• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

longdi

Banned
some big games on discount!
gw2 $30
xcom $25
south park rpg pc download is $40 with thq code!
thq tantal pack is $5 with thq code!

O.DOGG

I guess it's unlikely that we'll get XCOM for less than that... Might as well get it now. And the DLC on Steam.

Gala

Could someone help me out with LEGO Lord of the Rings and Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD? I can paypal the money in advance!

jediyoshi

Just a heads up, probably now's your best deal to pick up Red Faction Guerrilla if you don't already have it, especially since it's not available to buy on Steam for some reason

NoRéN;45749934 said:
Saints Row full package 2.49 after coupon!?

Get here already, coupon!

If you already bought a thing that qualifies you for the discount, it's automatically applied to your account

jediyoshi

NoRéN;45750062 said:
You sure? I keep seeing the same promo code balance I had before this sale.

Just go to a random qualifying game and check the order summary on the purchase screen
No manually entering any codes needed

Echoplx

NoRéN;45750062 said:
You sure? I keep seeing the same promo code balance I had before this sale.

Why not just try it and see for yourself? Not like your locked into anything if you hit buy and the discount isn't there.

Did you get just one code or a pack? The code it gave me only translates into Saint's Row 3 (even though the Amazon downloader says full package) on Steam unless I missed something.

Right Click > View Downloadable Content

NoRéN

Just go to a random qualifying game and check the order summary on the purchase screen
No manually entering any codes needed
I know. Problem is I have over $50 worth of promo codes so my purchase will be free regardless. I just want to make sure I'm getting this $5 extra.

I'm missing some Saint's Row DLC, if I buy the game on Amazon will Steam just add the missing DLC pieces to my account?

It's not like I'll get two versions of the game right? I purchased the US version of the game if that matters.

I'm missing some Saint's Row DLC, if I buy the game on Amazon will Steam just add the missing DLC pieces to my account?

It's not like I'll get two versions of the game right? I purchased the US version of the game if that matters.

Indeed, it'll just add the missing DLC to your existing Steam entry.

Did you get just one code or a pack? The code it gave me only translates into Saint's Row 3 (even though the Amazon downloader says full package) on Steam unless I missed something.

it's just one code which includes Saints Row 3 and all its dlc. I already had Saints Row 3, and though it's a shame it's just one code, 2.49$ for all the dlc it's a steal.

Looks like I also got an EA code, but since there is nothing on sale it's kind of pointless. Would've gladly bought Syndicate or Amalur.

Picked up Guild Wars 2. Never a big fan of the first one and didn't understand the hype for the new one, but at that price... may as well dive in.

kami_sama

Just bought the complete edition of saints row 3!

Someone said that it didn't have every dlc, anyone knows which ones it didn't have?

Echoplx

Just bought the complete edition of saints row 3!

Someone said that it didn't have every dlc, anyone knows which ones it didn't have?

Bloodsucker and Unlockables, apparently they're not included because they aren't optional and make permanent changes to the base game.

Lain

It kind of sucks that you can't give these coupons away to someone that might need them. I have received many mails telling me I have a THQ and EA coupon, but there is nothing on sale for me to use them on that I don't already have or that I want.

THQ list seems pretty good, I only have an EA code, though (plus the 2K one on the way).

EA list is a joke. Six pages of Sims games and full priced games. The only thing that caught my eye at all was the Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack (Bulletstorm, Burnout Paradise, Mirror's Edge, Mercenaries 2, Saboteur), and I already have Mirror's Edge and Burnout, and have little interest in the rest. Saboteur looked OK, but very skippable, and I'm not a huge fan of shooters.

I heard the Ubi list isn't great either.

Just got my THQ coupon right before midnight. Valid today only. Uh, THQ Medley bundle went up.
Wow That Dreamcast bundle is so good.

Echoplx

I assume that could've only be scored if you ordered a THQ game from Amazon in the past? I have a few coupons for $5 off but they all start on Jan 1 :/

Grab a piece of Darksiders 2 DLC for 30c, that's what I did :lol

The terms say any game bought in 2012 will get you the discount so it should still work.

tiong_fi

Grab a piece of Darksiders 2 DLC for 30c, that's what I did :lol

The terms say any game bought in 2012 will get you the discount so it should still work.

I just did that and I received a ton of other coupons, but not the THQ one. Did you have to wait a while for the THQ coupon or did it show up immediately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom