• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

D i Z

I had actually went to that very page for a quick synopsis ... and there's nothing in there that counters my point.

Your point needed a counter? I was just providing a information link for you and others that didn't know what the term meant, not challenging your statement. A reality altered sky is what you thought, and that is what the theory is about in a way.

So Coulson's new arm can't actually be used as a real arm? I kept watching to see if he would move his fingers around but he never did, or at least I must have missed it.

I like that they keep his old one in a glass case. Probably to study the properties of that metal and maybe devise some kind of serum to counter it.

Volimar

So Coulson's new arm can't actually be used as a real arm? I kept watching to see if he would move his fingers around but he never did, or at least I must have missed it.

I like that they keep his old one in a glass case. Probably to study the properties of that metal and maybe devise some kind of serum to counter it.

He took the picture of the woman at the beginning with it.

Frog-fu

Banned
Just imagine if Disney just subsidised props and CG for the sake of keeping appearances up to standards.

Shit would be transformative. We could have much cooler displays of power and a more accurate depiction of Lash.

BBboy20

KDjlz

Darn you, show.

LaNaranja

I was thinking, with President Ellis being the one who set up the ATCU, it would be really awesome and make the most sense if we got an episode with Don Cheadle. No need for War Machine armor either. Just have Rhodey superman punch Lash or something.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Weird as hell having Lash in the show and it being discussed.

Whenever I see it I get anxious thinking people are talking about me for a second

Gvitor

Watched the episode. Some good plot points among a whole lot of Daisy shoved down our throats. I know that's her comic name (and real name in the series as well), but damn, it was annoying.

hi-im-daisy.jpg

At least a gay romance would be interesting and a first for the MCU.

BobbixHunter and Fitzsimmons is already a thing and it's both totally cliche and boring,

I mean.. I guess I can see an argument for the best friends into a couple being cliche' but.. two characters having been married before they appeared on the show is cliche'?

anaron

I mean.. I guess I can see an argument for the best friends into a couple being cliche' but.. two characters having been married before they appeared on the show is cliche'?
the "broken up, constantly bickering but still obviously in love" is definitely a tired cliche.

You all act like Chloe ballooned to Melissa McCarthy levels or something. She still looks amazing and I think she looks better now than before. A girl doesn't have to be skin and bones in order to be attractive.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
You all act like Chloe ballooned to Melissa McCarthy levels or something. She still looks amazing and I think she looks better now than before. A girl doesn't have to be skin and bones in order to be attractive.

i think we're all hoping the trend continues

at least the redblooded amongst us

Daisy isn't anywhere near as hot as Mack so can you guys stop looking for each others approval so you can jerk off in peace?

Episode was great; Agents continues to be the best comic TV adaptation by far.

Great episode. Fitz was awesome. The transaction/Bond scene, the quips etc.. And that emotion at the Monolith.

Cool to see Lash brought into the MCU though he didn't look as cool as the Joe Madureira Lash, but the scene in the hospital was great.

Cuburt

Disappointed that Coulson's robo-hand is an inanimate lump. Where's the bitchin cybernetic multitool hand he deserves? This better just be an early-season contrivance here.

I was expecting Coulson to Inspector Gadget his way out of the train situation when Rosalind got close to him but instead his just detaches his hand and hits her with the stump end. I thought he was a super spy.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Reading through the past pages.

When zugzug called Chloe fat I just had to cringe. Clearly had a childhood crush on Skeletor.

Top Bottom