• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Dang, so still no PS+ deals? I only see the eBay one, but it's only $10 off & it's gotta be mailed. I remember getting the $30 for 1 year last year.

Shauni

Alien Isolation is $39.99 right now, but I hear it's going to drop in price tonight? Can anyone confirm?

As mentioned, it'll be thirty at BB, but if you don't have GCU, it's actually on sale right now at the Microsoft Store for $30, and I believe it's free shipping on any purchase.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked myself and it is out of stock.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just snagged Shadows of Mordor on PS4 for $25. Sweeet.

pooptest

Just 2 more days, hold on for 2 more days!

Sadly, if it doesn't come today then I might not get it. It's this this or the 65" Vizio at Walmart, but I'll have to be at Walmart about the same time the usual 2nd TV pops. Let's hope it pops at least by then so I can leave that hell-hole.

I guess I could always return the Vizio next day...

-Horizon-

Sadly, if it doesn't come today then I might not get it. It's this this or the 65" Vizio at Walmart, but I'll have to be at Walmart about the same time the usual 2nd TV pops. Let's hope it pops at least by then so I can leave that hell-hole.

I guess I could always return the Vizio next day...

Decisions, decisions. Though you have a good point with the second part about returning it.

Loydx2

Banned
bought Evil Within for 25$ - Was gonna get this from someone probably for Christmas but 25$ was too good a deal and they would have spent much more probably in a store

also bought wolfenstein for 25$( amazon refund me 5$ ) and Metro Redux for 25$ on xbox one for my brother

will buy him 36$ xbox live too at midnight if ebay shows it immediately

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Mordor went from 30 to 25 bucks right after I purchased it. Guess I should have a talk with Amazon.

EDIT - Well, that went smoothly.

mattp

how long do therse amazon deals stay up?
i've got mordor in my cart for 25 bucks, but i'm waiting on a couple more things before i put through a purchase

kvothe

Microsoft has the AC bundle for $330 with a free game including Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Destiny and Forza Horizon 2.

Or a refurb unit with a Kinect, Dance Central, Forza 5 and Ryse, plus a free game, for $330.

Hey man, thanks for lookin' out. I've just been refreshing this thread for the Xbox One with 150 in extras, but free Sunset Overdrive has made me decide I don't have to wait.

Jesus Chrisy my games I ordered this morning have shipped. I feel bad for the people having to work today. I would've gladly waited to get my shit on monday.

TomShoe

Banned
Yep. I don't think I'll be able to resist.

Should I get a PS4 now or wait until next year? If it's not now it's not gonna happen for another year.

Sanpei

Shadow of Mordor - pS4 - 25$
Alien Isolation - PS4 - 30$
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition - X1 - 25$

80$

Not bad :D

//ARCANUM

What times did the TV deals pop up the past couple of days? I forgot to mark down the times. Please tell me your time zone too so I can translate to mine. Thanks!

duessano

Picked up a Xbox One Bundle for $209. After my gift cards came into play. Hopefully there will be a Forza Horizon 2 deal out soon.

LogicStep

Good, getting some good deals now.

Mordor PS4, Theatrhythm 3DS, Alien Isolation PS4, Lords of the Fallen on steam, charging base for DS4. Just need PS+ and DS4.

Picked up a Xbox One Bundle for $209. After my gift cards came into play. Hopefully there will be a Forza Horizon 2 deal out soon.

Doesn't seem like it... the MS Store was the only place even advertising a deal on it, and the actual deal that went live wasn't as good as advertised.

Top Bottom