• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Quick

Banned
FITZ KILLIN IT WITH THE FLIRT GAME.

758.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Plus, Hydra kind of won. If Hive was an end game goal, they managed to get it back to Earth, and it's power level against normal humans could feasibly wipe out a large chunk of The Avengers, if he ever got close enough to melt them down.

AMUSIX

I know people are suggesting that Simmons was a corpse, but, really, it was Fitz who was MIA for a period of time. "I'll meet you at the rendezvous!" and then doesn't show up, instead claims to be out looking for her?

Quick

Banned
SHIELD's gonna go against the Serpent Society in season 4.

I know people are suggesting that Simmons was a corpse, but, really, it was Fitz who was MIA for a period of time. "I'll meet you at the rendezvous!" and then doesn't show up, instead claims to be out looking for her?

Mother.

Fucker.

Not playboy Fitz.

NOPE.

neorej

ERMYGERD!

No, no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Dennis

Banned
Season 4: The return of nuWard.

A whole new agent. Book it. He is the beating heart of the show.

Either Fitz or Simmons is going to die. It is known. Search your hearts, nerds. You know it to be true.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?

They already did that with Daisy though. Not that it can't happen again, but if it does...
imout0zqna.gif

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit

Yup, I'm sure we'll be coming back to that.

Qvoth

haven't watched this week's episode, 1 thing i wanna ask, is this week's episode related to captain america civil war? or is that next week's?

Ithil

haven't watched this week's episode, 1 thing i wanna ask, is this week's episode related to captain america civil war? or is that next week's?

No relation whatsoever (except for one indirect tidy-up). I assume there's a tie-in of some form next week.

Apoc29

Daisy said someone on the team is going to die.

Hive leaves Ward's body but Ward's spirit somehow remains. Ward renounces HYDRA and rejoins team SHIELD.

Ward sacrifices himself to save Daisy. Prophecy fulfilled!

strafer

Daisy said someone on the team is going to die.

Hive leaves Ward's body but Ward's spirit somehow remains. Ward renounces HYDRA and rejoins team SHIELD.

Ward sacrifices himself to save Daisy. Prophecy fulfilled!

Only if this leads to his redemption arc.

Pretty sure the Latino Lady Nightcrawler is the one whom Daisy saw dying. She's the only one who has a necklace with a cross pendant, and that's one of the items floating about in Daisy's vision.

For a few seconds, there was a pretty weird vibe when Fitz came back.

Fitz is already dead, he's the one who "dies" in Daisy's vision. They turn Hive's body back to a regular human Ward, except he only retains Will's memories and personality. Simmons and Agent Will Ward get together, while Fitz is twice dead.

I'd drop this fucking show faster than Arrow.

Edit : it just hit me, but with Hydra gone, the next bad guys could be AIM, and Radcliffe did look like he could be its Scientist Supreme.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I guess the assumption is that something happened to them off screen when they were on the alien planet.

No idea, I'm just rolling with it. AFAIK, the only corpses Hive can animate is the one it directly occupies. Nothing so far has established it can have several "main" bodies.

Ok good, thought I'd blacked out during the show or something and missed details haha.

And I thought the only bodies it could "infect" were Inhuman bodies, no?
Yeah, the way I understood the rules they spelled out :
- Hive itself can occupy any kind of body, human or inhuman, as its main host and seat of consciousness.
- it can only min control Inhumans, through its parasites. And even that looks more like suggestion than straight mind control.
- regular humans are mostly food.

How could they? The dude's destined to pick up Mjolnir and smash Thanos in the face with it in Infinity Wars

Coulson knocks out whoever we're supposed to think is going to die on the ship, probably Daisy. Hes going to sacrifice himself for his surrogate daughter. As he's about to die he's picked up by Banner, on his way to meet up with Thor. Thor lovvved The Son of Coul.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I think the situation with Hive can easily continue through the next season so they keep Brett Dalton around.

After AoS gets 88 episodes in 4 seasons and qualifies for syndication I'm not certain that the show will continue. I don't presume to know how ABC sees the property and the ratings, but if it ends in S4 and Hive isn't resolved in S3 that would mean Brett would stay in the show until the end.

Pretty sure the Latino Lady Nightcrawler is the one whom Daisy saw dying. She's the only one who has a necklace with a cross pendant, and that's one of the items floating about in Daisy's vision.
She doesn't teleport lol, her power is that she runs super fast but is always rubberbanded back to where she started.

It would be pretty lackluster if they made this whole mystery about who's dying and it was an obvious answer like that though. I still stand by the idea that she's safe, or if she dies there will be more than one death in the scene.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
After AoS gets 88 episodes in 4 seasons and qualifies for syndication I'm not certain that the show will continue. I don't presume to know how ABC sees the property and the ratings, but if it ends in S4 and Hive isn't resolved in S3 that would mean Brett would stay in the show until the end.

I kinda have that feeling, too, especially as the show struggles to maintain a 1.0 in the demo now.

Top Bottom