• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aion: Official US Legion Thread

Panda

Just did an impulse buy with this, with no knowledge of what it is other than an MMORPG. :lol Will be very interesting.

Belfast

Lonestar said:
I'm still paying on FFXI too :p

I kept paying for Tetra Master for AGES. At the time, it was too complicated for me to remember all the hoops PlayOnline had you jump through just to cancel something, so I got a $1 charge on my bank statement each month for about two years. I think even S-E eventually figured out I wasn't actually playing it.

Jube3

I finally got to make my guy, Tharaxian - Cleric. BTW I have the legion decal in full size with a different color that I can tweak once we get ingame incase it looks wierd for whatever reason (color,edges etc).

Heres the other emblem in a larger size than ingame.
aion_gaf.png

Jube3 said:
I finally got to make my guy, Tharaxian - Cleric. BTW I have the legion decal in full size with a different color that I can tweak once we get ingame incase it looks wierd for whatever reason (color,edges etc).

aion_.png

That looks very nice man, well done.

Jbird34

Jube3 said:

aion_gaf.png

Jube are you US or EU gaf?

hitsugi

wow. i can't even GET a queue.

edit : there we go.. 17 min wait. guess I'll clean up a bit and a prepare a list so I can friend you guys asap

hitsugi

I'm gonna get some of today's productivity out of the way. Be back in an hour or so.. if it lets me

edit: well what do you know.. got myself into an hour queue. perfect!

Got in.

Got to level 3.

Logged off.

Out of the craziness.

If anyone gets some spares of the tall stalks ---> please send to Thepopopop.

THANKS!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I'm a moron. I got in, got to the main village and then restarted the game to implement the graphic changes I made. Now it won't let me back in. :(

SleazyC

"If you're getting "Too many users" message - that means the queue is full. The queues will be there until load gets lower."

Well, back to football I guess.

EDIT - Hey hey, enough pounding of the server and I am in the queue! 2019/2019 with a 1hr 41m wait!

ep85

I'm at 2820/2820...

It let me log in right at 1200 then I got disconnected mid questing. Then when i tried to log in it said too many people connected. Now I'm in the queue of eternity.

My first time I ever started on a MMO, its kinda exciting, in a geeky way.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, for shits and giggles, just tried logging on.

3 Hour wait

Yeah, this game won't last long on my "To Do" list :lol

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
SleazyC said:
"If you're getting "Too many users" message - that means the queue is full. The queues will be there until load gets lower."

Well, back to football I guess.

EDIT - Hey hey, enough pounding of the server and I am in the queue! 2019/2019 with a 1hr 41m wait!

Easy, just put on the server and maintain pressed "Enter" :)

Top Bottom