• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon/Gspot Friday deals 11/16 edition (includes 6 THQ game pack for $10)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
BlackFridays_Amazon_Promo._V402272437_.jpg

http://www.twitch.tv/gamespot

Starts at 2 PM PT/5 PM ET, Nov 16th. DEALS USUALLY LASTS FOR 2 HOURS. Some deals can be extended though

t1353103200z4.png

CONFIRMED:

1. Fifa Manager 2013 (Origin): $15.99
2. Forge 2-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $14.99
3. Forge 4-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $24.99

4. Hotline Miami (Steam Key): $7.49
5. Starcraft II Wings of Liberty: $20

6. The Tantaling THQ Medley: $9.99 contains (all steam keys):

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
Warhammer: Space Marine
Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Homefront
Metro 2033

+

LIVE NOW
PC:DD Saints Row 3 $9.99, Season Pass $5 (not related to the show, so it's not restricted to a ~2 hour sale) (STEAM)

-------------------

Clues:

Hint #1: It's not a hint at all! This week's featured deal is Starcraft 2 WoL for 50% off!

Hint #2: Combine stalkers, post-apocalyptic Moscow, the EDF, nuclear weapons, hostile martian creatures, and space marines and you'll smell a bundle!

Hint #3: Looking for a sweet new online PvP game? Shave a Lincoln off this 2 or 4-pack.

Hint #4: Is it Soccer or Football? Who cares, get those players out on the field!

Hint #5: Don a mask and go crazy in this stylized and over-the-top retro shooting spree.

Madridy

Wait, since when does Amazon sell DD versions of Blizzard games?

I thought they were B-net exclusive.

Edit: oops nevermind, I thought this was a PC DD thread

Le-mo

BlackFridays_Amazon_Promo._V402272437_.jpg

CONFIRMED:

PC DD: THQ PACK for $10, all redeem on Steam. 6 games for $10

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Metro 2033
Red Faction Guerrilla
Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Space Marine
I will definitely try to get this deal since I don't own any of those games.

Where will the deals show up at 2pm? The amazon black friday page or only through gamespot.com? I'm a bit confused at the format.

I only want Space Marine. That'd leave Guerrilla, and Stalker. Each game would be like 1.67 if you parsed it out.

I can buy it and distibute the keys if you can pay $1.67 per game with PayPal gift.

So far

Homefront (YianGaruga)
Red Faction Armageddon (YianGaruga)
Space Marine (Buttonbasher)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Discotheque)
Metro 2033 (jokingbird)
Guerilla (Cosmic Schwung)

Bullshit. I have to be at work at 4:30. I am going to miss this.

Edit ... if someone is willing to buy the bundle for me I will pay them and give them Stalker for free.

I only want Space Marine from that bundle. I own or don't want the rest. Sigh at least the Steam Autumn Sale is coming up soon, but SR3 with DLC for 15 sounds nice.

RanCiel810

Neo Member
Nevermind. My mistake reading the time.

Very much looking forward to Hotline Miami. Since it's on Amazon hope that means it's a Steam code!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
1. Fifa Manager 2013 (Origin): $15.99
2. Forge 2-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $14.99
3. Forge 4-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $24.99
4. Hotline Miami (Steam Key): $7.49
5. Starcraft II Wings of Liberty: $20
6. The Tantaling THQ Medley: $9.99 contains (all steam keys):

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
Warhammer: Space Marine
Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Homefront
Metro 2033

I think THQ packs will see more sales soon, but I believe Amazon's bundle will be the best deal.
The problem is how will I know it's up?

Zoc

Will buy the THQ pack, but only want Metro and Stalker. It'd be great to trade the others, but I'm only interested in steam codes, don't want to bother with paypal. Any offers?

Man I really wish amazon took paypal. Also this is confirmed already from the other thread but I am just double checking for tomorrow, can I just put random 90210 california address if I am in canada and it will email me the codes?

Sober

Man I really wish amazon took paypal. Also this is confirmed already from the other thread but I am just double checking for tomorrow, can I just put random 90210 california address if I am in canada and it will email me the codes?
Yep, my billing address is Google HQ, but I am in Ontario.

vulva

I use the white house

derExperte

How is the game on Steam?

It's the version to get, good port and I was glad I could change between keyboard and 360 pad on the fly (the helicopter missions were much less frustrating with kb/m while driving is better with a pad for example).

Zia

Hotline Miami for a few dollars off is the best deal of the bunch. I'd easily have paid $50 for the game, and am happy to purchase it to have it in my Steam library.

Top Bottom