• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aion: Official US Legion Thread

demigod

This is retarded. It's WoW all over again. 4hr queue here. If they don't fix this shit before the release, I doubt i'll be playing. I'm not going to pay to *wait in line*.

Belfast

Almost level 5 on the low pop West server (can't remember the name). Quest competition thins out after the first two or three levels anyway when you leave the clueless people behind.

Belfast

demigod said:
This is retarded. It's WoW all over again. 4hr queue here. If they don't fix this shit before the release, I doubt i'll be playing. I'm not going to pay to *wait in line*.

I don't even think it's that so much. It's the waiting in line *to wait in line.*

demigod

From a 4hr queue, down to 3hr 58min, now up to 5hr 21min queue. How's the lag now, is it still like CB where you warp back a few steps?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
funkmastergeneral said:
So when are you going to start up the legion? I'm almost level 7

In case you didn't see, no one can hardly get on. Legions are bought at lvl 9 or 10 anyway.

Quagm1r3 said:
Stayed away from buying this for the moment. Another successful MMO launch? :lol

Technically, it's not launch yet. =/

Velion

funkmastergeneral said:
So when are you going to start up the legion? I'm almost level 7
My GF will be starting it, so send a msg to Saya and let her know you're from GAF.

She may need Kinah contribution in getting it started. So mail her some and she'll make and invite ya.

nataku

Wow, the queue just dropped big time. Went from 8 hours 25 minutes, so I left the computer for about 5 minutes. Came back and it's at 1 hour 15 minutes.

Alt tabbed to look again and now I'm at 40 minutes.

nataku said:
Wow, the queue just dropped big time. Went from 8 hours 25 minutes, so I left the computer for about 5 minutes. Came back and it's at 1 hour 15 minutes.

Alt tabbed to look again and now I'm at 40 minutes.

probably because everyone just got booted

tomei

I am in which is weird because it said I need to wait six hours. Hopefully I don't get dc.

Who do i message for a legion invite?

Quadratic

I don't think anyone on GAF has gotten to the LV needed to make a legion.

I'm at a server list now, and Triniel is listed as a LOW population server lol

hitsugi

Lebron said:
Bah, the min I log back in and start playing. D/C again, and now it's frozen or something :p

initially when I was D/C'd, I ended up back in the queue.. then I got booted from that, and now I can't even access the server D: guess I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow night

daebo

funkmastergeneral said:
Weird. I finally got back online, then got a message saying "Another user has tried to log on" and got kicked off.

:lol yeah, i got that message too. Now I'm logged back in and just looking at the initial screen again with nothing else going on :p

hitsugi

funkmastergeneral said:
Weird. I finally got back online, then got a message saying "Another user has tried to log on" and got kicked off.

I was able to get back online and got booted about a minute later with an error saying my game time expired.. sigh. This is seriously worse than wow's launch now.

hitsugi said:
I was able to get back online and got booted about a minute later with an error saying my game time expired.. sigh. This is seriously worse than wow's launch now.

Yea, shit sucks so far. Seems Triniel and Marchutan are down :(

SleazyC

Was able to get in and make it through the ascension quest. Going to be some hard grinding to get through the next couple of levels to 20.

Top Bottom