• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

i hope making Lincoln interesting is setting him up to be offed. let him get real powered up and likable so when he dies we feel something (but not too much!)

Its a bummer because right now I actually like the whole team and don't want to see any of them die. They could have killed Lincoln like in the first half of this seasons and I would have been whatever on it but now I'd be upset.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
That was a great episode.

Wasn't expecting Wesley to show up.

Coulson needs to get Fitz on shooting his energy shield now.

Season finale:

They kill Ward/Hive but in the battle Fitz is injured badly and paralyzed. All Hive's previous victims/hosts are restored along with their bodies after he is destroyed. Will and Jemma reunite and get it on on Fitzs hospital bed without realizing he is conscious of his surroundings. This is the breaking point for him and eventually the doctor returns to provide him with enhancements and get revenge on everyone who betrayed him

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
They get left with a blank-slate living Ward body, free of the Hive virus, at the end of the season. The Wardmaster dream lives again.

All the memories, none of the evil. And since of course Lincoln is going to be the one who dies in the shuttle YOU GUESSED IT SKYEWARD LIVES AGAIN

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
CghmSyIVAAEb5Ep.jpg:orig

lol

Fun videos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEtqPNwl35i/

https://twitter.com/LukeMitchell__/status/725148567434743808

And a bit of trivia, that comic book-style promo image they released:

pXDfC0T.jpg

Is based on the cover of Amazing Spider-Man 121. It's the issue where Gwen Stacy died:

deqPN3t.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Bet it'll be the one between May and Coulson. Reason being me having no idea what her name is.

Bet it'll be the one between May and Coulson. Reason being me having no idea what her name is.

That's Yo-Yo.

If the placement of the pics is meant to be a hint, then May's gonna go out redeeming Andrew somehow. :(

EDIT: I don't WANT it to be her. But the pictures line up.

Fuu

Yo-Yo is safe imo. Her necklace in the vision is red herring city, they wouldn't make the death a big mystery if it was that obvious.

She'll either give the necklace to someone, or she'll also be in the ship but won't be the one who dies.

BLACKLAC

Yo-Yo is safe imo. Her necklace in the vision is red herring city, they wouldn't make the death a big mystery if it was that obvious.

She'll either give the necklace to someone, or she'll also be in the ship but won't be the one who dies.

She gives it to Mack... Mack gonna die.

Fuu

Speaking of Andrew, that low blow Coulson threw at May was whack af. He apologized later, but damn. As if she doesn't feel bad enough about what happened with her husband.

M: What happens if they show up?
C: We neutralize Hive and extricate Daisy.
M: It's that simple, huh?
C: We'll figure it out. We always do.
M: And if Daisy won't come quietly?
C: What are you getting at?
M: This is a potentially volatile situation, and I need to know what you expect from me.
C: You're always so quick to the trigger, you know that?
M: Excuse me?
C: If you're asking whether you shoot Daisy, the answer's no. Daisy is not Andrew.
M: I pull the trigger because you order me to. You're the Director. I didn't ask for the kill switch to Lincoln's vest. You gave it to me. Because somehow, sacrificing him is okay with you.
C: That's not what I meant.
M: I'll do your dirty work, Phil, but don't you dare pretend your hands are clean.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

Next episode should open with Yo-Yo giving out necklaces to everyone like she was Oprah.

Now I'm imagining him spending the episode going through the process of purchasing an entire town with Malick's money.

And making sure all the buildings are up to code on their fire safety.

Also Multiple Girl's actions during the little hostage situation didn't make sense. If she was supposed to shoot to kill, why would she shoot her own clone first? Just go for Lincoln directly.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Just realized we didn't see Giyera this episode. Guess he ran out of fire extinguishers.

He probably went out to the store to buy more. Now he'll be walking around with a large sack full of fire extinguishers.

Also Multiple Girl's actions during the little hostage situation didn't make sense. If she was supposed to shoot to kill, why would she shoot her own clone first? Just go for Lincoln directly.

So that she wouldn't have to feel herself suffer, I guess.

Fuu

And making sure all the buildings are up to code on their fire safety.

Squidward wants Lincoln alive for conversion though, he asks her if he was alright.

Sadist

Fun episode.

Yaaaaassss Fitzsimmons! Feels good.

Dollar store Gambit was fun. Hive be running with that cashflow.

And damnit Daisy :(

this is now a Mack appreciation thread

who else is just gonna chill and play video games with you?

Agents-Of-S.H.I.E.L.D-Daisy-Mack-playing.jpg
Mack is great, and even though he is often the stoic man in charge he brings a subtle emotional element that always feels genuine. The goodbye scene at the bar with hunter and Bobby was legit, in fact it actually made me cry twice (rewatched it with the wife). The whole episode did a great job building up to it but:
tumblr_o4koh2mxFX1v74p2ro1_500.gif

Just hit me hard, simple but great performance and I have probably only cried at a show a handful of times in my life.

Mack bros for life :)

After what Daisy said to Fitz, seeing him show up at the rendezvous point with a duffel bag made me think he was preparing to run away with Simmons. Go off the grid, find a cure for Daisy, and then come back to save the day.

Top Bottom