• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't know why I am F5ing Amazon for the game, its going to be up for the next two days and I am not at home.

The M.O.B

Did Amazon already have their Trade-In sale? I remember seeing I could sell my Red 3DS for around $100......did it already pass?

didamangi

Anyone here can help me get Scribblenauts Unlimited in Amazon? The deal will start in an hour or so, I'll paypal the cost first of course :)

Fantastical

Death Prophet
If you search Scribblenauts Unlimited on Amazon, you can see the price change, but clicking on it ( and trying to to buy it) results in $20 price. So it's coming!

Addnan

Both LOTR and Scribblenauts is saying could take up to 4 hours to process. I've bought a lot of games from Amazon before and have never had this happen.

edit: codes came, that was quick.

Woot, got it. I might just get one of those Legos games and be done with those sales...

What Lego games are steam redeemable anyway?

This is what I get, since I am in Europe, just for people who are interested:
WbKBu.png

The reason is that Nintendo publishes the Wii U version here in February and didn't want WB to release the PC ver before that date.

But who cares. Never played a Scribblenauts before, I can wait a few months. Thanks Tony!

Gala

That really sucks. Wanted to buy it for a friend for Christmas, because if you get it gifted through steam it is unlocked and you can play it right away.

Edit: Not anymore, thanks for the info Addnan!

That really sucks. Wanted to buy it for a friend for Christmas, because if you get it gifted through steam it is unlocked and you can play it right away.

You should still get it. It is a pretty great deal to miss, especially if you like the series.

Those LEGO games are weird for me. I always wanted to try one, but since they are never from franchises I actually really care about, those prices are still not impulse purchase territory. I guess I'll skip em again.

kami_sama

About the scribblenauts deal.

You have to use a vpn to unlock the game, right?
And how come some can install it and some can't?

senahorse

If it hasn't been released in your region you have to wait (unless you bypass it with a VPN etc) for it to unlock before you can play it.

Gala

Yes you have to use a vpn.

As Addnan corrected me, it was possible to get the game gifted and play it right away in the rest of the world for a short time until it was fixed.

Now you have to use a VPN client to unlock the game if you are outside the US (don't know if there are other reagions where the game is available as well).

Nabs

Here's the deal Tony has been working on:

Tony @ CAG said:
Here are the details. Just tested everything except 2K (which I have to wait until tomorrow to test):

1. 2K will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital 2K products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $9.99) to every customer who purchased a 2K product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/26-12/31
a. Recommended pairings (all of these activate on Steam):
i. 2K Mega Pack - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Civ City: Rome
5. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
6. Mafia II
7. Civilization V GOTY
8. Civilization IV Complete
9. The Stronghold Collection
ii. 2K Shooter Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
iii. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 ($14.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Civilization V GOTY
2. Civilization V Gods & Kings
3. Civilization IV Complete
4. The Stronghold Collection
iv. The WTF Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Borderlands GOTY
2. Duke Nukem Forever (not complete)
3. The Darkness II
v. The Desert to Sea Pack - $9.99 (4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Spec Ops: The Line
2. Ubisoft will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital Ubisoft products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a Ubisoft product in 2012. Coupons can on 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (none of these activate on Steam):
i. Assassin’s Creed Revelations - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
ii. Assassin’s Creed Revelations Gold - $13.60 ($8.60 after coupon)
iii. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
3. Electronic Arts will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital EA products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a EA product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (these will activate on Origin):
i. Mass Effect Trilogy - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Mass Effect
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Mass Effect 3
ii. The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack - $13.49 ( $8.49 after coupon) contains:
1. Bulletstorm
2. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
3. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
4. Mirror’s Edge
5. The Saboteur
4. THQ will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital THQ products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a THQ product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only. We’ll have the Tantalizing THQ Medley ($9.99 or $4.99 w/coupon) and the Darksiders II Franchise ($13.19) on sale again on 12/25 too, either would be a good pairing with this coupon.

Cheers,
Tony

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10316576&postcount=10462

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom