• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How old is May, I mean the actress. She always looks the same, what is this female asian magic?

Joni

How old is May, I mean the actress. She always looks the same, what is this female asian magic?
She is 51. But she aged quite a bit between ER and SHIELD, so she didn't always look the same.

0903_ER_18_gallery_main.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Didnt even know she was on ER, I only know her from Street Fighter :p

And i was just kidding anyway, obviously she looked younger when she was...younger

Hacker type that went through an ordeal and became powered. Fred to Illyria.

Scientist that survived in a hellish dimension fits but Fred got over her PTSD pretty quickly. I'm thinking Simmons is going to be a bit on the crazier side like River and Fitz will be her safe zone like Simon.

It took Fred awhile. I think it literally takes 5 episodes, and if you count the 3 months between seasons (which I think was the gap), I think it takes her ~4 months to get over her PTSD. So, quite a while.

If we're relating Skye's arc to previous Mutant Enemy shows, her arc is far more similar to Echo from Dollhouse.

Shaanyboi

Banned
It would be very Whedon of them. But her getting back so easy/early does not bode well for the team.

I wouldn't expect her to outright die, but I wasn't thinking she'd be back so soon. Figured it would drive Fitz even further knowing she was alive, having held her hand etc.

anaron

I just hope the writers have something worthwhile planned cuz otherwise, what a deflating conclusion to Simmons getting eaten by an alien rock and "holy shit she's on another planet!!"

Regarding the Monolith, all I'll put down is this:

Jiaying was scared of it, and SHIELD was keeping it floating in the middle of the ocean, not doing a damn thing with it, for a period of time.

We ain't done with the Monolith just yet.

Pachimari

I really hope May gets offed this season as well, and I'm damn disappointed that Jemma isn't on that planet anymore. There were such huge opportunity but now we just gotta deal with her back at Earth.

I'm kinda annoyed by how little of the Alien planet we saw. No way to tell if it was Hala or something else. But I doubt that's the last we're gonna see of it.

I guess I missed something though, why was it such a struggle for her to grab Fitz's hand? Was it really windy or something?

Quenk

I'm kinda annoyed by how little of the Alien planet we saw. No way to tell if it was Hala or something else. But I doubt that's the last we're gonna see of it.

I guess I missed something though, why was it such a struggle for her to grab Fitz's hand? Was it really windy or something?

It was windy, she was probably really weak since she's been there for who knows how long without proper nutrition, Fitz was being pulled away from her, etc

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

My take on every crappy/cool but short scene on AoS: FX costs money.

It was because they were basically in a sand storm. And neither of them were wearing anything to protect them. Plus towards then end there Fits was fighting against the harness to grab hold of her.

Pachimari

I can't get over how much "make stuff melt" guy looks like Fat Ward.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I was almost afraid to ask.

Edit: No, no Fat Ward, but Fat Hunter.

no, he looks like that british guy who's with Bobbi

Same here!
He looked like Ward to me. I thought it was Ward when I first saw the online clip before the season premiered but something looked off, and then I realized it was someone else.

Top Bottom