• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD Black Friday week deals *Updating with BF deals

neoemonk

If I end up picking up ME3 for $5 (assuming it goes that low) I'd probably buy From Ashes for $10. They might as well make the game F2P since it's pretty much a Trojan horse for DLC at that point.

Dingotech

Amazon obviously doesn't want me to buy Risen 2... why is it still $22?

Am I complaining too early? I probably don't need the game anyways...

FoeHammer

Amazon obviously doesn't want me to buy Risen 2... why is it still $22?

Am I complaining too early? I probably don't need the game anyways...

It was 10 earlier today and then jumped back up to 22 after lunch.

I don't think they sold out of keys because it will allow me to purchase it at 22. I'm kind of bummed that I didn't jump on it this morning.

Dingotech

It was 10 earlier today and then jumped back up to 22 after lunch.

I don't think they sold out of keys because it will allow me to purchase it at 22. I'm kind of bummed that I didn't jump on it this morning.

I was asleep when it was $10...timezones FTL! :(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Max Payne 3 + Season pass is up $20 and redeems on Steam

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A9XQ83...IN=B00A9XQ83Q&linkCode=as2&tag=twitter0678-20

I guess Rockstar sale is up?

edit:

11/22-11/26:

GTA IV Complete + LA Noire Complete + GTA San Andreas: $14.99
Max Payne 3 + Max Payne 3 Season Pass: $19.99

2K:

11/22-11/26:

Civ V GOTY + Gods and Kings: $19.99 - Steam
NBA 2K13: $22.49 - Steam
Bioshock Dual Pack: $4.99 - Steam
Civ V GOTY: $12.49 - Steam

11/23:

Borderlands 2: $29.99

11/23-11/26:

Mass Effect Trilogy: $29.99
Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection: $24.99

Will put them into OP asap - done

added link to paradox war chest

Shaneus

Is it possible for any of these Bioshock deals to have the Bioshock 2 DLC bundled with them (even as part of a GOTY thing) or is that *strictly* GFWL only?

So what's the chance that Dark Soul's will be region locked like Dead Island & inversion?

Almost none. A lot of us bought Dark Souls from Amazon in their 20$ sale a few weeks ago and it wasn't region locked. It would be insane if they got new, region locked keys for the game now.

LowParry

Maybe this is or isn't the right place to ask but figure since I shop a lot on Amazon...been waiting on some deals with Xbox Live Gold (12 months). Did these show up last year during Black Friday deals?

Tenck

Maybe this is or isn't the right place to ask but figure since I shop a lot on Amazon...been waiting on some deals with Xbox Live Gold (12 months). Did these show up last year during Black Friday deals?

Retail stores had them, so I don't see why Amazon wouldn't. You can try and look out for deals and see if they price match them.

Lum1n3s

A lot of the deals you can get at Best Buy as well as the Square Enix shop are showing up on Amazon. I just got Dead Island for 10 bucks with KH3D 15$ and Theatrhythm for 20$. What a steal!

Just picked up Skyrim for 27 bucks with taxes. Super late to the party but I can't argue with this deal. Forza Horizon for 15 bucks and Skyrim for 25 bucks are just ridiculous deals considering how much playtime both will get from me.

whats the general opinion on LA Noire?

ugh. I had to force myself to finish the game. It's neat and interesting the first couple missions then you realize every mission is the same thing over and over. Keep in mind the game is something like 30-40hrs long so yeah...40hrs of doing the same shit.

Fjordson

MP 3 season pass is just multiplayer DLC, and the multiplayer has never seemed very populated. Take that for what you will. Fun single-player, though.

Cheddahz

Banned
Oh crap, I didn't notice that the Bioshock pack was only $5, are these games still worth playing through (never have played BS1 or 2)

Got GTA4. Not the most awesome of prices compared to how much the pack with the episodes costs, but still better than the prices Steam had for it in the past sales.

I haven't purchased Vice City after dozens of sale opportunities but now that I can't get, I want it. There's some psychological shit at work.

Top Bottom