• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

dabig2

Really loved Gustavo's character on Narcos and am happy to see the actor on another show I love. He speaks great English btw, we never really hear it on Narcos.

In all fairness, AoS is an incredibly uneven show. It has amazing episodes followed by the worst kind of network crap followed by flashes of brilliance, and usually wrapped in super low, 90's-like production values. I'm not saying that I hate watch it like I do with The Walking Dead, but there were times where I had to drag myself through it.

Also, could Mack get any more swole?

uROyAzq.jpg

Bruh.

He could be dead, that'd be nice.

- J - D -

Watching the clip, I wasn't really ready to hear Skye refer to herself as Daisy.

I'm not quite ready to call her that yet. She's still Skye to me, dammit.

anaron

Got this stuff from the AoS reddit page so credit to them:

Clip 4 - Trying to recruit Lincoln

and some vague (spoiler free) teasing of the episode regarding Simmons.

Post from someone who attended the premiere screening this week. Source: http://themonkeycabal.tumblr.com

Q:Thank you very much for the AoS Premiere tidbits. Was wondering if Jemma makes an appearance at all in the episode? :)

A: Oh geez, I don’t know how to answer that question without spoiling one way or the other.

I’ll just say that you will have an answer about Jemma’s situation by the end, and you’ll also have more questions. But, I think those questions are of the good, exciting variety. I think my exact words were “oh, whoa”. Arguably, the two best scenes (maybe three – depends on how you look at it) in the entire episode have to do with Jemma’s disappearance.

I can’t wait until you all see it. The gifsets from this will be amazing.

Shahadan

Waiting for S3 to be available on netflix will be so hard T_T
Maybe I'll just watch the premiere to kill the hype a bit.

kirblar

Heads up - Ep2 stuff started coming out yesterday and would strongly recommend avoiding it until at least after Ep1. There's some implicit/explicit spoiler-y stuff in there.

Quick

Banned

Guessing based on nothing with regards to that certain bit of casting tease:

Brandt or maybe even Harley from Iron Man 3. Longshot: Pepper. Otherwise, whoever else were in bit roles.

Savin is dead, Maya's dead, Killian's dead, Favreau's probably busy with The Jungle Book, Kingsley's also probably busy with Favreau's on The Jungle Book, Downey Jr. and Cheadle are still probably working in some form on Civil War and probably too big to make a cameo.

LaNaranja

I don't like Daisy/Quake's theme that much. It is sounds too depressing and tragic. She needs a new more upbeat one in the vein of Iron Man or Ant-Man.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I'mma hold off on watching any more clips. First episode back is shaping up to be great.

I watched the first 2 but that's it for me now. Don't want to spoil any more before Tues.

Top Bottom