• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Cerium

CWEDtatW4AA8_PF.jpg
RdvqMZx.png

Seeing Wards body slowly rot over the rest of the season would be hype and explain the Taskmaster cybernetic implants #Keepthedreamalive.

Grant Ward is dead. That said, there are other ways to get to Wardmaster.

Mallick and The Hive walking down a hallway.

MALLICK:
Hydra's in need of additional soldiers. And like I told the man whose body you're wearing....

Mallick opens a door, leading to a room full of Ward clones in growth tubes.

MALLICK:
He was the best we ever made.

Chariot

MALLICK:
Hydra's in need of additional soldiers. And like I told the man whose body you're wearing....

MALLICK:
This is an amazing image. Now I want to have this happen.

Johndoey

Banned

MALLICK:

MALLICK:

I can finally have the X-23 storyline but with Brett Dalton. The best of both worlds.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Skimmed through this thread but couldn't find anything: is the 9 cities thing a reference to anything in the comics?

Almost got excited when it crossed my mind it could be an Iron Fist thing but it's not.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Skimmed through this thread but couldn't find anything: is the 9 cities thing a reference to anything in the comics?

Almost got excited when it crossed my mind it could be an Iron Fist thing but it's not.
With what we know so far it doesn't seem to be a reference to anything in particular from the comics.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Stop trying to make Wardmaster happen. It's like the season one Spider-Woman speculation.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Jed Whedon is Maurissa's husband. They're co-showrunners and she occasionally writes episodes with him.

Sucks that she's getting harassed by Ward "fans." Is Jed getting harassed, too, or just Maurissa? Smells a little GGish.

mjc

Ward getting wrecked was the best thing for his character. Dude toed the super evil/not really thaaaat evil line for too long.

Ushay

I went from hating this show (early season 1) to absolutely loving it after season 1 finished, so pumped for the new season,

Man there were some badass scenes with Sky fighting, anyone have a gif of that scene where she takes on multiple HYDRA agents and its all shot in 1 (what appears to) shot?

LaNaranja

I went from hating this show (early season 1) to absolutely loving it after season 1 finished, so pumped for the new season,

Man there were some badass scenes with Sky fighting, anyone have a gif of that scene where she takes on multiple HYDRA agents and its all shot in 1 (what appears to) shot?

It's a bit long for a gif. Here is the youtube link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ4430Owpo4

Bonus behind the scenes info.
http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/agents-of-shield-director-breaks-down-last-weeks-amazing-fight-scene

Kevin Tancharoen said:
It is a lot of moving parts. For example. The steam effect had to go at the right time. With the air canister, it’s not one of those things where you press a button and it just shoots out. You have to warm it up and let it roll for ten seconds and then turn it off and then pray to God that by the time you get to it it has enough juice left in it.

Our special effects guy had to time it out perfectly with Chloe’s gunshot. He had to like anticipate her running to the corner and mentally countdown “Five, four, three, two..” and press the button. But it worked.

I kind of wish in hindsight that somebody videotaped the video village while this was going on. There were a couple of producers behind me and the look on our faces as it was all happening. We’re holding our breath, thinking “Please make sure this all goes right. I hope the camera operator doesn’t fall over.”

Our camera operator – it was handheld. So he had his eye on the eyepiece and had to run all over the place with this really heavy camera on his shoulder. We got lucky. We made it work. It was a very exciting set day. Everyone was pretty amped.

anaron

I hated that. Illyria was a good character turn, but I loved Fred. :(
I'll never understand how people could be upset by a character who "died" when her actress remained a full time regular. She was always going to come back.

Cordelia is the real tragedy of the entire Buffyverse followed by Anya

Volimar

I'll never understand how people could be upset by a character who "died" when her actress remained a full time regular. She was always going to come back.

Illyria no longer satisfied my goofy genius girl next door needs.

Sucks that she's getting harassed by Ward "fans." Is Jed getting harassed, too, or just Maurissa? Smells a little GGish.
They both got harassed. Mo got it more cause she's more active on twitter, but it isn't GGish at all. These were people that need Ward to be a good guy and live happily ever after with Skye, and talk about him like he's a real person that the stupid writers are holding a grudge against and ruining his and their lives. They're like tumblr gifs come to life.

Ward support here is all in good fun. There it's just scary individuals who I don't know how they function on a daily basis.

kirblar

They both got harassed. Mo got it more cause she's more active on twitter, but it isn't GGish at all. These were people that need Ward to be a good guy and live happily ever after with Skye, and talk about him like he's a real person that the stupid writers are holding a grudge against and ruining his and their lives. They're like tumblr gifs come to life.

Ward support here is all in good fun. There it's just scary individuals who I don't know how they function on a daily basis.
Fandoms: where you learn girls are just as crazy as guys - it just gets expressed differently.

huh? People get attached to the characters, not the actors, so if one of your characters dies but the actor immediately comes back as their evil twin of course that's not going to soften the blow. It's the same deal with people thinking that Ward haters got mad because Brett Dalton is still in, they hate Ward, not Brett Dalton, Ward is still dead.

And "she was always going to come back" is an extremely flawed argument, the actor/actress still remaining involved guarantees nothing.

Top Bottom