• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

so they rescue Will

Will turns out to be Hydra

Will tries to harm Simmons

Fitz kills Will

Simmons rushes into Fitz's arms —maybe romantically, maybe not

everything is OK between Fitz and Simmons again by the midseason finale

Naw

FitzSimmons needs to pretty much be over at this point. Anything less than that is going to be really cheap and bad

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Naw

FitzSimmons needs to pretty much be over at this point. Anything less than that is going to be really cheap and bad

I don't think it needs to be over, but it definitely needs to be resolved. They are either together or they never will be. No more dragging things out and will they/won't they punctuated by impossible obstacles like brain damage and alien portals and Astronaut Mike Dexter.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My man Fitz

tumblr_lbzmv57PN21qzllsr.gif~c200

I'll be the one that keeps the hope in check for you~

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm sure we went though a similar phase in Buffy.

Shit will get shorted out sooner than later.

And I wish more people talked about the episode itself, because that was some fucking AWESOME stuff. Best ep of the entire show so far, IMO. Janky ass practical effects excluded, they did the "stranded in a foreign solar system" thing better than SG1 ever did.

The whole "nice guy, I'll be your friend and hopefully eventually you'll sleep with me/be mine" angle is beta ass shit. Fitz is better than that middle school loser shit.

He's gonna find hot duplikate Inhuman, go to the mall, go out to eat. Play in the sheets, smoke a cigarette and go to sleep.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Naw. Fitz needs to become Bobbi/May rebound lay and rub it on Simmons' face.

That or join Hydra, turning it into another GG/MRM front along crazy ass Ward.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Someone with Duplikates powers could definitely be responsible for some very specific and exciting fetishes.

Fitz needs to move on and try fucking someone NOT on his team for once (he legit tosses it at the only 2 available women around his age in his surroundings. He needs to build a life outside if work ..)

And why do people try to give him credit for trying to bring back Will? That's not a "stand up guy" move ... it's a "I'm a human and not some shitty lil shit" move.

KarmaCow

SimmonsPlanet2.jpg

The blue hue and the two spheres clearly symbolize Fitz's balls.

Nah wrong guy, think about it. Is it a coincidence the sun rises and the blue hue disappears after Simmons fucks the hotstronaut? I think not.

I'm getting some Bobbi/Fitz vibes. FitzBird, Bobbitz. Book it.

That would be nice Hunter and Bobbi were insufferable (well mostly Hunter) before we ever saw the two of them together on screen.

Pachimari

This episode were boring, but interesting nonetheless. Great that we got more of Jemma on that planet, but that hype before the episode were some complete bullshit.

One question though, was that THE Death that Thanos loves? Or just something completely different?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This episode were boring, but interesting nonetheless. Great that we got more of Jemma on that planet, but that hype before the episode were some complete bullshit.
Madness.

One question though, was that THE Death that Thanos loves? Or just something completely different?
It's either Ego the Living Planet or Dead Astronaut's mascot.

It's probably none of them, but it looked interesting as hell. I'd like AoS to explore that mystery for more than just an extra episode.

anaron

Fitz needs to move on and try fucking someone NOT on his team for once (he legit tosses it at the only 2 available women around his age in his surroundings. He needs to build a life outside if work ..)

And why do people try to give him credit for trying to bring back Will? That's not a "stand up guy" move ... it's a "I'm a human and not some shitty lil shit" move.

I know! people are so fucked over this.

Like, the alternative is being an awful human being which Fitz clearly isn't. but no, "let's prop him up for deciding not to be a jealous sociopath which he totally deserves to be for saving Gemma."

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
For real.

If any, this episode made Fitz more human.

Which kind of sucks, because him going nanas over this and joining Hydra would be fun, too.

Afterbuzz brought up an interesting theory, what if WIll is the third Ward brother?

And would AoS really introduce Death? In the comics can Death physically kill you or only manipulate to kill or or someone else?

Pachimari

I actually think this season has been weaker than S2 of what I remember, but maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. I still very much enjoy Agents of Shield. And yes, I would love for them to explore that Death creature more.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Fitz joining Hydra was never going to happen. Him becoming the scientist supreme of a newly reformed A.I.M. would be the way to go.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Naw

I don't think it would be cheap at all, people go through all kinds of emotional stuff like this in real life all the time and can move past it and have a relationship. If both of them want to be together it can happen despite her being with some other guy after she thought she'd never come home.

If she doesn't love Fitz he needs to move on but that's tough to do in real life too. People are complicated.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Haha yes

Also yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Fitz rescues Will and then sort of rides off into the sunset for a while, maybe like leaves a note for Coulson to tell him he's leaving and to please not keep tabs on him or whatever. Then he gets into whatever other hijinks on the show for a while before helping the old gang save the world again. Or becoming MODOK.

I feel like that dude needs to use some of his vacation days.

Just go chill for a damn minute.

I feel like that dude needs to use some of his vacation days.

Just go Netflix and chill for a damn minute.
True..that'll win her back!
I don't think it would be cheap at all, people go through all kinds of emotional stuff like this in real life all the time and can move past it and have a relationship. If both of them want to be together it can happen despite her being with some other guy after she thought she'd never come home.

If she doesn't love Fitz he needs to move on but that's tough to do in real life too. People are complicated.
You are too reasonable, Mr Zappa..

Khaz

If NASA had the monolith and knew it was a portal, knew how to operate it (probably sent probes and shit), and then sometime after that failed human mission SHIELD took it on their boat, how come SHIELD had no idea of the function of the monolith?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
If NASA had the monolith and knew it was a portal, knew how to operate it (probably sent probes and shit), and then sometime after that failed human mission SHIELD took it on their boat, how come SHIELD had no idea of the function of the monolith?
Doesn't seem like all the big government agencies talk to one another about secret stuff... FBI, NSA, SHIELD, NASA, Homeland Security, etc.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Did anyone else notice that the actor playing Will would have been 18 in 2001?

StudioTan

Maybe he didn't age when on the planet?

No, I'm saying he would have been too young to be a test pilot and astronaut. The youngest US astronaut was 32, the youngest ever was 25.

Magwik

Banned
No, I'm saying he would have been too young to be a test pilot and astronaut. The youngest US astronaut was 32, the youngest ever was 25.
I was trying to say that the age he is now could have been how old he was when he signed up, and he just has barely aged since arrival do to space fuckery.

kirblar

Did anyone else notice that the actor playing Will would have been 18 in 2001?
Yeah, he looked too young to me, AVClub pointed out he was 31, which definitely explained the issue - his character should really be in his mid-late '30s. I assumed they were going to use some sort of time dilation explanation...until they didn't.

But really, it's only "2001" for the gag/reference.

Top Bottom