• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martian

Is creditcard the only payment option with Digital Downloads?

I'm not from the US and don't own a creditcard, but I want in on that sweet sweet Scribblenauts deal

Does anyone know how to not use your gift card balance when buying digital games? I hit buy and download and it automatically uses my gift card, I'd rather just buy it straight up right now.

Dipswitch

EA one seems to suck, especially since there's not much on sale, most I saw were full price yet.

I received 4 EA coupons (One for every EA game I've bought from Amazon this year apparently). Too bad there's fuck all on sale.

Already used my Ubisoft coupon to buy AC: Revelations and it's a toss up whether to blow my $5 coupon on the Darksiders pack or Saints Row 3 Complete.

Amazon has rapidly become my goto destination for PC DD titles (And for everything else I buy actually). I've gone from buying 90% from Steam to about 15%.

bigace33

The 2K coupons haven't been sent out yet, as they don't activate until the 26th.

Yikes! I call in a complaint to Amazon wondering where my 2k coupons were from my Desert to Sea bundle. The nice lady gave me $5 credit and I used it to purchase NBA 2K13 for $9.99. I then get an email stating I now have a 2k coupon which activates on the 26th. 8^/ ...My bad

Lucifon

Shame that Syndicate isn't on sale to go with the EA vouchers that can only be used today. Not really any great deals on EA games.

I've got a $5 Ubi coupon and am gonna use it on Beyond Good & Evil... the PC version is fine, right? i'm guessing there is no controller support tho, probably have to xpadder

I've got a $5 Ubi coupon and am gonna use it on Beyond Good & Evil... the PC version is fine, right? i'm guessing there is no controller support tho, probably have to xpadder

It's pretty but you can't inverse the X and Y axis controls... so hopefully you like the defaults. My brain wasn't able to adjust and I had to give up.

legacyzero

Banned
So Amazon gave me a $5 THQ and EA credit. Is there a way that I can give that to somebody. Like how would I give it to a Gaffer if possible??

hitoshi

Sorry, I know this must have been asked before, but how can i purchase anything from the sales from Europe? Because when I try to click on the "buy now and download" button (any bundle), it just loads for 2 minutes then gives an error. Every single time. Not a problem with my connection, because this is the default response for anything on Amazon DD from here (Hungary). I am kinda afraid of using a free proxy to circumvent the region lock, because of CC information...

So Amazon gave me a $5 THQ and EA credit. Is there a way that I can give that to somebody. Like how would I give it to a Gaffer if possible??
Its bound to your account.
Sorry, I know this must have been asked before, but how can i purchase anything from the sales from Europe? Because when I try to click on the "buy now and download" button (any bundle), it just loads for 2 minutes then gives an error. Every single time. Not a problem with my connection, because this is the default response for anything on Amazon DD from here (Hungary). I am kinda afraid of using a free proxy to circumvent the region lock, because of CC information...
Use a US address?

Ifrit

Anything to get with 2 EA coupons I got?

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack doesn't seem bad, but it's not what I'm looking for right now (apparently none activate on steam)

Mass effect trilogy is too expensive IMO, and more since I'm only interested in 3 right now

Alice Madness returns is 9.99 - 4.99 with coupon, which also seems like a good deal, has it been lower?

Anything else I might be missing? I wanted Battlefield 3 but there isn't a deal right now

So, I bought one of the Darksiders II DLC's ten minutes ago and I haven't got a mail with the THQ 5$ discount nor it's applied when I try to buy Saints Row 3... I guess I'm out of luck?

Omiee

anyone wanna share the total war bundle with me?

i already have total war empire rome medival and napoleon.

Does anyone know how to not use your gift card balance when buying digital games? I hit buy and download and it automatically uses my gift card, I'd rather just buy it straight up right now.

There's no way. Amazon customer support never understood why people would want that.

So here's what you do. Go to the Gift card buying section of Amazon and gift yourself a giftcard of the exact value of what you want to buy. Then your giftcard credit will remain the same balance after purchasing the game.

Thanks for the hoops Amazon. I love jumping through them.

I just purchased Sribblenaughts Unlimited, but when I tried to activate the key on Steam the screen that shows me what I just activated said nothing and the game isn't in my collection. I thought it was a bug or something, since it didn't show anything, but now the key says it has been used. :(

Nevermind! Restarted and it is there. Yay!

I just purchased Sribblenaughts Unlimited, but when I tried to activate the key on Steam the screen that shows me what I just activated said nothing and the game isn't in my collection. I thought it was a bug or something, since it didn't show anything, but now the key says it has been used. :(

restart steam.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
How much is Minerva's Den in MS points? You can buy it through the BioShock 2 menu, I guess?

Bear

Scribblenauts uses Steamworks, right? Can I activate a second copy then gift it, or should I just send the key instead?

alf717

wow that EA coupon is fucking worthless

Yeah same here. I'm wondering if the prices were better earlier this morning. Saints 3 the Full went up in price wondering if the same happened with Ubi and EA games. My Ubi email said anything $4.99 but when I try and check out with a $4.99 game the coupon isn't applied.

Ubi

Thank you for your purchase of a Ubisoft Digital Video Game in 2012 from Amazon.com. To thank you, Ubisoft and Amazon would like to offer you a $5 credit towards any Ubisoft Digital Video Game Sold by Amazon.com and priced $4.99 on 12/25 only.

EA

Thank you for your purchase of an Electronic Arts Digital Video Game in 2012 from Amazon.com. Electronic Arts and Amazon would like to offer you a $5 credit towards any Electronic Arts Digital Video Game Sold by Amazon.com and priced higher than $4.99 on 12/25/2012 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom