• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

showernota

This is weird and I don't like it.
The UFOs have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet. Trump was on the verge of revealing, but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying: Wait, let people calm down first. They don’t want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding.

They have been waiting for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will generally understand what space and spaceships are.
There’s an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here. They, too, are researching and trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want us as helpers. There’s an underground base in the depths of Mars, where their representatives are, and also our American astronauts.

INC

We have cameras nearly as efficient as telescopes, however, UFOs are always blurry.

Well I guess the officially relewse videos and documents are all fake as well then, this is also a conspiracy im not against, and willing to accept, misinformation has been key for decades now. If people are seeing and videoing prototype aircraft, then the ufo story is perfect cover.

Im open to all interpretations

Romulus

If true, I wonder how the abductions play into it this? They want us to be helpers? Wtf, help what exactly? Is the technological explosion were experiencing due to genetic manipulation? I swear kids are more intelligent every generation. And humans basically lived the same way for thousands of years up until about 150 years, then suddenly took off.

This dudes videos are lol (first clip)

But

I've seen this video before, and they do an analysis of it, the reason why I think this is a great ufo video, its from the 70's so CGI isn't really an option, and you can see the ufo make maneuvers that are pretty much impossible, on the other ideo, you can see the ufo reflect i the pilots windows, but all that remains now, is these 240p version......strange

There was a really clear version of this, but its no where to be found on the internet anymore.....

Clip's too short, looks like a lens flare. It's also not emitting light.

INC

If true, I wonder how the abductions play into it this? They want us to be helpers? Wtf, help what exactly? Is the technological explosion were experiencing due to genetic manipulation? I swear kids are more intelligent every generation. And humans basically lived the same way for thousands of years up until about 150 years, then suddenly took off.

Well if you wanna go down that rabbit hole, who says its alien? MK-ultra was a real thing decades ago, not hard to think it could be used to implants a different story

Or

Abductions are complete bullshit, and people looking attention, a mental illness

Or

Fuck knows, they need our reproductive dna, because they've elvoved to far to reproduce naturally

Ive read all the above, its all great misinformation one way or another

Clip's too short, looks like a lens flare. It's also not emitting light.

Why does it need to emit light? Never said it did.

Theres a video of an cgi animator for ILM analysising the video and he breaks it down, but I can't find it anywhere, just that shitty video.

I'll keep looking for it

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?

ManaByte

This was posted in Politics courtesy of Amiga Amiga

Original article:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Original article:

ODRJb7i.gif

ManaByte

I don't know. That story corresponds with some older stuff about there being 11 or 12 known alien races that the US is working with, including the base on Mars. But that stuff was around 20 years ago on the internet. Maybe he just read a lot of Above Top Secret forums back in the day.

PSYGN

This was posted in Politics courtesy of Amiga Amiga

There’s an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here. They, too, are researching and trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want us as helpers. There’s an underground base in the depths of Mars, where their representatives are, and also our American astronauts.

Imagine a group of aliens sitting down trying to bargain with us monkeys 😂

Sure thing buddy.

zeioIIDX

I was just thinking what it would be like if such a thing ever happened but I would be terrified if I actually saw a UFO alien spacecraft.

That's interesting you feel that way. I've always been really, really into aliens/UFOs/etc ever since childhood. I've always said, "Man...I'd give anything to be abducted and/or witness a real craft!". But the odd thing is that any time I've had a dream about seeing an alien craft up close, it's one of the most terrifying feelings I've ever experienced, despite being nothing more than a dream. I don't know what it is about it but witnessing these craft flying outside my car window in a dream is just unsettling as hell.

I've seen a UFO (it may have been one UFO with 7 green lights or a "V" formation of 7 small UFOs, each with one green light) in Gautier/Pascagoula, MS in real life and I've photographed one inadvertently in Colorado Springs but fortunately, they were both so far away that I didn't experience any sort of dread or terror...it was just awe and elation.

Airola

I don't know. That story corresponds with some older stuff about there being 11 or 12 known alien races that the US is working with, including the base on Mars. But that stuff was around 20 years ago on the internet. Maybe he just read a lot of Above Top Secret forums back in the day.

This is something that is hard to believe, as what would be the odds that there would be 12 different alien species that all have evolved into something that has or even can have the understanding of the concept of governments on Earth. I mean, just because we have made the systems we have, it doesn't mean some creatures from however the fuck far from us have any sort of concept of any sort of social structure. They have all found their way here and they are all having an understanding of what it means to be in high position of our governmental systems, let alone having the same concept of contracts and whatever else some are saying.

