• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

uhhh. Are the emails with the Publisher promotional credits they are sending out being duplicated at all? I have received like 16 emails and that doesn't really seem anywhere near right. 6 Ubisoft, 6 EA, 4 THQ...

Omiee

will i get steam keys?

because im from europe and i made an account with an fake adres.

i wanna buy the bioshock pack

jediyoshi

will i get steam keys?

because im from europe and i made an account with an fake adres.

i wanna buy the bioshock pack

Always depends on the bundle, it lists it on the product page next to "DRM:"

For this one
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008235PQQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20
no. I know they used to have a Bioshock Dual Pack that was steam keys but I'm not finding one at the moment.

This one is 5 bucks more and has spec ops
www.amazon.com/Desert-to-Sea-Bundle-Download/dp/B0091T6FQO/
Does have steam keys though

inm8num2

Amazon have had more of my money than Steam this Sales. Well played.

Most of that money to Amazon probably went to Steam as well. ;)

Actually I have no idea how much Amazon might be paying Steam for keys, or if they buy keys from the publisher, or something else.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
It shouldn't be. Many of the games you don't need Origin running.

But it has to be installed on your computer, right? And I don't want to install it with that EULA giving it the right to collect my data. No thanks. >>;

Amazon has really won Christmas this year. Steam got lots of my money with the summer sale but they just can't touch Amazon for the holidays.

Boken

Banned
Any Australian been able to buy Dark Souls? I've used a US address, but I think because my Credit card is australian, it just freezes and doesnt accept the purchase.

stuck on verfication.

OniShiro

Banned
Any Australian been able to buy Dark Souls? I've used a US address, but I think because my Credit card is australian, it just freezes and doesnt accept the purchase.

stuck on verfication.

Verification can take a while, my first purchase took more than 30 seconds on verification.

I just checked my email and saw the email about the THQ discount but I don't see the discount in the check out process.

I'm guessing it's over?

EDIT:

Dark Souls from Amazon redeems on Steam correct?

Assuming they keep the current price, yes. There's a chance they could jack it up come the 1st of January. Maybe someone here who's in contact with Amazon Tony could ask him about it.

Assuming they keep the current price, yes. There's a chance they could jack it up come the 1st of January. Maybe someone here who's in contact with Amazon Tony could ask him about it.

Check the OP, you save $2. It is not much, but money is money! It is going to be 17.99 until 1/5, that's 12.99 with the coupons.

Wouldn't you get Dark Souls cheaper with the coupons? That's why I'm holding on.

It will be back on the 26th to January 5th 2013 at 17.99.

So with the $5 promo coupon that is one time use only on a game it will drop to 12.99

Question, can I use the coupons multiple times on the same game? I mean, if I buy something with the coupon and want to buy another copy for a friend, can I still use the coupon again?

stuck on verfication.

I've been purchasing from Amazon since this time last year and it's been working fine. I'm using a Visa debit card if that's any indication

hitmon

Is Spec Ops: The Line's story really as good as its hyped up to be? Considering that bundle with the Bioshock games.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
OP updated on more details about coupon. I haven't gotten my 2K coupon yet but apparently they should be going out in next few hours

O.DOGG

Is Spec Ops: The Line's story really as good as its hyped up to be? Considering that bundle with the Bioshock games.

Yes, pretty good. But the game is not "fun". It's an unpleasant experience, and that's part of the point. Don't want you going in with the wrong expectations. Still, having said that, I think it's an experience worth having, and the game has a lot of balls for saying what it's saying. It will probably make you think, and that's valuable.

We have an ongoing discussion about it but it may contain a spoiler here and there.

Nabs

Picked up SR2 for 2.49. Not bad.

If you don't have a THQ coupon you can always buy that $0.32 DS2 dlc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom