• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

jbug617

Banned
According to Wario:

Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition and Forza 5 GOTY Edition are up for $24.99. Ryse Legendary Edition is $29.99

EBreda

I'm waiting for XBL Gold and PS+ deals too, but went ahead and bought a XB controller for 39.99 (the armed forces one).

Shauni

According to Wario:

Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition and Forza 5 GOTY Edition are up for $24.99. Ryse Legendary Edition is $29.99

Yep on both. I will also mention that DR3 is the same price at Target, and they are doing free shipping options on all orders today, so that may be a good option for those who are ordering piece by piece and do not have Prime.

Iceman829

Thank you amazon for once again being awesome. I tried to buy things on the microsoft store with no luck.

Today I picked up

Metro Redux, XB1 - 24.99
Middle Earth: Shadow of Modor, XB1 - 24.99
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition, XB1 - 25.00
Infamous Second Son, PS4 - 19.99

The only game I couldn't find on sale was Assassin's Creed: Rogue. I might try to find it at walmart later after dinner as it's only 5 minutes away.

Happy Thanksgiving and best of luck getting the deals you want.

Actually... did I miss the Borderlands sale? Its not listed anymore, and theres no lightning deal up for it. Maybe they scrapped the lightning deal in favor of a flat 30 (for PS3... its still 35 for 360).

Edit: This damn website. Now the lightning deal is showing available... starts at 11:10 EST (3ish minutes)

Error1355

Actually... did I miss the Borderlands sale? Its not listed anymore, and theres no lightning deal up for it. Maybe they scrapped the lightning deal in favor of a flat 30 (for PS3... its still 35 for 360).

Edit: This damn website. Now the lightning deal is showing available... starts at 11:10 EST (3ish minutes)

Ah, I was about to say that I see it right now. =p

I wonder if the PC version will go any lower.

Servbot24

Banned
Got Infamous, Mordor and a DS4. It will all arrive a little earlier than the PS4 which I ordered from eBay. Was gonna wait for Bloodborne before jumping in but oh well :D

-Horizon-

eAmvMCb.jpg

I've given up on the TV. I'm just gonna spend the extra money and get a Samsung or Sony 46-inch.

D:

scitek

Got a Dualshock 4 for $40. Been needing a new one. The rubber finally started peeling off my left stick after over 6 months of daily use. It's my go-to PC controller.

Damn it. I ordered both Wolfenstein and Mordor when they were $30, didn't think they would get any cheaper.

Do you think if I contact customer service they would give me the overall extra $10 that I spent on both of them back?

jbug617

Banned
Damn it. I ordered both Wolfenstein and Mordor when they were $30, didn't think they would get any cheaper.

Do you think if I contact customer service they would give me the overall extra $10 that I spent on both of them back?

Did it ship already? No harm in trying with Customer Service

Chamber

love on your sleeve

That's what I did and they had no problem giving me the 5 bucks back on Mordor.

Boke1879

Maybe I'm asking in the wrong place but I need answers.

Is there ANYWHERE that's going to have deals for Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age?

Is second son worth getting at $20 even though first light is gonna be free in January? Would first light be enough infamous to fufill the need? I enjoyed the first game but only played a bit of the second cause it felt like more of the same.

TomShoe

Banned
Is second son worth getting at $20 even though first light is gonna be free in January? Would first light be enough infamous to fufill the need? I enjoyed the first game but only played a bit of the second cause it felt like more of the same.

For $20 it's a really good deal. It's not gonna blow you away, but the gameplay and the particle effects are nice.

Apath

So Amazon is just doing lightning deals for video games? They won't just flat out match Best Buy who has the games available at the low price?

OmahaG8

If anyone cares, GameFly still has Wolfenstein for sale used $20.

I got it the other day, mint condition, even came with the Doom Beta card - which was unused.

No one cares edit: Holy shit, this game.

cakely

It's "buy games I missed" morning on Amazon. Infamous:SS, Metro; Redux, Wolfenstein and Tomb Raider: DE all snagged for $20 or $25.

Top Bottom