• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did that and I received a ton of other coupons, but not the THQ one. Did you have to wait a while for the THQ coupon or did it show up immediately?

They are apparently going through everyone's orders first before they add the promo and send it to your email. Plus tbh i dont think they would let it fly now since its actually active but i just remembered its one time use only.

Also tried playing some Dark Souls and i'm like "yea i have to get a fucking controller since this is fucking ridiculous"

JanKowalski

Neo Member
Don't know if this is the right thread to write this. Anyone else still didn't get his coupon? I bought a THQ game this year, but didn't get any e-mail. It's already the 25th Amazon time (2:45 AM).

I got the THQ coupon from my last dlc purchase which I got for free was the Shark Pack dlc for Saints Row. Wish I got more than just 1 coupon though.

Echoplx

I never received an email at all but still had the discount, try going through with the order and see if it shows up anyway.

The Saints Row 3 Full Package for $2.74 is pretty darn nice. Now I can just give away the other Steam key I have for the vanilla version I got from the Humble Bundle.

Don't know if this is the right thread to write this. Anyone else still didn't get his coupon? I bought a THQ game this year, but didn't get any e-mail. It's already the 25th Amazon time (2:45 AM).

First just attempt to order a THQ game thats over 5 dollars and look to see if the promo was added (aka $5 substracted from the price and text saying "promotion applied").

If not check your junk mail and/or Contact Amazon support since they are usually swell with these things

Edwardo

Decided to grab Guild Wars 2.

Is it bad that after this holiday season I can now enter my credit card info off the top of my head when Amazon asks me to verify it?

Alright, so top choices are SR3: Full Package, THQ Medley, or Darksiders 2 franchise. Have to search for Darksiders 2 franchise since it wasn't included with the list. Already own SR3 base game, Darksiders, Metro 2033 and Stalker of Chernobyl.

What's the verdict on Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack? Yay or Nay? Oh, they have a Steam version and mixed drm one.

Thought I got a phishing email from someone pretending to be amazon for an EA $5 voucher. Turns out a purchase I made on January 2 was valid for this promotion.

Is The Secret World worth it for $17.49?

deleted

I'm very disappointed that I cannot use the coupon on X-Com. Only game I'm missing in this years sale (and Dark Souls, but I can get that with the 5$ coupon on 01.01.) and the one, I want to try the most... Wasn't it around 18$ during the Black Friday sale?

Styles

Looks like I just fucked myself over by buying a US copy of FFXI. I can't log into the game because I live outside of the US.

If you have multiple orders eligible for $5 credit, will you be able to use it multiple times? I can understand not one order, but what if I wanted to do multiple orders?

If you have multiple orders eligible for $5 credit, will you be able to use it multiple times? I can understand not one order, but what if I wanted to do multiple orders?

no, you can only use one coupon (per publisher) one time per account.

eg if you got 4 thq coupons and 1 EA coupon, you can only use the coupon once for a thq game and once for a ea game.

edit: dunno if you were talking about the editor's choice coupons that are in effect starting January 1st, but even so one time per order for those.

Lumine

Stefan™;45751987 said:
Looks like I just fucked myself over by buying a US copy of FFXI. I can't log into the game because I live outside of the US.

Really? As a European I imported FFXI out of the US way back when it released and I had no problem playing it. I guess things might have changed though, it's been years, but it still seems odd.

Styles

Really? As a European I imported FFXI out of the US way back when it released and I had no problem playing it. I guess things might have changed though, it's been years, but it still seems odd.

It seems so, but just to make sure I'll contact support tomorrow.

scooped the Darksiders II pack for $8.19

maybe the Dreamcast one

edit: yep, Dremcast Pack purchased.

Now contemplating Guild Wars 2.

I've never seen it lowers.

SamVimes

Crossposting from the Steam winter sale thread since i didn't notice this one:
Can anyone gift me Dark Souls from Amazon.com? I can't do the change the billing address thing on my debit card and i would obviously pay you back.
If anyone is interested send me a pm.

Shaneus

Grab a piece of Darksiders 2 DLC for 30c, that's what I did :lol

The terms say any game bought in 2012 will get you the discount so it should still work.
Ahaha, oh wow. Will try that. Although given I live outside the US, the conversion + CC fee would probably not make it worth it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Hey, if I buy the disk version of DA Awakening, will it tie digitally to my Origin account? The digital version is $10 more expensive...

Wait, this code is strictly for digital games, whyyyyy.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
The only interesting EA deal I can see is The Secret World for $17, now that there's no subscriptions. I never realized that was an EA production.

Derrick01

Banned
Used my THQ code to preorder South Park for $40, not bad I guess.

For these $5 editor's choice coupons are we going to be able to stack these? I have 2 now.

alf717

Used a coupon on Saints Row the Third but my Ubi coupon doesn't work on $4.99 titles. I have no idea what to pick up with EA.

wazoo

Anybody got any recommendation on split second?

It is awesome, still a bit tricky (use google ) to make it work the first time on Seven.

locked at 30fps, but gorgeous.

In fact, I bought it on retail cheap and this week on amazon, uber cheap.

So, can I get a THQ voucher if I buy some cheap Darksiders II DLC today? I want dat SR3 DLC for cheap :(

I'm on my phone, so I can't check this, but I guess there's no way to give away my EA coupon, right? I'm only interested in DA:O, and it is way too expensive right now :/

Sarcasm

I don't understand how these vouchers work. I understand I got 5$ buying a game. I also bought DLC for it. Than I get two more emails saying I got these..odd 9.99 free. I checked one and its some skin pack for a f2p game lol...

Is the 5 bucks one per customer or only certain games?

I don't understand how these vouchers work. I understand I got 5$ buying a game. I also bought DLC for it. Than I get two more emails saying I got these..odd 9.99 free. I checked one and its some skin pack for a f2p game lol...

It's one per publisher if you bought a came from them earlier so you can't get like 3 EA coupons or something.

THQ/EA/Ubisoft/2K promo coupon will work once. So if you buy 5 thq games, you would still get 1 thq coupon, but you would get 5 $5 coupons off the editor's choice in January for Amazon.

Sarcasm

It's one per publisher if you bought a came from them earlier so you can't get like 3 EA coupons or something.

eh really?

Thank you for your purchase from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned a $5 credit toward the purchase of select game downloads starting 1/1/2013 and good through 1/31/2013.

Thank you for your purchase from Amazon.com. Your purchase entitles you to a $9.95 promotional credit, good towards Adventure Quest Worlds Amazon Warrior Armor.

Thank you for your purchase from Amazon.com. Your purchase entitles you to a $9.99 promotional credit, good towards the Airmech Holiday Gift Pack.

I bought 2x heist and 2x dlc..yet 3 emails. one 5 bucks and other two those. so weird lol.

eh really?

I bought 2x heist and 2x dlc..yet 3 emails. one 5 bucks and other two those. so weird lol.

Oh wait, you're talking about those specific ones? I thought you were talking about the publisher coupons recently. Those you will most likely get one for the GOTY sale at the beginning of january and the rest is.... trash or at least in my mind. They're just crappy f2p games stuff usually or that's what I've gotten at least.

Codeblue

Man, everything in that EA list has been cheaper except for that pack, but I already own everything in it except for Mercenaries and I'm not paying $8 for it.

Edit: Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's worthless.

Rootbeer

Banned
thinking about using my $5 credit to get dark souls for $10. I know i'm going to buy south park but that 59.99 MSRP (before the discounts) can't be right can it? PC games are 49.99 unless they have multiplayer components, I thought that was the deal!

I can't get over the feeling that if I go ahead and jump on it for $40 i'll be kicking myself in a few months when green man gaming will have it for probably $35 or so before release (maybe even with bonus DLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom