• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Not reading any posts here because of spoilers.... But man I'm enjoying this show, started season 1 a couple of weeks ago just because I was bored and now I'm loving it. Just finished s1 episode 17 - I didn't see that backstabbing coming... Damn.

I'm staying away from this thread... Just one general question... Does the show keep that level and/or gets better in Season 2?

PS. Man I wish I would have watched the show around the time I saw Winter Soldier.

guek

Banned
Not reading any posts here because of spoilers.... But man I'm enjoying this show, started season 1 a couple of weeks ago just because I was bored and now I'm loving it. Just finished s1 episode 17 - I didn't see that backstabbing coming... Damn.

I'm staying away from this thread... Just one general question... Does the show keep that level and/or gets better in Season 2?

PS. Man I wish I would have watched the show around the time I saw Winter Soldier.

It gets so much better

Ricker

wait, whats going on here? Skye / Daisy / Chloe is fat now?

Fat

Chloe

what....what?

...what? o_O

what?

lol...nah,personnaly I think she is gorgeous,I am just not crazy about the new hairdo but hey I am getting use to it...seems its the new style now,the girl from Minority Report has the same style and saw a few other actresses sporting that style lately.

What happened in The Winter Soldier kickstarts the show into a fantastic run of amazing episodes. As season 2 goes, it evolves past what happened in the Winter Soldier and grows into its own great thing.

Sadist

Honestly, Season 2 feels like a different show all together, but in the best way possible.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

you're at the point where the show gets good

in season two it gets great

cw_sasuke

You guys are hyping me up too much... Just can't stop watching the show right now. Only 3 episodes left in Season 1...will finish it all today.

Don't know how satisfying the conclusion of seasons will be... But man Grant is fucking ice cold, he is probably the best Soldier in Shield/Hydra. Emotionless killer....

PS. Sky might be my favorite character ever lol. Perfection.

Ok let's finish this season.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
You guys are hyping me up too much... Just can't stop watching the show right now. Only 3 episodes left in Season 1...will finish it all today.

Don't know how satisfying the conclusion of seasons will be... But man Grant is fucking ice cold, he is probably the best Soldier in Shield/Hydra. Emotionless killer....

glad you're enjoying it! now go away from this thread and return when you're up to date.

there are massive, scope-changing events that you don't want ruined.

cw_sasuke

glad you're enjoying it! now go away from this thread and return when you're up to date.

there are massive, scope-changing events that you don't want ruined.
Okay you are right actually I just wanted to ask my question and get the hell out of this thread... You guys hyping up the upcoming season kept me longer here lol.

I will only post once more after I finish season 1 to tell you guys how awesome/bad it was.

TheDanimal

Okay you are right actually I just wanted to ask my question and get the hell out of this thread... You guys hyping up the upcoming season kept me longer here lol.

I will only post once more after I finish season 1 to tell you guys how awesome/bad it was.
I'd highly recommend not coming back until you finish season 2.
Just watch it, trust me. If you get spoiled, you'll be so disappointed.

kirblar

Wait...S1 Skye?

You've seen nothing yet.

Mariolee

S3 Skye/Daisy is absolutely gorgeous and the most gorgeous she's ever been. Anyone who thinks otherwise is objectively wrong and I will hear none of it.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| The Thick Of It - Tuesdays 9/8c

I can see it coming.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| We Love Full Fat Daisy

I'll double down on myself here:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Thinhumans - Tuesdays 9/8c
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Now with more of Chloe to love!

checking in after finally watching the premiere. They need to keep Daisy/Quake/Skye/Whatever in a tank top the rest of the season.

as for the episode...was pretty boring up until Lash showed up

anaron

Yeah, let's talk about Mack.
4AtjLu4.jpg

Mack/Fitz or Mack/Joey, Hours?

Pick a team!
Even though I still support Mack/Fitz, I'd love to see Mack/Joey. The actor that plays Joey is really handsome and personable, and has nice, uh, assets.

The seem like they're going hard with FitzSimmons now, so if these are the pairings they go with, I can work with that. (Though I still think having Fitz and Simmons together is extremely boring, and that Fitz with Mack would of been waaaaay more interesting.)

Lord.

VegiHam

Even though I still support Mack/Fitz, I'd love to see Mack/Joey. The actor that plays Joey is really handsome and personable, and has nice, uh, assets.

The seem like they're going hard with FitzSimmons now, so if these are the pairing they go with, I can work with that. (Though I still think having Fitz and Simmons together is extremely boring, and that Fitz with Mack would of been waaaaay more interesting.)

Oh. Well, I mean, this is exactly how I feel too, but it's no fun if we agree so instead I'll go with:

No! Mack/Fitz is the one true acceptable pairing! None of your wishy-washy moderate FitzSimmons inclusive rubbish here! Death to the unbelievers!

anaron

I'm down for Mack and Joey. I'm still gonna hold onto my delusional OTP (lol) but I don't see it happening if they're going to keep pushing for romantic FitzSimmons. blech

it'd be nice if they confirmed Mack being at least into Fitz, though.

Skaisy is also what I believe people are calling her now and is obviously the best

VegiHam

I'm down for Mack and Joey. I'm still gonna hold onto my delusional OTP (lol) but I don't see it happening if they're going to keep pushing for romantic FitzSimmons. blech

it'd be nice if they confirmed Mack being at least into Fitz, though.

Yeah, Fitz and Simmons worked great when it defied my expectations by having her be all 'uh, no. Not happening. Friendzoned, bro' and the two of them going in different directions in Season 2. I just don't buy them as beloging together or anything.

anaron

Yeah, Fitz and Simmons worked great when it defied my expectations by having her be all 'uh, no. Not happening. Friendzoned, bro' and the two of them going in different directions in Season 2. I just don't buy them as beloging together or anything.
Platonic relationships of the opposite sex being depicted as purely platonic is so damn rare and it pisses me off they're trying to go there. That and it's gross.

VegiHam

Platonic relationships of the opposite sex being depicted as purely platonic is so damn rare and it pisses me off they're trying to go there. That and it's gross.

I'm kinda hoping Fitz will save her from the hungry space rock and she'll be grateful but reject his romantic advances. Doesn't seem likely though.

Sadly, it's already too late. Especially now that they've made Fitz's S3 arc, at least the beginning, being about saving Jemma because of love. (Unless the have Jemma reject him again, but that would only vilify her in a lot of people's eyes, though obviously unfairly.) I get that they've been working towards this since the start, but it seemed like in S2 they were gonna shake things up and do something more interesting.

Oh well, at least we have Joey now. Mack and Joey would be hot, and if Joey is joining Daisy's team, then the obvious potential for more interaction between the two men is there.

If you enjoy the majority of s1 you'll probably love what's to come.
Personally didn't think s1 got good till really the very end

VegiHam

Sadly, it's already too late. Especially now that they've made Fitz's S3 arc, at least the beginning, being about saving Jemma because of love. I get that they've been working towards this since the start, but it seemed like in S2 they were gonna shake things up and do something more interesting.

Oh well, at least we have Joey now. Mack and Joey would be hot, and if Joey is joining Daisy's team, then the obvious potential for more interaction between the two men is there.

To be honest, I'm expecting Joey to die after he's served his role as an excuse to get Daisy and Lincoln close; so that Daisy and Coulson get to bond over how tough leadership is.

Really hoping I'm wrong though.

Top Bottom