• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD Black Friday week deals *Updating with BF deals

CatPee

Dumb question but how exactly do digital download Amazon games that are redeemable on Steam work? Let's say I buy COD BLOPS. I download it and then what? How do I get it installed and working in Steam?

You don't download it from Amazon. You go into your Games & Software Library, hit Show Product Key, then copy and paste it on Steam's code redemption.

KissVibes

Banned
If anyone is buying the Sega Action Only Pack and doesn't wont Condemned and Viking: Battle for Asgard, send me a PM with a price for both of them. My friend wants both and is trying to catch a good deal but doesn't want anything else.

bounchfx

oh shit, Dark Souls for 15? My PS3 broke when I was only a few hours in, this is REALLY tempting... how is the PC version?

Codeblue

oh shit, Dark Souls for 15? My PS3 broke when I was only a few hours in, this is REALLY tempting... how is the PC version?

It's not a very good port, but if you're willing to do some quick modding, it's perfectly playable with the 360 pad. I've been enjoying it anyway.

There's a very simple mod that makes it far and away the best version, but for some networking issues. Well worth the $15.

And yeah, use a 360 pad or Dualshock (via MotionInJoy). The Kb/m functionality has been improved since release, but is still pretty bad.

Well they've changed all the "Hot Titles" that are featured but they still have the original prices. Sucks. Was planning on getting BF3 and starting the download before I go to bed.

Acidote

So... what's the word about Arkham City DLC's? I'm conflicted since they're individually more expensive on steam than the whole package here, but without them.

$30 BF3P's live though?

Not on my end. And it seems the list of Gamefly sales don't entirely match up with Amazon's. BF3PE is $45 instead of $30. They do have a decent selection though. Hotline Miami is $7.50. Syndicate is $5. Plus they all stack with a 20% off code. NOV20OFF if anyone is interested.

EDIT: BF3 is up. And that's it for me. Good night everyone.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I forget if its region locked or no...I remember selling AC to someone last month but forgot if it was an international buyer...

KissVibes

Banned
I can remain strong and not buy Dark Souls. I want to play it but I don't think I'll get $15 out of it. Plus, it might end up cheaper on steam during this sale or the Winter sale.

Come to think. The game is not region locked when redeemed. But the game uses GFWL which is a region locked service.
You can see if it it's available in your country here

Kinda doubt it. My country is not there but I have 3 GFWL games.

Alright, fuck it.

I got $10 in Amazon credit and this redeems on Steam.

Let's do this.
350662-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

baconcow

Jesus, I got four 5$ promotional emails from Amazon, just for buying Dark Souls...

Some of the emails are likely just promotional credits for other games. I received multiple emails with each order, too, but only one of them included a $5 coupon towards Editor's Choice games in January.

Thoraxes

Yeah, I only got 3, but two of them are garbage.

Thank you for your purchase from Amazon.com. Your purchase entitles you to a $9.99 promotional credit, good towards the Stronghold Kingdoms Mighty Castle Pack.​

Thank you for your purchase from Amazon.com. Your purchase entitles you to a $9.99 promotional credit, good towards 25 Runescape Squeel of Fortune Spins.​

and

Thank you for your purchase from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned a $5 credit toward the purchase of select game downloads starting 1/1/2013 and good through 1/31/2012.​

I'm scared!

Top Bottom