• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

Bought The Secret World (which is currently downloading excruciatingly slowly, for some reason the downloader can't maintain a constant download rate), and the Kingdoms of Amalur complete pack.

Deques

Have you guys/gals bought it from Amazon before? I was expecting the $2.49 fee, but got it for nowt.

2e6eec0ce48bc669dd76e8ab3459d2917a389230.PNG

I don't know where that -$2.49 came from.

i would want to pay $0 for hotline miami :p

But does that mean that some deals are apart from Editor's Choice?

If that so, what other deals do we have?

I ended up diging KoA for 10.00. Amazing Deal

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
So with the $5 credit you can get Far Cry 3 for 33 bucks. I can't recommend it enough, great price for a great game.
But I like to spend $20 or less on most of my games. :(

All the games listed I either own, can just borrow from my friend, are still too expensive for me even with $5 off, or I'm not interested in. I guess I'll be looking to see if anyone wants me to order stuff on Amazon for them using it. I have Prime so free two day shipping.

It doesn't really bother me, but I've always been curious why when buying digital games on Amazon I get charged for tax but not when I buy games pretty much anywhere else (Steam, PSN, etc.) that I can think of.

What/who determines that anyway?

You live in the US, right? Sounds like you live in a state that forces Amazon to collect sales tax.

Deadly

Hmmm... Hotline Miami for $2.50 after the $5 credit or Battlefield Premium for $20 after $5 credit? Is $20 the cheapest BF Premium has been?
They discounted the one that's only the service too? GODDAMNIT (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ . Why not do this when it was on sale the 26th!?

ATF487

Excellent, got the Desert to Sea bundle for 5 bucks after the promotional credit. I was disappointed with the prices on the Editor's Choice games; I guess BF3 Premium for 31 is alright but not really cheap enough for an impulse buy.

IMACOMPUTA

Late to this.. How do I get a credit? I checked my email and found that I had a bunch of publisher specific coupons for $5 but they were for 12/25 only.

Debating between The Secret World or BF:premium for $20. I have been wanting to get back into BF 3, how is the community for the DLC? Do they all still have quite a few people playing? Is the story in Secret World good? Can I just play it as a single player game and have fun?

Thanks.

lolmoose

Neo Member
Debating between The Secret World or BF:premium for $20. I have been wanting to get back into BF 3, how is the community for the DLC? Do they all still have quite a few people playing? Is the story in Secret World good? Can I just play it as a single player game and have fun?

Thanks.

Plenty of people still play.DLC and the original maps.

Jawmuncher

Grabbed Hotline for Myself and Dark Souls for a friend.
I'll peek around for some other things. Kingdoms is tempting but at the same time I don't feel like spending the time into an RPG.

Gartikker

Got the desert to sea bundle for 4.99, not bad. Looking forward to playing Spec Ops. Not interested in Bioshock games, can give out the codes who are interested.

Edit....codes given.

hlhbk

Picked up Kingdoms of Amular complete for $10. I wasn't blown away by the demo but have heard pretty good things about the full game. Hope I don't regret it, but I wanted to use the $5 promotion on something I didn't already own.

tmarques

Kind of interested in ME3, but with my backlog, I'm sure there'll be a complete edition down the road at this price before I get a chance to play it.

Loved Demon's Souls but for whatever reason the first game was enough for me.

So I got the Darkness 2 + DNF + Borderlands pack. Darkness 2 alone should be worth 5 bucks.

Did they end the sale for Max Payne 3 early? I really only wanted two games--that and Dark Souls. Figured I'd buy DS and use the coupon on MP3 after Jan 1.

Looks like I should have done that in reverse...

What are the odds of MP3 dropping back to sale (and Steam) level pricing?

Kind of interested in ME3, but with my backlog, I'm sure there'll be a complete edition down the road at this price before I get a chance to play it.

There still isn't a version of Mass Effect 2 that includes the add-ons, so I wouldn't assume that EA/Bioware will release a complete addition of Mass Effect 3.

Thanks.

Yes to the bolded

Aw, I did not grab Far Cry 3 this morning and now it is back to $50 instead of $38 or so. That would have been a great price with credit. Hoping it will get discounted again this month.

Autofokus

Amalur Complete worth 10$? And is it a solid PC-Version?

Bought the 2K Action Pack for 5$. Already had Borderlands GotY (gave it away) and I thought The Darkness 2 is worth 2.50$ & 2.50$ for DNF just for the lulz. :)

KarmaCow

Hmm well shit. I accidentally bought the Desert to Sea bundle because I thought there would be another confirmation window. It's only $5 but I'm not sure when I'll play Bioshock 2 or Spec Ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom