• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Honest Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt6uagFjJsU

Actually pretty cool on the show

oh my god

And this revolving door of black characters. You know this isn't the Walking Dead, right? You're allowed to have more than one at a time.

5j9XZpb.gif

anaron

except the black character complaint which makes no sense, good stuff.

in spinoff news, Delroy Lindo has been cast as Dominic Fortune in "Marvel's Most Wanted."

Delroy Lindo has joined the cast of ABC’s latest superhero project Marvel’s Most Wanted, EW has learned.

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spin-off, which was confirmed to be in the pilot stage by ABC chief Paul Lee at TCA, focuses on the continued adventures of Bobbi Morse, a.k.a Mockingbird (Adrianne Palicki), and Lance Hunter (Nick Blood).

Lindo will play Dominic Fortune, who first appeared in Howard Chaykin’s Marvel Preview No. 2. In the comics, Fortune is a rogue and adventurer who craved wealth and excitement on his globe-trotting odysseys.

Lindo’s casting brings him back to ABC, where he recently starred on the short-lived Blood & Oil. His other TV credits include The Chicago Code, Believe and Kidnapped. He’s best known for his film roles in Malcolm X and Get Shorty.

Marvel’s Most Wanted was created and written by S.H.I.E.L.D. executive producer Jeffrey Bell (Angel, The X-Files) and S.H.I.E.L.D. writer Paul Zbyszewski (Lost, Hawaii Five-0). Marvel’s Jeph Loeb also executive-produces.

WCA incoming? :)

Qvoth

marvel's most wanted? that's the 1st i've heard of this
that's the mockingbird spinoff? i thought that was cancelled?

anaron

I can't help but think that Marvel is taking away one of the few good things AoS has going...
maybe - but with secret warriors coming, the show is going to be waaaay too crowded and Bobbi deserves a spotlight.

so if the show ends up being good, I'm all for it.

plus, they're obviously going with W.C.A

STEALTH WEST COAST AVENGERS

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
maybe - but with secret warriors coming, the show is going to be waaaay too crowded and Bobbi deserves a spotlight.

so if the show ends up being good, I'm all for it.

plus, they're obviously going with W.C.A

STEALTH WEST COAST AVENGERS

I wish. But after the Jessica Jones disappointment, Daredevil's meh show and the current season of Agent Carter, I'm not hopeful. Marvel really needs to step up its TV game.

Pachimari

I wish. But after the Jessica Jones disappointment, Daredevil's meh show and the current season of Agent Carter, I'm not hopeful. Marvel really needs to step up its TV game.
Daredevil was probably the best superhero show yet. Agent Carter was not good last season but is much better this season, and I give you Jessica Jones, that was a drag.

I would say Marvel is doing better than DC, who have The Flash and Gotham as strong showings. They're probably pretty equal.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Daredevil was probably the best superhero show yet. Agent Carter was not good last season but is much better this season, and I give you Jessica Jones, that was a drag.

I would say Marvel is doing better than DC, who have The Flash and Gotham as strong showings. They're probably pretty equal.

My beef with Daredevil is that I saw some really good stuff, but at the same time it was way too flawed to turn into a legitimely great show. Same as Jessica Jones, although JJ was considerably rougher.

Oddly enough, I'm also unimpressed by the return of Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow (all a bit of a let down for me), so this time it's not even a DC vs. Marvel thing for me. As far as TV fantasy goes, The 100 and The Expanse are scratching that itch oh so nicely.

Shit be gettin' real, yo-yo.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...inds-its-slingshot-in-natalia-cordova-buckley

Natalia Cordova-Buckley has joined "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." in the role of Elena Rodriguez, an Inhuman with super speed. ComicBook.com describes the character as "a street-wise Colombian woman" based on the character Slingshot from Jonathan Hickman and Stefano Caselli's "Secret Warriors" run.

In the comics, the character also goes by the nickname Yo-Yo Rodriguez. Her ability allows her to run at superhuman speed, only to bounce back to the point where she began running.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
It would be cool if they came up with a version of Druid to tie-in with the Doctor Strange movie (and Jeremiah eventually, ofc!).

And I still think that having a permanent Asgardian on the team would be great. It can be an original TV character too. Kind of like Phobos, but from Asgard.

Given how the DC superhero-verse has gone all out with powers, I suspect AoS will ramp that up rapidly here in the 2nd half, and hopefully Season 4.

Implications for our favorite shows?

https://twitter.com/JamesHibberd/status/700036066586333184

Confirmed: ABC's top programming boss is stepping down, Channing Dungey replaces, story to come.

Channing Dungey:

Channing Dungey was named president, ABC Entertainment, in February 2016. Reporting to Ben Sherwood, co-chairman, Disney Media Networks and president, Disney|ABC Television Group, Ms. Dungey is responsible all development, programming, marketing and scheduling operations for ABC Entertainment.

Ms. Dungey most recently served as executive vice president, Drama Development, Movies & Miniseries, ABC Entertainment Group, overseeing the development and production of all drama pilots, movies & miniseries and the launch of new series for ABC Entertainment. Serving in that role since 2013, she has developed and launched dozens of series including “Scandal,” “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” “How to Get Away with Murder,” “American Crime,” “Once Upon a Time,” “Secrets and Lies” and “Nashville.” Prior, she was senior vice president, Drama Development, ABC Entertainment Group, since June 2009.

yqo9kzM.jpg

EDIT: https://deadline.com/2016/02/abc-sh...nt-channing-dungey-to-succeed-him-1201704333/

I've been saying it for a long time, but now that we're less than three months away, I really really hope the show ties nicely with Civil War, particularly if Civil War has important status quo ramifications.

The two Winter Soldier tie-in episodes are some of my favorite of the show, and the moment it went from 0 to 100 for me.

(Civil War releases a week earlier in Europe so things might get weird though)

After all the speedsters we've seen on Flash, MCU movies, and X-Men DOFP, I'm kind of dying to see how they produced the effect for Yo-Yo. The AoS FX team is really good, so I'm fairly excited.

Top Bottom