• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD Black Friday week deals *Updating with BF deals

Ifrit

Cool, will probably jump on Dead Island. Heard mixed reviews, but I guess you can't go too wrong with that price!

You also get $5 promotional credit to use on January, really hard to let it pass

Also confirmed not region locked for south america, but on steam it said Dead Island (NA) so probably for europe and other regions is another story

Shadybiz

You also get $5 promotional credit to use on January, really hard to let it pass

Also confirmed not region locked for south america, but on steam it said Dead Island (NA) so probably for europe and other regions is another story

Even sweeter, thanks!

Can you use it on games that are on sale? Just bought the game! Can't go wrong with $6

Lain

Wanted to jump on the Dead Island GOTY deal, but now I need confirmation it's not region locked (in Europe). Risen 2 isn't region locked, right?!

hylje

BTW, Dead Island is also locked to NA.

Mine did not activate in Steam due that.
So it's a big NO-NO for international buyers.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Off-topic for Amazon but on-topic for Black Friday--

Is it worth a new thread to say that GameStop.com's Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale is glitched right now, and it's Buy 1 Get 1 Free?
Thanks for the heads up. Just got Sleepy Dogs and Dishonored for $50 w/ free shipping.

Ifrit

BTW, Dead Island is also locked to NA.

Mine did not activate in Steam due that.
So it's a big NO-NO for international buyers.

That sucks man, it seems it only works in america (including south america luckily for me), region locking can go die in a fire

neoemonk

Activated the Mac version of Gods and Kings this morning. Wanted to pick it up for a while, and for 7.50 I couldn't resist.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Sales with Steam keys added today: (if anyone can find the link for Paradox War Chest it'd be helpful):

11/21 AND 11/26

11/23-11/26:

• Paradox War Chest - $7.49 Contains:

• Victoria Franchise
      [*]Hearts of Iron III Collection
      [*]King Arthur Collection
      [*]King Arthur II

[*]Achtung Panzer 1943
      [*]Gettysburg Armored Warfare

• Paradox Majesty Franchise - $9.99 Contains:

• Defenders of Ardania Battlemagic
      [*]Defenders of Ardania
      [*]Defenders of Ardania: The Conjurer's Tricks DLC
      [*]Majesty 2 Collection
      [*]Majesty Gold - HD
      [*]Warlock Master of the Arcane Master of Artifacts DLC
      [*]Warlock Master of the Arcane Power of the Serpent
      [*]Warlock Master of the Arcane Return of the Elves DLC
      [*]Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Powerful Lords DLC
      [*]Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Sanjay

Yes, I labelled stuff what's Steam and Origin based on Xel's post in the first page and info that we know of. Just check the first few posts in the first page

I misunderstood Xel's post, it comes off as the games written in black bold were 100% steam games and The Walking Dead is not and I was confused but yeah I see the first page and I get it now.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I misunderstood Xel's post, it comes off as the games written in black bold were 100% steam games and The Walking Dead is not and I was confused but yeah I see the first page and I get it now.

Everything in my post is a Steam key except the stuff with a line through it in the pack lists.

zlatko

Banned
So question about ME3 PC version:

I played ME1 and ME2 on my 360, but the save data is gone now either way. I'm wondering if ME3 when you start can let me recreate exactly what I had accomplished in the first two, and more so in #2 to not let anyone die.

AlexV

So question about ME3 PC version:

I played ME1 and ME2 on my 360, but the save data is gone now either way. I'm wondering if ME3 when you start can let me recreate exactly what I had accomplished in the first two, and more so in #2 to not let anyone die.

I think there's a save editor that will let you recreate your decisions and import the save into ME3. http://www.masseffectsaves.com/tools.php might be a good place to start.

That still only has the one or two courses though and the rest as DLC, yes?

7 levels: Warehouse, School 2, Mall, Hangar, Venice, Marseille and Phoenix Downhill Jam (from the steam description page). There is console dlc that adds some levels and mechanics from THPS 3 but it wasn't added to the pc version for some reason. I would wait out till this game hits $2.50 cause it's such a barebones port (no online multi or 360 control prompts /: ).

Top Bottom