• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Sadist

- To the plane! *stops* "Am I allowed to even say that?"
- Ward continues to be great. Dude has some Angelus/Spike vibes going on.
- Werner von Strucker? Oh boy.
- "I brought tacos!"
- May's parents lol
- Skye! Skye! "Sir, it's Daisy. You really have a hard time doing this right?" Damnit.
- Fitz da gawd
- Yaaaaaaay Simmons. Glad they brought her back so soon.
- And oh dat kid gonna fudge up some shit

anaron

I loved that badass shot where Skaisy wiped her bloody nose and tossed it before saying " I can open it."

gifs please

Dennis

Banned
#TeamWardForever

I want him to be the last man standing when all is said and done.

He is the only consistently charismatic villain the show has been able to produce.

D i Z

I'd be OK if May got killed off. I think she's the weak link of the show. I know I'm in the minority on that opinion though.

Am I alone here in hoping that the Secret Warriors isn't all that this show will eventually become? I kind of like the regular "Agents" being grounded as S.H.I.E.L.D, and doing agenty shit as well.
I kind of think that the established HYDRA got jobbed far too quickly and uneventfully in Season 2 as well.

Kind of wished the Jemma lost line had lasted a little longer, but I guess they have a packed load to get through this season so there isn't any room to let much dangle.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
So, I've been watching the show since the beginning and lurking the thread and just got my account approved so I can finally post; so, hi.

Anyways, I just watched the last two episodes and caught up, and I love the speediness with which they resolve issues. It has a very brisk pace, and doesn't drag on the plotlines. I also recently rewatched seasons 1 and 2 and the beginning of S1 is way better without the random breaks.

Also, Gemma is totally a Skifflefuffle.

guek

Banned
So, I've been watching the show since the beginning and lurking the thread and just got my account approved so I can finally post; so, hi.

Anyways, I just watched the last two episodes and caught up, and I love the speediness with which they resolve issues. It has a very brisk pace, and doesn't drag on the plotlines. I also recently rewatched seasons 1 and 2 and the beginning of S1 is way better without the random breaks.

Also, Gemma is totally a Skifflefuffle.

Welcome to the thread!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Am I alone here in hoping that the Secret Warriors isn't all that this show will eventually become? I kind of like the regular "Agents" being grounded as S.H.I.E.L.D, and doing agenty shit as well.
I kind of think that the established HYDRA got jobbed far too quickly and uneventfully in Season 2 as well.

Well, Hydra also got jobbed pretty hard by the Avengers in Age of Ultron, and the Avengers allegedly had been jobbing Hydra behind the scenes all along. So that contributed to their relatively quick downfall, too.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
fantastic episode, great amount of levity throughout

glad to see Gemma back home - this show's pacing hasn't slowed down since late S1. so good.

also Secret Warriors name drop oh shit!

Slayven

You got The Secret Empire, Roxxon Corp, The Brand Corporation, ULTIMATUM, etc. If Marvel want to do the spy thing again. But the world isn't about that spy shit anymore. A country dropped out the sky, shit is real.

mreddie

You got The Secret Empire, Roxxon Corp, The Brand Corporation, ULTIMATUM, etc. If Marvel want to do the spy thing again. But the world isn't about that spy shit anymore. A country dropped out the sky, shit is real.

But Bobbi/Hunter need their show because spy bullshit.

Apoc29

Anybody catch this part?

Randolph: Turns out we're standing in the middle of the world's largest subwoofer.
Mack: Yeeeeeeeaaaah...

*busts into Barry White slow jam*

D i Z

Well, Hydra also got jobbed pretty hard by the Avengers in Age of Ultron, and the Avengers allegedly had been jobbing Hydra behind the scenes all along. So that contributed to their relatively quick downfall, too.

I think that's my issue with how the whole Hydra worldwide network went down. The implication that they've been dismantled so quickly behind the scenes, and we just get the rise of power and the fall of this crazy entrenched organization between two movies bookending one season of Agents.
I don't count what Ward is doing as being relevant yet. Not until they actually do something noteworthy besides adopting the name and gather the leftover henchmen with stencil skills.
I mean, they're HYDRA. It's in the name. They don't die, they multiply. They get jobbed on the regular in the comics, but they're never completely headless, operationally defunct, or eradicated. I'm hoping that the real HYDRA is still intact and doing deliciously devious shit in the shadows.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I think Hydra in AOS now is really just to inform the audience that Hydra is in a recovery mode after Avengers AOU. Don't think we will see anything much from Hydra at the moment except them expanding for the next few Marvel movies.

Apoc29

Assuming HYDRA is a pretty big deal in the MCU, I doubt Ward will stick around long enough to be featured in any of the movies or other TV shows. No disrespect to Dalton, but he's small time. They would have to turn him into a more recognizable character in order for that to happen.

I really need to start calling out stuff in this show when I have a hunch/theory. Unlike Lost, I've been right with this show, lol.

The well in Guardians of the Galaxy:

Gaurdians%20of%20the%20Galaxy.png~original

The well in Agents of Shield:

Purpose%20in%20the%20Machine.png~original

All used for portals.

Moaradin

Damn that was a great episode. Does this pretty much confirm Simmons as Inhuman/alien? The portal freaking out isn't random. Asgardian dude said as much. It seems to happen any time an Inhuman or alien is in range of it.

So New Gemma is a Skrull, right?
Part of me wants to say they would never introduce Skrulls in this Show, but then again I never thought they'd introduce Inhumans. But for some reason I can't see them introducing Skrulls in the show. Seems like something they would save for GOTG 2

mreddie

Part of me wants to say they would never introduce Skrulls in this Show, but then again I never thought they'd introduce Inhumans. But for some reason I can't see them introducing Skrulls in the show. Seems like something they would save for GOTG 2

Skrulls ain't happening brahs.

Slayven

I really need to start calling out stuff in this show when I have a hunch/theory. Unlike Lost, I've been right with this show, lol.

The well in Guardians of the Galaxy:

Gaurdians%20of%20the%20Galaxy.png~original

The well in Agents of Shield:

Purpose%20in%20the%20Machine.png~original

All used for portals.

Wasn't that just the pitt ronan bated in the blood of people?

Top Bottom