• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
Is there going to be a sale on Future Soldier through Amazon at some point? It's probably not not a Steam Key though, huh?

Pretty sure you can only use 1 coupon right?

Yep, one coupon per publisher. This is how the promotion was meant to be from the beginning, but for whatever reason (glitch in the system?) people are receiving multiple coupons for each THQ/EA/Ubi/2K game they purchased in 2012. So if you get four THQ coupons you can ignore three of them.

I havn't gotten any coupons yet despite buying tons of THQ/2K stuff from Amazon.
Tony pls.

Tony mentioned on CAG that he's working on getting all the THQ/Ubi/EA coupons sent out, but 2K coupons won't start going out until Christmas day (no big deal since they don't start working until 12/26).

Jedi2016

It says on the Scribblenauts page that "gifting is not available", but I'm assuming that just means Amazon's gifting system, right? There shouldn't be anything stopping me from copy/pasting the key and giving it to someone else, right?

Decado

Thanks for this tip, I've got EA, THQ and 2K coupons ready to go tomorrow.

How do you get the coupons? If you purchased the games this year, would you have received them already?

EDIT: I purchased the THQ humble bundle through amazon, does that count? :p

Volcynika

It says on the Scribblenauts page that "gifting is not available", but I'm assuming that just means Amazon's gifting system, right? There shouldn't be anything stopping me from copy/pasting the key and giving it to someone else, right?

Right. Buy it, get the key, give it to someone!

The SR3 Season Pass will be $5 starting on Christmas, so that'll make it free with the coupon.

Just wanted to correct this. Looks like the games eligible for the THQ/Ubi/EA coupons have to be at least $5 in value. Items $4.99 or less (i.e. free) won't work. Sorry for the mistake, Tony has since clarified this info over at CAG.

Seronei

Any European managed to buy the 2K strategy pack? Both me and my friend tried and neither of us managed to make the buy go through.

Seronei

What happens? Does it say you have to wait 4 hours? If so it will come.

It said that but then after a while we got an email saying that we had to fax a proof of adress or something like that. Account seems to have been locked as well.

Seronei

Did you use a real American address, or a fake one?

We both used the google address that has been recommended in previous Amazon sales threads and it has worked for me in the past, I guess it's possible they banned the address though.

Is it just me, or is Amazon crushing Steam when it comes to deals this season? The crazy part is that I'm getting Steam keys from every Amazon sale I'm interested in (Sonic pack, 2k Strategy Pack, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Darksiders Franchise pack)

Is it just me, or is Amazon crushing Steam when it comes to deals this season? The crazy part is that I'm getting Steam keys from every Amazon sale I'm interested in (Sonic pack, 2k Strategy Pack, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Darksiders Franchise pack)

Seems like Amazon is waiting to see what games are on sale on Steam and then making their deal a little better. And offering more varied bundles too.

Derrick01

Banned

They've been crushing steam for a full calendar year now. Steam hasn't a great sale since last winter when they had that coal/free game thing going.

I haven't bought much from either, but I've bought more from Amazon (Hitman Absolution and Scribblenauts) than Steam (nothing). It has more to do with GMG than Amazon, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom