warriors because his relationship to Daisy but then they brought him back...

Top Bottom