• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

I pointed out that Xbox One bundle and looks like we'll be doing that for Christmas. Not crazy about any of the games but I'll still dig into a couple of them. Slightly lower price and 12-mo XBL adds up to a nice deal sweetener though.

pooptest

Bulzeeb

Tempting.....

Is this game a good horror game? I watched Let's Plays of it and the beginning looks boring but I never watched from after the first 15 minutes.

And overall, is the game fun? o.e...

I haven't played it yet but if a 1 month old game is already at $16 on PC it will probably be 10 in a few months

Ledhead

God damn does Amazon.com get sweet deals, while Amazon.ca has nothing worthwhile. Shadow Mordor for 29.99 on the US Amazon, while on the Canadian Amazon its still 69.99.

Well, at least we got a pretty good E3 deal hahaha

jbug617

Banned
God damn does Amazon.com get sweet deals, while Amazon.ca has nothing worthwhile. Shadow Mordor for 29.99 on the US Amazon, while on the Canadian Amazon its still 69.99.

Well, at least we got a pretty good E3 deal hahaha

If you don't mind digital download XB1 and PS4 versions of Mordor will be on sale this weekend

I feel ya. Happened to me too. People are carting them prior I think

This is why I think the whole BF thing on Amazon is pot luck. They should have an email list that you can apply to, and it randomly picks people from that list in groups based on how quick you add your name to the list or something.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
The SanDisk Extreme Pro 480GB for $185~ seemed like a killer deal. I don't know if that's more than you were looking for, though: http://slickdeals.net/f/7432158-sto...w-visa-checkout-more-free-shipping-newegg-com

I just bought the SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE500BW 2.5" 500GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) for $189.99 on Newegg and it comes with FarCry 4 for PC for free. I already owns Farcry 4 on PS4 and looking to sell the PC version to my friend for $20.00.

So $169 for a samsung 500gb ssd.

x-Lundz-x

Tempting.....

Is this game a good horror game? I watched Let's Plays of it and the beginning looks boring but I never watched from after the first 15 minutes.

Just finished it, solid game with some performance issues.

7/10 in my opinion. Worth 30 easily.

Scarphace

Tried to get the toshiba laptop for $250 but it was all gone by the time I refreshed the page. Hopefully the waiting list actually works.

Gurish

Tempting.....

It's my GOTY but i would recommend it to hardcore fans of the genre only, it can be challenging for some, some parts are not designed as well, but mostly it's great and i really liked it.

pooptest

I just bought the SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE500BW 2.5" 500GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) for $189.99 on Newegg and it comes with FarCry 4 for PC for free. I already owns Farcry 4 on PS4 and looking to sell the PC version to my friend for $20.00.

So $169 for a samsung 500gb ssd.

That is also a great drive. I recommended the SanDisk one because it's spec-wise a tad better and also comes with a 10-year warranty (EVO comes with 3). However, the SanDisk doesn't come with FarCry 4 :/.

mollipen

If you don't mind digital download XB1 and PS4 versions of Mordor will be on sale this weekend

Wait, sorry—the digital versions will be on sale this weekend on Amazon? Do you know what price, and do we have a clue when? I much prefer digital, so I'd rather go that way, but I guess I wasn't expecting Amazon to offer up any digital versions for a decent price.

MrCow

so yeah got LBP 3 (PS4) for around 40€ (instead of 69€) and one of those Philips Hue Iris Lights for 55€ (instead of 130€)

initially i wanted to wait on getting LBP 3 because i'm still busy with FC4 and Legend of Grimrock 2 but i just had to get it fot that price

same with the light, a girl i know has one of the series and they look amazing but i wanted to wait ... not for that price

EDIT: damn it wrong thread.. this belongs in the EU one!

Top Bottom