• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam hasn't a great sale since last winter when they had that coal/free game thing going.

Totally forgot about that. Damn, yeah, that was a nice aspect of last winter's sale. Ended up with some nice free games from that. Kind of odd how Steam hasn't really done another meta game like that tied to a sale since then I don't think.

Everyone should snap up the Alan Wake Franchise if they haven't already. Highly recommended. The beautiful world design and music... it's great.

American Nightmare is tons of fun with its Arcade Action mode, too. Think RE Mercenaries but with a 10-minute timer. The combat is much-improved from Alan Wake as well, and has more weapon variety.

MasLegio

Banned

images

Nope, will not buy

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So can someone else confirm that using the Google address doesn't work anymore? May have to use my Uncle's address or keep bugging my American Steam friends...

Derrick01

Banned
Totally forgot about that. Damn, yeah, that was a nice aspect of last winter's sale. Ended up with some nice free games from that. Kind of odd how Steam hasn't really done another meta game like that tied to a sale since then I don't think.

Lots of people are guessing it's because so many used alt accounts and other ways to scam the game so valve stopped doing them. People ruin everything.

adaen

Hi, anyone want to split a pack with Bioshock in it or got a spare key for Bioshock?

edit: Done, thanks to elementalsin!

Resilient

Hi, anyone want to split a pack with Bioshock in it or got a spare key for Bioshock?

Like one of these:

Bioshock Dual Pack $4.99 (STEAM)
2K Shooter Pack $9.99 (Steam)
Desert To Sea $9.99 (STEAM)

I can't buy it, but I'll pay $3.50 via paypal.

I take it you only need Bioshock 1? I only need 2.

If one needs Bioshock 1 and the other Bioshock 2, both of you PM me because I have 2 copies I don't need ;P

Scratch that, it's only Bioshock 2 I have a key for! Sorry!

Bog

Junior Ace
This video game is protected by the digital rights management software SOLIDSHIELD from TAGES S.A.S which limits the amount of concurrent installations of the game. During the installation and/or the first launch, an online connection is required to unlock the game.

Oh my... who could possibly ever live with such restrictions!?

So many people are little babies about DRM. Who gives a shit.

MasLegio

Banned
Oh my... who could possibly ever live with such restrictions!?

So many people are little babies about DRM. Who gives a shit.

People who have lived with tages give a shit.

Before the experience they are like happy happy joy joy new game!. Then they are crying out of lost hope and desperation.

Tages_SWE_45.jpg

I'm a little lost when it comes to these publisher credits.

Will we get an email saying which ones we have and will they only work 1 day?

masterkajo

Before buying the Battlefield 3 game from amazon.com ($14.-): I won't be able to use the $5 EA coupon towards this game somehow, right? Even though it is already the 25th here where I live.

Before buying the Battlefield 3 game from amazon.com ($14.-): I won't be able to use the $5 EA coupon towards this game somehow, right? Even though it is already the 25th here where I live.

Wouldn't doubt it. I bought it from Amazon for $9.99 so it isn't really a matter of pricing it that low

AlexBasch

So how the Amazon credit works? Been trying to get Saints Row 2 full package and it still shows the 7.49, I just got some coupons in my mail this morning. :|

Yeah, I'm waiting to get Battlefield 3 on Amazon tomorrow. Just wondering if i really need the Battlefield Premium Edition, if I'm not going to play online like that.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Yeah, I'm waiting to get Battlefield 3 on Amazon tomorrow. Just wondering if i really need the Battlefield Premium Edition, if I'm not going to play online like that.
You're getting BF3 for the SP? That's like throwing away the steak and eating the garnish.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

I love BF3, but it would be a huge waste of money to buy it for the SP. It was forgettable, and boring.

Hmm- definitely bought THQ games from Amazon in 2012, kind of hoping it magically appears. And the same goes for 2k!

Same, I got an EA and THQ one early this morning but nothing for 2K even though I bought sports games on PC of 2k... I hope I don't have to worry since I got two at the same time and nothing on the third.

Alex

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to have all their shit on Steam, but I've always found Origin to be a pretty nice and inoffensive client. Speedy, too.

I didn't plan on really buying anything this sale, but I've spent about 40 anyway. Mostly because I got in on that Bethesda glitch. Also got I am Alive and Half Min Hero (mostly because I finally got rid of all my PSP/Vita stuff, I HAVE to cut back on gadgets and gaming platforms)

dreamfall

Yeah, I would love to grab it for 5-6 bucks.

Yeah, that would be super awesome. I like the Amazon coupon deal in theory, I just don't know if it'll work properly. And it would be cooler to have some bigger titles to apply it too that were on sale.

Alas, Tony has been doing a pretty damn good job.

Derrick01

Banned
So apparently south park will work with a THQ code? It was on the list in the link in the email. Problem is I'm pretty sure I could probably get it cheaper on GMG sometime before it comes out :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom