• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

pooptest

Ugh, is it just me or does Crunchyroll suck? I always get these deal emails and the links go nowhere.

They just sent me this:
6fqqVhF.png

Ok, tempting, a free gift. Aaaaand link goes to nothing. And searching "Diablo" brings up nothing on their site.

This happens all the time to me with their email blasts.

jbug617

Banned
Wait, sorry—the digital versions will be on sale this weekend on Amazon? Do you know what price, and do we have a clue when? I much prefer digital, so I'd rather go that way, but I guess I wasn't expecting Amazon to offer up any digital versions for a decent price.

not on Amazon but the console online store.

Xbox Store has it for $29.99 (starts tomorrow)
Playstation Store has it for $29.99

EatMyFace

Banned
Ugh, is it just me or does Crunchyroll suck? I always get these deal emails and the links go nowhere.

They just sent me this:
6fqqVhF.png

Ok, tempting, a free gift. Aaaaand link goes to nothing. And searching "Diablo" brings up nothing on their site.

This happens all the time to me with their email blasts.
Isn't Crunchyroll an anime streaming site?

Kimosabae

Banned

Amazon's Fire Phone is now $200. :)

Bless.

iOS, Android, or Windows?

Here's an Android that was posted earlier this morning: http://slickdeals.net/f/7426018-low...ked-verizon-gsm-no-contract-smartphone-219-99

It doesn't matter. My mother's never had a good phone for longer than a month, she doesn't need anything expensive. As long as it works, and is a quality build.,

Bubba77

Thanks for the heads up on the gmg vip evil within deal. At 16 bucks I couldnt pass it up even though its headed straight for the backlog!

This is what I don't get and I hope someone will explain to me: if you put the item into your cart before the deal, the price of the item in the cart will change once the time starts?

I am going to try it with a Mickey watch. the first watch i clicked was 6,000. I didnt even want to play with that in my cart.

Kimosabae

Banned
I'm hesitant to buy another Lumia, because I bought one for my mother last year and the battery starting giving her problems within a few weeks. 520, specifically.

fred

Bah!!! No deals on Cheapo US PS+ subscriptions yet..? Saw the eBay one but they don't post stuff to the UK. Amazon.com had a year going for around £20-odd quid last year with a maximum purchase of 2 per customer and they emailed you the codes. Was hoping for the same sort of thing this year. Inconsiderate gits lol

Boke1879

I bought The Evil Within for $30, About to buy the White Dualshock for $40.

Should I just say fuck it and buy Dragon Age at full price or is there a deal for that somewhere?

painey

I bought The Evil Within for $30, About to buy the White Dualshock for $40.

Should I just say fuck it and buy Dragon Age at full price or is there a deal for that somewhere?

There's no deals for DA online, but if you're getting The Evil Within, why not wait until you've beaten that and then pick up DA? Theres a much better chance you'll get it for under $60 then

-Horizon-

HOLY CRAP, JUST ORDERED IT. Crazy, was just talking about it too lol

Sold out in 3-4 minutes jeezus. I got lucky because I didn't have the amazon page opened (it was refreshing in the background).

Top Bottom