• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Ricker

I hate Sky's,I mean Daisy's, new hair,in fact all the new hairdo in this was pretty bad I thought and burst out laughing at the monster when he appeared ;)...that new hairdresser has to go :p

Overall though it wasn't bad.

EDIT:Goddamn I am either bottom or top of page lately lol)

I hate Sky's,I mean Daisy's, new hair,in fact all the new hairdo in this was pretty bad I thought and burst out laughing at the monster when he appeared ;)...that new hairdresser has to go :p

Overall though it wasn't bad.

EDIT:Goddamn I am either bottom or top of page lately lol)

In fairness to the "monster" (his name is Lash), they had to adapt this guy:
Lash-600x509.jpg

And also Daisy's hair is just fine. It's literally just shorter than her previous hair with some highlights thrown in.

Anarkin

I tried, but I got no answer.

Cool, many thanks for the .gif!

However for the avatar, I wanted the floating head avatar / meme, you know with a tansparent background like many other members of NeoGAF have.

Something like this:

image.php
image.php

But with my previous picture:
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...ed-opening-scene-of-agents-of-shield-season-3
Or this one seems better:
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2015/09/Quake.jpg

Oh, sorry.

t8kH5Ff.png

I'm pretty new to PS so I hope it's good enough. :)

guek

Banned
Lash was kinda dumb tbh. I don't like the cro-magnon man brow and it's weird that he runs around shirtless in public. Plus, he asked reception "where is the inhuman?" What? C'mon bruh, like the receptionist is going to say down the hall and to the left.

Cuburt

In fairness to the "monster" (his name is Lash), they had to adapt this guy:

And also Daisy's hair is just fine. It's literally just shorter than her previous hair with some highlights thrown in.

I think where they went wrong is they went for dreads when his hair looks more like a spiky mullet with hair that is growing out of his neck.

There has to be some anime cosplayers that could have advised them on what to do.

I picked up Age of Ultron on blu ray today and only got halfway through it before deciding to go back to S2 of SHIELD for my Marvel fix tonight

Not sure what that says but SHIELD is that fucking good these days.

Quick

Banned
I tried, but I got no answer.

Cool, many thanks for the .gif!

However for the avatar, I wanted the floating head avatar / meme, you know with a tansparent background like many other members of NeoGAF have.

Something like this:

image.php
image.php

But with my previous picture:
http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...ed-opening-scene-of-agents-of-shield-season-3
Or this one seems better:
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2015/09/Quake.jpg

Took a shot at both the pictures you posted. Having done a number of floating head avatars (including Neoxon's), it's tough to do long hair in the style.

Here are three options:

h470lrH.png
wWHxMS0.png
QaNqnDE.png

Slightly bigger version (not avatar-sized) for anyone who wants to take a shot at doing a floating head.

ryEUmdd.png

Mariolee

Took a shot at both the pictures you posted. Having done a number of floating head avatars (including Neoxon's), it's tough to do long hair in the style.

Here are three options:

h470lrH.png
wWHxMS0.png
QaNqnDE.png

Slightly bigger version (not avatar-sized) for anyone who wants to take a shot at doing a floating head.

ryEUmdd.png
Wow, now I really don't know which one I should use.

They are all great!

Thanks again.

I feel left out.
Sorry, I knew there was another one, but I didn't remember who it was and I didn't find it while browsing randomly.

VegiHam

I don't understand, how can one character go from 'kinda cool I guess' to my actual favourite between seasons? Nice job AoS writers!

How is she too thick or too skinny to anyone? She ain't thick at all and she's not skinny at all.

I was making fun of the person that said she was thick + the skinny head pick. I don't understand how you thought I was serious if you saw the statement I quoted and/or saw the laughable thick comment.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait, whats going on here? Skye / Daisy / Chloe is fat now?

Fat

Chloe

what....what?

...what? o_O

what?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Is the theme of today crushing on Chloe?
She's perfect! Hottest cutest female on television. Even the male cast is appreciable from a straight male perspective. Anyone got a screen cap where she's introducing Mack as a teddy bear and she's biting her lip? It's adorable.

Top Bottom