• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Remind me when we're going to get the $5 discount code? Non of the games in the current list interest me outside of ME collection but even then I'd rather get one that has all the DLCs for all the games =/

Derrick01

Banned
Lego lord of the rings is intriguing but I'm not sure if I can just "play" these games. I find the lego games are relaxing to sit down and achievement/trophy whore on consoles but they're a bit to shallow to just play on its own merits.

AlexBasch

Holy crap, just got around six or seven coupons. :O I really bought stoff from Amazon this year. Are we getting additional discounts though? I wouldn't have minded to get Darksiders 2.

Its not? I activated it in the UK.
This is what I get, since I am in Europe, just for people who are interested:
WbKBu.png

The reason is that Nintendo publishes the Wii U version here in February and didn't want WB to release the PC ver before that date.

But who cares. Never played a Scribblenauts before, I can wait a few months. Thanks Tony!
Looks like a few months.

whats the DRM for that one, is it like the batman games that you register them on steam but need to use a windows live id?
Steam account and Games for Windows Live required for game activation and installation
I haven't gotten a single coupon in my email. Beginning to get worried.

What happened to Lego LotR? I woke up checked Amazon and it was there for $7.50, brewed a pot of coffee and sat down to buy it and it's gone. I was really looking forward to that deal. They must have run out of keys.

Shepard

I'll ask here too, but any US fellow Gaffer can help me buying Orange Box on gamefly? I'll paypal the money first, it just won't let me even attempt to register an account from where I live. :(

OniShiro

Banned
Amazon sale is so much better than steam's that it's not even funny. Haven't bought anything on steam, but have spent 25$ on amazon so far.

coopolon

Damn I got 3 EA coupons and 1 THQ. Now the tricky part is finding $15 worth of EA digital games.

Pretty sure you can only use 1 coupon right?

I went ahead and bought Nexuiz for a $1 so that I can get the $5 code and get Darksiders 2 + DLC for $8.19 (or really, $9.19)

Derrick01

Banned
Pretty sure you can only use 1 coupon right?

I went ahead and bought Nexuiz for a $1 so that I can get the $5 code and get Darksiders 2 + DLC for $8.19 (or really, $9.19)

I'm not sure. I browsed through the selection of EA stuff with the link in the email and there's literally nothing I want anyway. But that's a dick move if you can only use 1 at a time.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Well, I want to get Scribblenauts since it will be a very long time until it is below $7.50.

But at the same time, I'm thinking that I may never play it....like most of my Steam collection.

is the scribblenauts game really going to be this fun? i watch totalbiscuts video and he made it looks fun, but at the end i am not sure this game appeals to me.. convince me gaf!

This one. 12/25 only. Assuming Amazon doesn't change the price on the Full Package early, it should stay as $7.50 up until 10 AM PST. That makes for an 8 hour window where you can get it for $2.50 after credit.

Also, Tony confirmed that even purchasing cheap THQ DLC today will get you a $5 credit for tomorrow. This DS2 DLC is only 32 cents.

Thanks for this tip, I've got EA, THQ and 2K coupons ready to go tomorrow.

Santiako

I'm playing Scribblenauts two months before it's even released in my region, for less than 6€. Gotta love pc gaming.

Scribblenauts bought, what a ridiculous price. Amazon #1!!!!11

Btw I feel like giving Wario a gift or something for keeping these sales updated. Even if it's copy/paste it's still plenty of work formatting and keeping up to date on sales. I can send you a box of xmas cookies or something.

Scribblenauts bought, what a ridiculous price. Amazon #1!!!!11

Btw I feel like giving Wario a gift or something for keeping these sales updated. Even if it's copy/paste it's still plenty of work formatting and keeping up to date on sales. I can send you a box of xmas cookies or something.
Better ask him what games he doesn't have first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom