• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Her name is Elena.

Also...
iT1xP11.gif

Coulson pls...
Ooh is the whole thing out yet? Only saw a snippet on fb.

jdstorm

Banned
Lol not happening. This is Shield S3, not Arrow S3.

Cold as ice.

No, it's real. If there's one thing AoS does right - is follow through on it's plot lines.

Lol I definitely laughed at that. Any chance to take a cheap shot at Arrow S3- Present is definitely worth it.

I'm just hoping it doesn't stick because I think it's a dumb idea. Plus Daisy hasn't really done anything bad yet aside from killing Malic ( which is easily justifiable).

Not to mention any implications of HiveWard trying to Date Daisy while she is technically being mind controlled.

Magwik

Banned
They spent an entire episode playing off of the audience having them guess who was infected, only to reveal that it was Daisy at the end. That's not something you can just back out of.

They will find a cure, use it to cure Daisy, and use it to kill Hive, leaving Wards healed body and memories alive.

Calling it now. It's how the show runners are going to get Ward back.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, I hope Daisy isn't the death this season :(

Hopefully Lincoln sacrifices himself to get Daisy to regain control of herself or something.

They will find a cure, use it to cure Daisy, and use it to kill Hive, leaving Wards healed body and memories alive.

Calling it now. It's how the show runners are going to get Ward back.

Lash is going to kill Hive.
But, Hive will hurt Daisy and somehow Cal will witness it. He reverts and comes back to take revenge with improved Hyde-ness.

Ward's going to be left an empty shell.

Nope they will find a way to get his memories back.

Ward was one of the most popular characters on the show. They aren't kicking him off the show when they kill Hive. It's why they went out of their way to show his fully healed body.

Book it

I think the next actor to be called into the office should probably worry. They call in Brett Dalton - "Oh yeah, you're Hydra now." They call in Chloe "Oh yeah, you're evil and mind controlled now." Who's next? Simmons gets called in "Oh yeah, you can't make delicious sandwiches anymore."

scabro

show starting the pick up the last few episodes thank god

now it seems they have something to really focus on and hopefully deliver with

the last quake scene was great

Emwitus

Never thought i'd see the day agents of shield would be on par or better than the arrow universe shows....yet here we are.

Such an amazing episode.

Quick

Banned
I'm always a sucker for a good base wrecking.

There's something satisfying about seeing a base get wrecked like how Daisy did it.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I am like 90% sure it is going to end up being Simmons who dies in space. No way in hell does the universe let Fitz be happy.

"Who needs space, i have something better"
"oh, Fitz-"
"a Picture of space!"

smooth as fuck

I have a feeling that today's whole conversation was foreshadowing Simmons or Fitz's death in space.

"Now space finally has something beautiful in it."

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Finally got a chance to watch the last episode, great stuff! Totally did not see the Daisy twist, I figured they'd have Lincoln be the one and then off him at some point but having Daisy being controlled is pretty epic.

I understand why they have to do it but they really save all their effects budgets for the end of the season which makes for great end of season episodes but makes the earlier ones suffer a bit.

"That's my fetish"

Top Bottom