• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

It looks like Jemma is by a planet with a minimum of two moons.

Jemma%20on%20Alien%20Planet.png~original

Could be Hala, the Kree homeworld. The Kree being able to come to Earth and see the Inhumans were still around would count as the Inhuman Extinction Event that Jaiyiang and Gordon feared the stone could set off.

Skye in that tank top. caliente
Mac is like the Luke Cage of the team. guy needs more role
so the cheap get costume continues. that was a bad looking Lash
it was an okay premier.

I'm more interested by the Other World

Man, that was a fantastic season opener! I know opinions were mixed on Lash's look, but he looked alright to me. Between this and Gotham last night, comic book shows are looking good this season.

tyaaron

Neo Member
It's cute how they throw in references from the movies to make people think this show matters in the MCU. AoS is the only show Feige isn't a producer on. So it probably doesn't exist in his grand scheme of MCU.

Neoxon

It's cute how they throw in references from the movies to make people think this show matters in the MCU. AoS is the only show Feige isn't a producer on. So it probably doesn't exist in his grand scheme of MCU.
If I recall, Feige was only involved with Agent Carter.

anaron

baiting much?

I'm not sure why it would even need to matter in the grand scheme considering most of Marvel's own comics don't but yeah, let's just ignore all the things it has introduced to the MCU.

also I need to see Mack sporting a variation of this by the end of the season

Ky20AQl.jpg

Neoxon

He's an executive producer on the netflix stuff too.
No he isn't (at least not with Daredevil). He was only involved with Agent Carter as far as the TV/Netflix stuff is concerned. That being said, the spread of the Inhumans will likely be touched on in the movies in some way. And if I recall, Feige has expressed interest in crossing over some of the TV characters to the movies (though we'll probably have to wait until Infinity War for that).

Gamerman1

baiting much?

I'm not sure why it would even need to matter in the grand scheme considering most of Marvel's own comics don't but yeah, let's just ignore all the things it has introduced to the MCU.

Ky20AQl.jpg

This one works too lol.
003.jpg

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

At this point I really just think of the movies as ancillary stories to the main TV universe. They're events, but this show is the actual world.

IMDB credits are often inaccurate. Look at any of the press releases about the show.

http://marvel.com/news/tv/25117/get_your_first_look_at_marvels_jessica_jones_for_netflix

The series stars Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones, David Tennant as Kilgrave, Mike Colter as Luke Cage, Rachael Taylor as Patricia “Trish” Walker, and Carrie-Anne Moss. "Marvel’s Jessica Jones" is Executive Produced by series Showrunner Melissa Rosenberg (“Twilight”, “Dexter”) and Liz Friedman ("Elementary"), along with Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” “Smallville,” “Heroes”), who also serves as Marvel’s Head of Television.

rexor0717

At this point I really just think of the movies as ancillary stories to the main TV universe. They're events, but this show is the actual world.

That's why I like the TV shows, it gives more time to look into the world of the MCU. Daredevil especially, because it was so focused on one area. Sure, it could have existed outside of the MCU as is, but it was cool seeing the connection. I'd actually like some cross over at some point between AoS and the Netflix shows.

tyaaron

Neo Member
baiting much?

Ky20AQl.jpg

What has AoS introduced to the MCU? I'm not trying to bait. If I'm coming off like that I apologize. It's probably because I spend too much time talking to people on 4chan.

Neoxon

What has AoS introduced to the MCU? I'm not trying to bait. If I'm coming off like that I apologize. It's probably because I spend too much time talking to people on 4chan.
The Inhumans, for starters. They also explained one of the events in AoU that just up & happened.
Coulson helped fix up the Helicarrier that Captain America & Quicksilver pointed out.

Famassu

The Inhumans, for starters. They also explained one of the events in AoU that just up & happened.
Coulson helped fix up the Helicarrier that Captain America & Quicksilver pointed out.
Coulson & co also found the Hydra location the Avengers attacked in the beginning of AOU, didn't they?

Busaiku

I imagine, or at least hope, that the events of the show will have a greater impact on superhuman registration stuff in Civil War.

Was busy and missed the premiere, will it be available on ABC Go? Someone PM me since I don't want to go back in the thread and see potential spoilers.

duckroll

Wow, great opening. AoS is really going from strength to strength. The new plane looks great, things are moving really quickly, and everything just feels so alive. The new factions fit into the dynamics really well, and the preview looks pretty omg.

I like how last season they featured Jemma early on in an actual field mission as a spy, and now this season they open with Fitz on his own personal field mission to uncover intel. It's great to see how the characters have been re-purposed into agents who actually seem competent and are worth caring about, rather than the dumb "science nerd team" they were originally. :p

Drayco21

I don't think she's on a planet, I think she's on a moon. That could actually be the planet in the backdrop, with another moon between them. Maybe she's on... Titan. :p

I really like the theory that she's stuck in the Negative Zone; would explain why it looks so desolate and the alien skybox, plus it would be nice build-up to that Annihilation movie we're totally going to get.

The only ones that Marvel may have an issue getting on the show are Rocket & Groot (both for CGI reasons & the voice actors' busy schedules). Granted, Chris Pratt is also busy, but he has an extensive TV track record.

If Cooper has time to do a pilot for Limitless.. he can get in a booth and do some VA. And what does Vin do other than the Fast franchise stuff?

Top Bottom