• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake 2 is still not profitable | Other Remedy Financial Reports (approx 80% of costs recouped)

Well, not having to deal with real rasicm on a regular basis, not having to change my name in order to get a decent job. Stuff like that.
I think I can deal with a videogame character calling a white dude in a videogame "white asshole" just fine.
[/QUOTE

That’s great but just so you know many WHITE privileged men today more than ever ARE dealing with racism. Imagine that? Not everyone is so fortunate as you I guess. So maybe some people can’t deal with hearing “white asshole” as easily as you can.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
What the fuck is going on in this thread right now

5lPK1NK.jpeg

Valonquar

I've only played about half the game so far over a long period of time. It's... alright, and has some neat bells & whistles, but nothing super mind blowing in narrative or gameplay so far. WTF are people on about with it being woke? It has a female black character? Okay... and?

Top Bottom