• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

view.php

I was all WTF Hunter when this happened.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Daisy going on about stealing Fitz's new dwarf was a good bit, we need more of that.

"Now we use the new dwarf Fitz crafted. He doesn't think it's ready yet, but that's stupid because it's awesome, so... I stole it."

I think it will be soon, because the mid-season split is in 4 episodes before they go to Agent Carter (if they follow the same split formula as last year).

Wow, I thought we had way more episodes left than that. Supergirl starting late has totally thrown my perception of time out of whack, apparently.

dabig2

I just don't want some weird Andrew on the run plot if they draw this out.

SHIELD's been pretty brisk with a lot of their plots. Lash in other shows might have been the midseason reveal, but we still got a handful of episodes before that.

It really depends on what they want to do with Andrew. If they're going full sympathetic route, then he's probably going to die in some sort of redemption. Don't know if they'll Tahiti him like Cal. If they want to go the Ward route, well, there's a few baddies he can team up with.

Top Bottom