Last edited:

Romulus

This is something that is hard to believe, as what would be the odds that there would be 12 different alien species that all have evolved into something that has or even can have the understanding of the concept of governments on Earth. I mean, just because we have made the systems we have, it doesn't mean some creatures from however the fuck far from us have any sort of concept of any sort of social structure. They have all found their way here and they are all having an understanding of what it means to be in high position of our governmental systems, let alone having the same concept of contracts and whatever else some are saying.

I'm not a big believer in the galactic federation shit. But, I do think that something far beyond our intelligence could easily devote resources to understanding us. In the same way we can understand some animal languages.

What if aliens touched down on earth for the first time in the middle of Africa, one of the aliens steps off the ship and gets mauled by a rhino, then the other aliens panic and fly off and report back to base like "Yeah this planet is just full of huge killer monsters with horns, we've gotta blow this planet up"

Last edited:

INC

So there's 3 options u can take from that

1: its completely true
2: he's mentally ill and full of shit
3: its a cover story to help fuel the ufo conspiracy

If it was just him saying this, he could be mentally ill or looking for attention, but there's amny many many high up officials, of high rank, across multiple nations, with documentations to valid (or at least prove there was official documentations to collaborate certain aspects and leave a paper trail)

Why would they all lie? All risk their freedom in some case and professional integrity? Sure some go on to write books and profit, but some don't even want any notoriety

Its a fun subject to discuss, but there's more more credible evidence than ever, but it could all still be misinformation

Last edited:

MacReady13

Purchased The Phenomenon last week via iTunes. Great alien doco (love all of James Fox’s ufo docos) and especially loved the last story. Fascinating stuff that is finally getting the proper recognition it deserves. Too much stuff happening to just let it off as swamp gas and sleep paralysis or some other such nonsense.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'm sure this might've been posted in the thread but if not:

That moon one is pretty insane. That is if it were real.

Although it looks real enough, I am however unconvinced that it is real. Surly, if you filmed that on camera, you'd take the raw footage to a news network for them to show that world. You wouldn't just paste in YouTube.

Very good special effects, especially with the shadows. I was almost convinced.

showernota

I watched the first episode of Childhood’s End, a syfy miniseries from a few years ago. It feels very timely. I’d recommend going in blind.

Last edited:

Chiggs

Gold Member
Purchased The Phenomenon last week via iTunes. Great alien doco (love all of James Fox’s ufo docos) and especially loved the last story. Fascinating stuff that is finally getting the proper recognition it deserves. Too much stuff happening to just let it off as swamp gas and sleep paralysis or some other such nonsense.

It's easily the best documentary ever produced on this topic. I realize I am damning it with faint praise, but I really think anyone could watch that doc and go, "huh...maybe there is more to this than just crackpots and flakes."

Decided to watch some UFO "documentary" on Netflix the other day... ugh... so cringy. I don't know how some of these guys expect ordinary people to take them seriously. Contacts of the fifth kind or something was the name.

Last edited:

INC

Decided to watch some UFO "documentary" on Netflix the other day... ugh... so cringy. I don't know how some of these guys expect ordinary people to take them seriously. Contacts of the fifth kind or something was the name.

Steven greer?

Dudes a grifting fruit cake

Check out, "out the blue", or "I know what I saw"

More official documented events

Last edited:

Romulus

About 90% of them are awful. The Phenomenon is one of the best.

INC

Also there's a few ufo video conferences that are alright, has a bit of everything, ufo, crop circles, odd sky phenomena

Take from it what you will, but worth it for some of the ufo videos.

Skip forward 14mins the bird at the start is irreverent

Theres quite few from jaime maussan, dating back to 2005.

Again with a pinch of salt

Last edited:
Yeah, Greer has gone full cult leader.
He was actually really legit in the beginning years and exposed alot of stuff, got alot of whistle blowers etc, but then decided turn left into crazy town.

INC

Yeah, Greer has gone full cult leader.
He was actually really legit in the beginning years and exposed alot of stuff, got alot of whistle blowers etc, but then decided turn left into crazy town.

Hes actually doing his original legit work a mass disservice. Almost like he's trying to make it a joke

Don't tell him that tho, he might start crying again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom