• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liljagare

Still so much BS, no smoking gun, and just alot of recent Gov interference, again.

Though, I believe in UFO's, this entire schpeil is getting old, been the same since the 70's.

Airola

As far as we know the laws of physics are the same for everybody.
And if they are more advanced than us, which would be a given since they apparently came here, then they probably know all about our simplistic view of the universe.

It would like a chimp using a stick to gather food , I'm pretty sure as a Human i understand what the chimp is doing and why.
I don't see how it would be any different for the Aliens, they would see us and probably ask themselves , "that's certainly a way to do it" ,

I don't see where you coming from.

It's always, Smart enough to hide themselves but not really, and smart enough to get all the way out here but not really.
So what it is ?

Radar is based on radio waves, something found all throughout the galaxy. I highly doubt a species that can navigate the galaxy doesn't understand a technology-based around that specifically. Humans were basically riding horses a few years prior to its discovery and it's incredibly simple. Other human technologies? Sure, those could be unique, especially as civilization advances.

Something pretty simple may be eluding you. Have you ever stuck your ear next to a sonar transducer? Radar and similar are pretty easy to detect based on a similar principle. If we ever find a planet with intelligent lifeforms that are building technologies, we are bound to approach quietly with a great big ear listening for anything that sounds like a detection technology. You see, in order to be detected, [something] has to send something that bounces off of [you] and returns to [it]. That's a basic detection setup.

Although I imagine it won't be too long before quantum detection schemes become a thing.

Of course, what you propose is plausible. It's debatable whether it's probable. I feel like it's 50/50 although my bias leans towards them being fully knowledgeable of most of our advanced technologies and then a lot more.

This is all based on the assumption that another form of intelligent life detects same things and thinks through things with the same logic and thought process. It's hard to imagine what some other lifeform billions of lightyears away has done, growing up in their planet in their own way and speed with only whatever that planet provides them, but it's even harder to make any assumptions of what that lifeform has been thinking.

Can we really assume that aliens necessarily even know what a radiowave is? I don't think intelligent life necessarily means that they go through same kinds of discoveries in science. What we have figured out, and what we have even become, has been a series of big accidents.

We like to assume that if there is intelligent life somewhere out in space it would have a concept of exploration or war or peace or science or species or whatever. That said, obviously if aliens exist and if they have built a spacecraft and come here, then they quite certainly share at least some of our concepts or values (at least they are interested in exploration, or have natural habit to explore if not really have special interest in that).

We don't know what materials they have that they use to build things. We don't know if their planet even has certain materials to create certain technology.

We have things that detect big things moving around. So anything that's big and moves around would be detected as it comes from space to our planet. For it to not detect, the entities moving that craft would 1) have to have gone through a technological process similar to us, 2) have to have the idea of this technology being used to detect things, 3) have to think they have to hide from our detection systems, and 4) have to either build that system to their craft beforehand or after seeing we have this detection system. And if they have done that already with other planets, it would probably mean this detection technology has been conveniently built in other planets by entities who also have born out of nothing to eventually learn the same things.

It just bothers me that for aliens to be real and for them to be the UFOs reportedly seen in this planet, they'd have to have too many conveniently same type of thinking and interest and skills towards technology than we have had. That is, if that life is biologically based, initially come from nothing and slowly grown into what they now are.
That's why it's kinda easier for me to think it's some old civilization from this planet (or really some weird ass spirit based dimension travelling entities). The old school "travelers through space with a spacecraft" types of things become less and less likely to me. I'd like it to be true though, and I like to speculate, but instead of just wanting to speculate on what could make their existence potentially true I like to also speculate on things what might make their existence impossible or at least less likely. At the very least it keeps me away from hyping up "new revelations" too much and getting disappointed over and over again.

So, I've become increasingly more of a skeptic what comes to space travelling aliens, but I still have a place in my heart for them and deep down inside I'm secretly hoping the 8th or 18th of July thing from Reddit would end up being real :)

Romulus

This is all based on the assumption that another form of intelligent life detects same things and thinks through things with the same logic and thought process. It's hard to imagine what some other lifeform billions of lightyears away has done, growing up in their planet in their own way and speed with only whatever that planet provides them, but it's even harder to make any assumptions of what that lifeform has been thinking.

Can we really assume that aliens necessarily even know what a radiowave is? I don't think intelligent life necessarily means that they go through same kinds of discoveries in science. What we have figured out, and what we have even become, has been a series of big accidents.

We like to assume that if there is intelligent life somewhere out in space it would have a concept of exploration or war or peace or science or species or whatever. That said, obviously if aliens exist and if they have built a spacecraft and come here, then they quite certainly share at least some of our concepts or values (at least they are interested in exploration, or have natural habit to explore if not really have special interest in that).

We don't know what materials they have that they use to build things. We don't know if their planet even has certain materials to create certain technology.

We have things that detect big things moving around. So anything that's big and moves around would be detected as it comes from space to our planet. For it to not detect, the entities moving that craft would 1) have to have gone through a technological process similar to us, 2) have to have the idea of this technology being used to detect things, 3) have to think they have to hide from our detection systems, and 4) have to either build that system to their craft beforehand or after seeing we have this detection system. And if they have done that already with other planets, it would probably mean this detection technology has been conveniently built in other planets by entities who also have born out of nothing to eventually learn the same things.

It just bothers me that for aliens to be real and for them to be the UFOs reportedly seen in this planet, they'd have to have too many conveniently same type of thinking and interest and skills towards technology than we have had. That is, if that life is biologically based, initially come from nothing and slowly grown into what they now are.
That's why it's kinda easier for me to think it's some old civilization from this planet (or really some weird ass spirit based dimension travelling entities). The old school "travelers through space with a spacecraft" types of things become less and less likely to me. I'd like it to be true though, and I like to speculate, but instead of just wanting to speculate on what could make their existence potentially true I like to also speculate on things what might make their existence impossible or at least less likely. At the very least it keeps me away from hyping up "new revelations" too much and getting disappointed over and over again.

So, I've become increasingly more of a skeptic what comes to space travelling aliens, but I still have a place in my heart for them and deep down inside I'm secretly hoping the 8th or 18th of July thing from Reddit would end up being real :)

So, they can transverse the galaxy, but can't figure out radio waves, which are all throughout the galaxy. That's the most human thing I've ever heard. I never claimed there was exact parallel development either. I'm absolutely sure they're different if real, that's not my point either though.
Radio waves are literally one of the first developments of the modern world. I think it's difficult for us to understand that because there's nothing on Earth we can compare ultra-next level tech too, even ancient humans are very much like us. There are people probably within an hour's drive of you that live 95% like ancient humans. We have no perspective on what it would mean to be almost god-like by comparison, and traveling to different star systems is an incompressible feat and tells us they no more about the galaxy than we do, which again, is filled with radio waves and they're a technologically based society in this scenario.
And you might as well get the Reddit thing out of your head. The dude is a complete bonzo liar.

Last edited:

Airola

So, they can transverse the galaxy, but can't figure out radio waves, which are all throughout the galaxy. That's the most human thing I've ever heard. I never claimed there was exact parallel development either. I'm absolutely sure they're different if real, that's not my point either though.
Radio waves are literally one of the first developments of the modern world. I think it's difficult for us to understand that because there's nothing on Earth we can compare ultra-next level tech too, even ancient humans are very much like us. There are people probably within an hour's drive of you that live 95% like ancient humans. We have no perspective on what it would mean to be almost god-like by comparison, and traveling to different star systems is an incompressible feat and tells us they no more about the galaxy than we do, which again, is filled with radio waves and they're a technologically based society in this scenario.
And you might as well get the Reddit thing out of your head. The dude is a complete bonzo liar.

You blame me for writing "the most human thing you've ever heard", yet you seem to claim that because for us radio waves are one of the first developments of the modern world, it certainly has to be a thing in some unimaginably distant planet too. You literally assign them certain knowledge because we humans happen to know about it. If we know it, they have to know it. Because it has happened here, it must've happened somewhere else too.

There are two ways to look at the situation.
1) Aliens come with their craft, undetected, so because they can do interstellar travel and be undetected, they must know radar stuff too and in general be quite familiar with our technology.
2) Aliens coming here undetected would require two amazingly distant planets grow life that happen to build and have knowledge of same kind of technology and think about detection systems the same way, so maybe that's too big of a coincidence to be real and maybe there never were any alien spacecraft that came to this planet.

Or maybe something from the middle of that. Maybe "ok they could have spacecraft to travel with but would they necessarily know anything about our detection systems?".
What is required for life to eventually build a spacecraft? Are arms and fingers needed? How much intelligence is needed? What other discoveries are needed? Is knowing about radiowaves necessarily needed? Or does knowledge about radiowaves inherently come to an entity that ends up building a spacecraft? What kind of thinking is needed? What philosophies are needed? What type of communication is needed? Is industrial revolution needed? Is the concept of money and value needed? How many boxes would have to be crossed that are similar to us for them to be able to build a spacecraft?

What comes to the reddit story, I mostly love it because it being true would mean there is video material of things happening tens of thousands of years ago :D
I would LOVE that to be true!
I'm pretty much hoping all kinds of theories and conspiracy theories be true. I'd love if the people who say the earth is flat and space doesn't exist are right. I'd love SOME wild thing to be revealed to be true. Space aliens being real would be great too. So far the reports and evidence (we've been shown) has been underwhelming. All I personally know is that out of body experiences are real (whether or not it's an actual experience or just a hallucinatory thing). Would love some wild thing finally confirmed to be real.

Romulus

You blame me for writing "the most human thing you've ever heard", yet you seem to claim that because for us radio waves are one of the first developments of the modern world, it certainly has to be a thing in some unimaginably distant planet too. You literally assign them certain knowledge because we humans happen to know about it. If we know it, they have to know it. Because it has happened here, it must've happened somewhere else too.

There are two ways to look at the situation.
1) Aliens come with their craft, undetected, so because they can do interstellar travel and be undetected, they must know radar stuff too and in general be quite familiar with our technology.
2) Aliens coming here undetected would require two amazingly distant planets grow life that happen to build and have knowledge of same kind of technology and think about detection systems the same way, so maybe that's too big of a coincidence to be real and maybe there never were any alien spacecraft that came to this planet.

Or maybe something from the middle of that. Maybe "ok they could have spacecraft to travel with but would they necessarily know anything about our detection systems?".
What is required for life to eventually build a spacecraft? Are arms and fingers needed? How much intelligence is needed? What other discoveries are needed? Is knowing about radiowaves necessarily needed? Or does knowledge about radiowaves inherently come to an entity that ends up building a spacecraft? What kind of thinking is needed? What philosophies are needed? What type of communication is needed? Is industrial revolution needed? Is the concept of money and value needed? How many boxes would have to be crossed that are similar to us for them to be able to build a spacecraft?

What comes to the reddit story, I mostly love it because it being true would mean there is video material of things happening tens of thousands of years ago :D
I would LOVE that to be true!
I'm pretty much hoping all kinds of theories and conspiracy theories be true. I'd love if the people who say the earth is flat and space doesn't exist are right. I'd love SOME wild thing to be revealed to be true. Space aliens being real would be great too. So far the reports and evidence (we've been shown) has been underwhelming. All I personally know is that out of body experiences are real (whether or not it's an actual experience or just a hallucinatory thing). Would love some wild thing finally confirmed to be real.

That's still not my point. I'm saying it's the most human thing ever because we have no perspective on technology other than our primitive efforts in comparison to the discussion point--aliens that can travel the galaxy. We basically just crawled out of caves not long ago, but to assume a race of beings that can transverse a galaxy full of radio waves don't understand it lol. I'll leave it at that. Just my opinion.

The reddit post is bullshit and you know it. lol

Airola

That's still not my point. I'm saying it's the most human thing ever because we have no perspective on technology other than our primitive efforts in comparison to the discussion point--aliens that can travel the galaxy. We basically just crawled out of caves not long ago, but to assume a race of beings that can transverse a galaxy full of radio waves don't understand it lol. I'll leave it at that. Just my opinion.

The reddit post is bullshit and you know it. lol

And my point is that our lack of perspective doesn't mean anything. Just as we might not be able to comprehend what is possible somewhere else, it's always possible that whatever else might live somewhere in space doesn't have a clue what we do and have done here, even if they have traveled through the galaxy. Traveling through the galaxy does not mean anything more than that. They have built a thing that lets them go through a galaxy. Everything else is speculation. Sure, we can make some assumptions that are directly related to the mechanism of the travel itself, but anything beyond that is just guessing what they must know and what their history of technological evolution has been.

Hey, maybe they didn't even ever figure out how to travel in outer space but are actually traveling directly from planet to planet via some space dimension jumping mechanism they figured out very early. FTL, energy consumption and radar detection problem solved!

Of course that reddit post is bullshit just as most if not all other alien things are, but one can dream, right? :D

Last edited:

noonjam

Ross Coulthart is a Multi-award-winning investigative journalist with over three decades experience in newspapers and television, including reporting for The Sydney Morning Herald newspaper, ABC TV Four Corners, Nine Network Sunday program and 60 Minutes. Five times winner of Australia’s national journalism prize – the Walkley Award – including the highest award, the Gold Walkley. Winner of a Logie, Australian TV’s top prize (for best public affairs TV reporting), and winner of a New York Film Festival Gold Medal for international investigative journalism. He is also a Best-selling author with his most recent book “In Plain Sight - An Investigation into UFOs and Impossible Science” being his first book to ever tackle the complex and fascinating issue of UFOs. In this exclusive interview Ross will be, for the very first time, detailing the investigatory journey that led to the creation of his book 'In Plain Sight'.

Last edited:

Smoke6

No idea. Just observing us? It's hard to say. Again, for the sake of conversation we'll assume they are aliens, but you're putting a human spin on them.

Humans would do that because we're tribal and warlike, which comes from evolving from primates. An alien however might have a totally different psychology. We might not even be able to comprehend why they're watching us, but for them it would be totally natural.

I posted the Reddit post a few days ago and it's been posted before, but I've linked it again below. Basically a random person made a burner account seven years ago to tell people of his experiences of being taken by aliens etc. The reason it's now caught attention is because they said in their post that the aliens are going to reveal themselves to the world on July 8th or 18th (they said their language made it hard to tell if it was the 8th of 18th) 2021. Interesting considering the year we've had and the upcoming Pentagon report. I'm not saying I believe a word of it, but the timing is interesting. If it's all bullshit then what a wild guess right.

No. I didn't say underground civilizations make more sense. That actually makes less sense to me!

That Reddit posts explains a lot of religious phenomenons in the Bible that Ive always attributes to aliens! The trumpets struck a cord with me but the rest was kinda all over the place but good read!

INC

If jamming radar actually happened, and it wasn't just a glitch or someone making things up or something else like that, then we can at least know they know all about radar. We can go from that to assume that the ones who definitely knows how their radar works and where they are, are US forces themselves. Then we can think that ok, we overall know that we in this planet have gone through the same technological history, and we know that sometimes one country does this to another country. Those two are the likeliest options. Before we go to look for space aliens and assume they have gone through the same technological history, maybe we have some hidden "civilization" or government in this planet and they are doing that.

Someone from a distant planet is the least likely option to know what we have done in this planet and how to use and abuse it.

I'm just going by past reports, many have said they couldn't lock, sure could be a glitch, but then their military equipment needs better maintenance checks pre flight, because its seems like a common thing. Fravor said that the tic tak blocked lock, which is an act of war, dont think that can be a common thing, since that by proxy could start a war, against a non aggressive foreign jet, just from a glitch

Not saying it can't be a glitch, but thats a pretty big glitch to have dont you think?

But sure, all options are on the table and that seems like the most likely outcome, but the the question still remains, wtf are they doing with the equipment that it causes potential war start glitches, wouldnt that be a known issue and all precautions taken? If you watch a jet pilot they have to record everything for debriefing. Lock on glitches would be a high priority and known through the military? Wouldn't we of heard of these glitches or the least the pilots would of heard about these glitches

Last edited:

Romulus

I'm just going by past reports, many have said they couldn't lock, sure could be a glitch, but then their military equipment needs better maintenance checks pre flight, because its seems like a common thing. Fravor said that the tic tak blocked lock, which is an act of war, dont think that can be a common thing, since that by proxy could start a war, against a non aggressive foreign jet, just from a glitch

Not saying it can't be a glitch, but thats a pretty big glitch to have dont you think?

But sure, all options are on the table and that seems like the most likely outcome, but the the question still remains, wtf are they doing with the equipment that it causes potential war start glitches, wouldnt that be a known issue and all precautions taken? If you watch a jet pilot they have to record everything for debriefing. Lock on glitches would be a high priority and known through the military? Wouldn't we of heard of these glitches or the least the pilots would of heard about these glitches

The pilot on 60 minutes stated they encountered the objects pretty much everyday for a couple of years. So pilot error 600-700 times? In a short timeframe And I'm sure as time goes on, we'll have dozens more pilots and radar operators come out, all of which will be lying/mistaken/seeking 'fame'.

Last edited:

StormCell

You left out the possibility that they could, by coincidence, block our radar and other tracking. We have no idea what sorts of dampening fields they may need to employ to make those craft accelerate the way they do. Some sort of inertial dampening field could also have the indirect effect of also absorbing/nullifying all our detection waves. There was a claim that these things even absorb our bullets that I saw in one of these posts -- it could work very much just like that. So you see they could be using it to keep structural integrity of their crafts while also avoiding detection and damage from projectiles. None of that would be directly intended because of us.

If you're interested in old civilizations, have you ever read about the people that the Cherokee indians claim to have expelled from the southeastern US when they began migrating out of the north? According to the history passed down by the tribe, they were not first to arrive in the Tennessee valley/Kentucky. In fact, when they arrived they discovered gardens and fields that were obviously being tended to. These belonged to the Azgen people, who were apparently white-skinned and grew beards. There are some very interesting details about these people like the fact that they dwelled in caves and were said to only venture out into the fields to tend them at night. If you aren't familiar with the rest, I recommend reading about them. Some of the stories say that the Creek or the Cherokee wiped them out, but some of the history suggests that the rest of the Azgen were allowed to leave the area. Some believe the Azgen returned to the caves and were not seen again.

It's almost too fantastic/embellished but then you have to stop and think a moment: there's evidence for the Azgen to have really existed, so who exactly were they? Were they truly only 3-4 ft tall? Were they northern european? And why would the Cherokee describe a tribe of pale skins who couldn't tolerate the daytime sun if it wasn't somewhat true? Lastly, where did they go?

Airola

You left out the possibility that they could, by coincidence, block our radar and other tracking. We have no idea what sorts of dampening fields they may need to employ to make those craft accelerate the way they do. Some sort of inertial dampening field could also have the indirect effect of also absorbing/nullifying all our detection waves. There was a claim that these things even absorb our bullets that I saw in one of these posts -- it could work very much just like that. So you see they could be using it to keep structural integrity of their crafts while also avoiding detection and damage from projectiles. None of that would be directly intended because of us.

If you're interested in old civilizations, have you ever read about the people that the Cherokee indians claim to have expelled from the southeastern US when they began migrating out of the north? According to the history passed down by the tribe, they were not first to arrive in the Tennessee valley/Kentucky. In fact, when they arrived they discovered gardens and fields that were obviously being tended to. These belonged to the Azgen people, who were apparently white-skinned and grew beards. There are some very interesting details about these people like the fact that they dwelled in caves and were said to only venture out into the fields to tend them at night. If you aren't familiar with the rest, I recommend reading about them. Some of the stories say that the Creek or the Cherokee wiped them out, but some of the history suggests that the rest of the Azgen were allowed to leave the area. Some believe the Azgen returned to the caves and were not seen again.

It's almost too fantastic/embellished but then you have to stop and think a moment: there's evidence for the Azgen to have really existed, so who exactly were they? Were they truly only 3-4 ft tall? Were they northern european? And why would the Cherokee describe a tribe of pale skins who couldn't tolerate the daytime sun if it wasn't somewhat true? Lastly, where did they go?

Yeah, that could be possible too. Goes a bit far in coincidences but for me that's actually more plausible than the thought of life in different planets figuring out same things with each other and using that to their advantage.

What comes to the Azgen, that kind of stuff always fascinates me. I'm in general a bit more ready to believe in ancient advanced civilizations on this earth than distant life from another planet flying here, so those stories kinda get my conspiracy scifi mind more excited.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
LOL Fucking Corbell ...are you joking me...his latest "earth shattering video of proof" is a bunch of fuzzy lights moving at the same speed and blinking like any plane and with the quality of a potato.

noonjam

yea people are over looking all of those are from the same incident on the same ship.

Radar video tracking them, The ship deck video now, and the IR track video from the ship showing one enter the water.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
yea people are over looking all of those are from the same incident on the same ship.

Radar video tracking them, The ship deck video now, and the IR track video from the ship showing one enter the water.

No ones overlooking that....matter fact that makes it worse. Corbells been sitting on footage of a navy encounter with a few drones....hes been sitting on this footage forever likely and slowly trickling it out so he can hype it like pt barnum and add his narrative to it. All we see now is that there is 4 separate pieces of data...that show absolutely nothing special. he even cuts all the footage including this and admitted it on a podcast "to get to the important parts" Why? If this is such a groundbreaking thing then why edit it at all ( he said he didnt edit he only cut it, what a buffoon). If you are so in the beliefe that "The people deserve to know about the information the govt has withheld from us" why then go and withold info...give it to us uncut so it can be looked over instead of just tagged and accepted with a narrative.

I'm not sure what people are expecting from Corbell, he's not tied to the government, he's a documentary film maker, at this point he's almost like a YouTuber please subscribe to his patron. Just listen to the way he talks... keeps repeating spacific words and sentences as almost he's expecting it to be a headline on national news.
More pilots or official government will goto him now but Imo actually hurts the credibility of the topic. However think of him as a Tuker Carlson, he's not really a journalist but just a mouth peice for the lower brow crowd, which will bring more exposer. *end post with ufo render and outro x files theme*

ultrazilla

The problem with these fucks are that they're paid government disinformation assets. Their goal is to keep everyone from being "over target".

We've had aliens working for us for years. We're lucky many of the species are friendly towards mankind. Fuck the reptilians though. They get dealt with
]everytime we come across them

INC

The problem with these fucks are that they're paid government disinformation assets. Their goal is to keep everyone from being "over target".

We've had aliens working for us for years. We're lucky many of the species are friendly towards mankind. Fuck the reptilians though. They get dealt with
]everytime we come across them

Odd I thought he was an independent investigative journalist, who wasn't even part of the ufo reporting

Romulus

So a bunch of army officers decided to collectively make up a story when they were old men about a alien crash and bodies? Fame? Most of them died shortly after. Collective delusion? Hm, difficult to imagine but not impossible.

I'm not even sure this is related to Roswell but its interesting.

Last edited:

StormCell

Some "fun" stuff:

Fake, real, mixed, hilarity, etc. Still though a bit of what most of us that have looked around ufology likely have already read about.

That classified report and the Harry Potter universe have about the same odds of being reality.

Underground moon base?

Interior of the moon is an artificial bubble full of ETs?

US Air Force has a space fleet equipped with beam weapons?

Okay, when did they find all the time to build all of this? Was it while we were having space shuttles combust on re-entry?

Lunar lander uses anti-gravity propulsion? What on earth is SpaceX doing if anti-gravity has been around since 1974?

There are just loads of details in this little document that don't line up with reality at all. The number of people who would have to be keeping secrets would be into the tens of thousands, I would think. If this doc turned out to be true, I would have to question damn near every detail of my existence. lol

That classified report and the Harry Potter universe have about the same odds of being reality.

Underground moon base?

Interior of the moon is an artificial bubble full of ETs?

US Air Force has a space fleet equipped with beam weapons?

Okay, when did they find all the time to build all of this? Was it while we were having space shuttles combust on re-entry?

Lunar lander uses anti-gravity propulsion? What on earth is SpaceX doing if anti-gravity has been around since 1974?

There are just loads of details in this little document that don't line up with reality at all. The number of people who would have to be keeping secrets would be into the tens of thousands, I would think. If this doc turned out to be true, I would have to question damn near every detail of my existence. lol

In the insane stuff that I read into it's that they've had this shit for years.

Short-short-short version is:

Every military branch is heavily, heavily compartmentalized and each, primarily the navy and air force, managed to get their hands on stuff that crashed since Roswell and before (there was a different crash in NM before/after Roswell IIRC that had survivors). The Roswell stuff was taken by Air Force however the Navy got its hands on what had been shot down during the Battle of LA in 1942. Both managed to get "off-world" advice but the Air Force got the worst of it in what they managed to get out (most triangles, TB-37's are theirs) but the Navy got a bit of a better deal. They hide from each other not only due to rivalry but both are fending off the Alphabet Soup Agencies and their spooks as they all have their own agendas.

Solar Warden, which I first heard of back in early 2000s is Navy based. First hints of it were due to Ronald Reagen's memoirs in which he mentioned that he was suprised to learn that their shuttle capacity was such that they could easily put 600 men into orbit quickly, something that was (and still is) impossible with the Space Shuttles of the time. This also ties with what Gary McKinnen (IIRC) found when he hacked NASA which was mentioned earlier in this thread.

There is an absolute shit-ton of unreal only-in-movie stuff. From a American/Soviet firefight on the moon which the Soviets won to other secret Moon landings done by both countries, to which the Soviets lost men to those that were already there.

Everything is kept under wraps mainly due to them not only being untrustful of the public [reactions] but of not being able to dumb down the tech enough to profit from it. If they can't profit from it and the tech could disrupt what is profitable then it will be crushed/hidden.

Ben Rich “We already have the means to travel among the stars but these technologies are locked up in Black Projects…and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

Yes, I agree it's crazy and utterly farfetched to believe. But at the same time the unnerving thing is that is all it takes to hide without worry.

And that's also why its such a fascinating subject.

Lol towards the end it says Aliens love Capitalism. We are a rare human species too? They want our Dna and say we are unique and love our creativity? I really wish we had concrete stuff, this makes me want to get some popcorn and watch all this in a movie “based on a true story“ hahaha

quark-ferengi.png

Romulus

The podcast "Historical Blindness" already did two episodes about this situation, telling stories and remembering that the governamental exploit these stories for a variety of reasons.

Extra! Extra! Extra-Terrestrial Hoaxes!

UFO Disinfo: Part One - Roswell, Maury Island, and Beyond.

The government exploited it for "a variety of reasons." Like what? That site is awful. The writer doesn't even know what a space bar is. Looks like something thrown up in the late 1990s.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
When people say they believe we are in a simulation, what kind of simulation do they mean?

Do they mean like the Matrix where we are hooked up to machines in some other reality?

Or do they think we ourselves are just code in some advanced software?

And this is why these multiple data points military videos are the only ones we can take, with at least a pinch of salt

Agreed for the most part.

As for UE5 there has been a lot of videos posted to youtube on what has been made by amateurs so far and some are looking really damn good. But one thing I notice is used a lot is the wet road with reflections so that's the main reason why this video made me think UE5 in the first place.

nush

When people say they believe we are in a simulation, what kind of simulation do they mean?

Do they mean like the Matrix where we are hooked up to machines in some other reality?

Or do they think we ourselves are just code in some advanced software?

We are the NPCs.

Romulus

Edit, beat me to it above.

ShowImage.aspx

It almost seems like "debunking" was something the CIA seeded in the culture early on to have a counter to the sightings and conversation. Along with reports of policies in place that made officers a mockery who reported anything regarding UFOs.

Last edited:

noonjam

some highlights

ATIC thinks it's soviets, quickly changes mind towards aliens.
OSI (CIA) studies reports to try and figure out propulsion methods.
USAF working on crash program for anti-gravity power.
Project Sign thinks it's aliens.
USAF embarrsed by this whole situation.
Project Grudge tries to destroy acceptance of UFO's, possibly due to Air force embarrassment or to allow breathing space for another group to reach some conclusion (CIA)
Project Blue book formed to "Debunk" the whole thing, soon neutured and turned into a PR face for the population to feed the public nothing of real value
Component of USAF intelligence considers UFO's were interplanetary spaceships which were about to make closer contact. to prepare the public for this possibility, 41 classified reports were released for publication.
CIA worried mass sightings are overloading military com channels and the soviets could use this to their advantage in the event of an attack.
USAF and Air Defence command take over real investigation from blue book.
JANAP 146 issued in 1953 prohibites service personnel from discussing UFO's with up to 10 years of jail and up to a $10,000 fine.
Revised JANAP 146E passes in 1960, making it an offence under espionage act if UFO data is revealed.

Romulus

This is a very old video, but it's one of the best cases of catching a UFO accelerating on camera. I feel this is one has a higher chance to be real because of the age.

Another one I found that's interesting at least. The shape and blinking effect is very similar to the US navy videos that I've been very skeptical of. I don't think it would be difficult to fake in the modern era but it's at least got some effort behind it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom