• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMoo

Oh snap. Civ 4 Complete and Civ 5 GOTY + Gods and Kings for just $15 then? :D

Kinda hoping BL2 goes up for $30 again. Wouldn't mind picking it up at $25.

zchen

apparently it also works on some packs not in the editor's choice category, I see it works on 2k strategy pack and the desert to sea packs

Tizoc

yes sir. Been debating now for days whether to use mine. Already bought the Desert to sea bundle and the only other game that tempts me is Darkness 2 and that would go on the bottom of a backlog thats so long, I'm not sure I'd be able to complete in my lifetime.

*Cracks knuckles*
Those bundles are still discounted TODAY, I could've used $5 on each and get both for $20 =/
...ah well, happy new year brah =3
EDIT: Well you're off the hook buddy seems Amazon has been fixing stuff on the site and now the $5 discounts don't work with the Bioshoc+Spec Ops and 2K Strategy bundles~

zulux21

apparently it also works on some packs not in the editor's choice category, I see it works on 2k strategy pack and the desert to sea packs

it also works on the bioshock 1 and 2 steam pack (might work on the non steam pack as well I didn't get that one) making it free :p

It was good while it lasted. Free games. Got Dark Souls and 2K Strategy Super Pack with my EC credit. Still got 4 more coupons. Oh well. I was debating if I should get some free Bioshocks with them and right when adding them, I get an error.

LQX

Have few $5 off promos tied to my account so if there is something anyone wants me to buy for them send me PM. Miami Hotline is like $3 and Dark Souls like $14.

Question: What US address gives no tax?

Wut. I was gonna check out Dark Souls real quick and it is asking for the credit card. Bah, I guess I'll try later.

Night and Happy New Year everyone.

QFT, I killed the buy boxes because, in my medicated state this morning. I added all the 2K stuff to the $5 coupon promo instead of waiting until tomorrow.

The buy boxes will be back tomorrow, and, as noted previously, the pricing will be the same for everything except the Bioshock Dual Pack, which will be $9.99 pre-coupon.

Cheers,
Tony
Packs are coming back tomorrow.

Bulzeeb

so, the $5 coupon only works for the games listed in the editors choice? rigth or can I use it in some other digital games not listed there?

Tizoc

Have few $5 off promos tied to my account so if there is something anyone wants me to buy for them send me PM. Miami Hotline is like $3 and Dark Souls like $14.

Question: What US address gives no tax?

Google's california address, I've used it and never got any tax =)

Quick question about The Secret World. Does buying on Amazon give you a code to activate on Origin? I'm looking to buy one for myself and then another for my friend.

Eusis

Yeah, you go to their site and activate. EA's not a factor this time around.

Lost this page temporarily, and came back. I can get something else for $5 off, but I'll just wait and see now. Or maybe get ME3 just to complete the trilogy on PC, but that isn't as pressing as ME1 and 2 were.

zulux21

Got Amalur and Bioshock 1/2 for $10 wooo

im tempted on amalur, i liked the demo and all, but I don't see myself getting to it any time soon and it's not like buying it will help the company that made it not die off... so I think I will pass.

also it seems likely that the bioshock pack won't be back... it's not for sure but tony mentioned that there really isn't a point to have the bioshock pack and desert to sea bundle both at 9.99 when the desert to sea bundle contains the bioshock pack plus an extra game, so they will likely just not have bioshock be part of the promo coupons anymore.

Doesn't come with the weapons and armour DLC? My decision to spend $25 to buy all Amalur DLC on Steam at full price is redeemed! :p
I wonder why they call it the complete bundle if its missing some dlc. Amazon is lying to us. Hmm, there is quite a few weapon packs actually. Especially if you pre-ordered.
Lol, as has been stated previously, more stuff will be added to the list and put on promotion throughout the month. Just like last year. Example Spec Ops: The Line and The Darkness 2 will both be $2.49 after coupon on 1/2.

I just can't make mass updates because I'm getting confirmation for stuff as the month rolls on.

Cheers
Tony
Spec Ops cheaper than GMG with coupon. People will jump on that for sure.

Do we know what the eDITOR's Choice games on Amazon are gonna be aside from the ones available?
They'll be added as the month rolls by.
Lol, as has been stated previously, more stuff will be added to the list and put on promotion throughout the month. Just like last year. Example Spec Ops: The Line and The Darkness 2 will both be $2.49 after coupon on 1/2.

I just can't make mass updates because I'm getting confirmation for stuff as the month rolls on.

Cheers
Tony

These and all the 2k packs except for Bioshock Dual Pack,

Mass Effect Trilogy - 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - 14.99
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - 26.99
Mass Effect 3 - 14.99
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Version - 19.99
Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - 35.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted - Standard Edition - 29.99
FIFA Soccer 13 - 19.99
FIFA Manager 13 - 19.99
Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection - 29.99

1/2
Spec Ops: The Line and The Darkness 2 will both be $2.49 after coupon on 1/2.

Small possibility that XCOM, Borderlands 2, and NBA 2K13 will a cheaper price. TSW's price will end on 1/3.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000728511

Tizoc

OK thanks, hope we get some good stuff, and just to be sure: Any credit I have can only be used to buy stuff from the Editor's Choice awards right?

Kuroyume

Banned
Well that's pretty fucking lame raising the price of the Walking Dead... And yet Dark Souls remains the same? Wtf? Also, why is the Walking Dead more expensive on PC than Mac? Explain that to me.

January codes are live. No stacking. just bought hotline miami for $2.49

Just nabbed Hotline Miami for $2.50. Good stuff.

Have you guys/gals bought it from Amazon before? I was expecting the $2.49 fee, but got it for nowt.

2e6eec0ce48bc669dd76e8ab3459d2917a389230.PNG

I don't know where that -$2.49 came from.

Just as a heads up to anyone interested in the Secret World (credit goes to various CAG members):

It's $18 on Amazon right now, using one of the $5 EC coupons brings it down to $13. I just registered it on thesecretworld.com and still got the free items that were supposed to have been only for those that ordered before the new year. Hurry GAF!!!!

jediyoshi

Just as a heads up to anyone interested in the Secret World (credit goes to various CAG members):

It's $18 on Amazon right now, using one of the $5 EC coupons brings it down to $13. I just registered it on thesecretworld.com and still got the free items that were supposed to have been only for those that ordered before the new year. Hurry GAF!!!!

Specifically, make sure to head here and log in
http://www.thesecretworld.com/itemstore

Then search for 'issue' and claim Issue #5 Mission Pack which is the actual mission dlc

ZenaxPure

It doesn't really bother me, but I've always been curious why when buying digital games on Amazon I get charged for tax but not when I buy games pretty much anywhere else (Steam, PSN, etc.) that I can think of.

What/who determines that anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom