• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD Black Friday week deals *Updating with BF deals

baconcow

I don't know what it is for, but Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1943 came with some sort of product key, or at least there is a "View product key" area on Amazon after I purchased the Paradox pack. Possibly a Steam key?

I don't know what it is for, but Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1943 came with some sort of product key, or at least there is a "View product key" area on Amazon after I purchased the Paradox pack. Possibly a Steam key?

from the OP:

Paradox War Chest - $7.49 (ALL STEAM EXCEPT Achutung Panzer)

Just DL the game direct form Amazon.

baconcow

from the OP:

Paradox War Chest - $7.49 (ALL STEAM EXCEPT Achutung Panzer)

Just DL the game direct form Amazon.

I got that much. Having bought it, I am just curious about what the given key is used for. I'm not a fan of showing the keys until I go to use or trade it, or I will forget which ones I have used (yeah, my memory is that bad). I'm not interested in downloading direct from Amazon, as I am not interested in this particular game. I wanted to post this just in case it was a Steam key or at least confirmation for others that it is not Steam.

keyzv.png

Gbraga

Is Dragon Age any good? If they're okay, I'll get that bundle. I really want those mass effects.

Origins and Awakening are great (both in the Ultimate version of 1), 2 is okay, I guess, a huge stepdown from the previous game, but it's not THAT shitty.

Uthred

What do I have to change on my Amazon account to buy Batman? I'm in Ireland.

Go through the checkout process like normal. At the end it will give you an error saying the product is only for US addresses. At the bottom right of the screen it will list your billing address, click "Change billing address" beneath it. Enter a US billing address (pick a state that doesnt charge Amazon tax e.g. Ohio). Complete the checkout, ta da! You can then change your billing address back to your Irish one through your account management page

Vagabundo

Go through the checkout process like normal. At the end it will give you an error saying the product is only for US addresses. At the bottom right of the screen it will list your billing address, click "Change billing address" beneath it. Enter a US billing address (pick a state that doesnt charge Amazon tax e.g. Ohio). Complete the checkout, ta da! You can then change your billing address back to your Irish one through your account management page

Nice. Smooth as butter.

Yaska

Just out of interest, if a state would charge Amazon sales tax e.g. California, would it be added to the total of the item or would it be one's own responsibility to file the tax ( Reading taxation stuff atm, and bit interested how it works in other countries.). I think I read the seller is usually responsible for the sales tax.

Shaneus

For some reason I had $5 promotion credit. No idea what for. Can't complain about NFS for $15...
I do to... and I just remembered. Did you buy The Run for $5 a few weeks back? I did, and I remember now that they mentioned $5 to go toward MW.

Sweeet!

Tempted to grab Deus Ex for $9.99. I've been dying to play that game. Might end up being cheaper on Steam though.

How long will these Amazon deals be up?

Nabs

Tempted to grab Deus Ex for $9.99. I've been dying to play that game. Might end up being cheaper on Steam though.

How long will these Amazon deals be up?

It'll be cheaper once it becomes a flash deal. Amazon will probably pricematch it.

Erebus

How is the DLC that is included in Batman AC GOTY? I'm debating whether I should buy the original version on offer here or wait for a deal on GOTY edition.

Will I get screwed doing this? I picked a Pizza Hut store in Ohio but with my name on it. >.>

Gibbo

Anyone wants to share the cost of the Batman Bundle? I've completed AA 2 years back- and just want to play AC

Jawmuncher

Yeah the Fear Bundle Price hasn't gone done but the individual prices are there.
Whats awesome is that Fear 1 and Fear 2 offer the 5 bucks for A game in January.

Fear 3 does as well.
So even if you have them wouldn't be bad to gift it and in the end you could get something out of it still. Looks like if you were to buy the bundle you would only get 5 total credit for all 3.

(Buying individual worked out for me because I already have and beat Fear 3)

So I learned from Amazon support that Mass Effect 1 PC requires an activation through securom to work.

I can't seem to find this piece of (shit) software at a legit site.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a freakin' clown.

Top Bottom