• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

mrgone

I'll PM you two keys so you can try once your timer is up.

For everyone else:

Here's another 100 codes. Remember if you try a code that has been redeemed too many times it will start showing unused codes as "invalid". If this happens just wait a bit and try again.

I won't post anymore giveaways in the Steam thread lol, lesson learned.

Cheers,
Tony

I've claimed code #191. Thanks so much for the giveaway Tony :) Sorry about all the trouble in the Steam thread! Sales get the blood angry or something :) Most of us appreciate your presence, I think!

Used 196, cheers Tony.

I had been getting the "invalid" error as well after trying the keys from the Steam thread, but it appears my timer reset - so if anyone else was having that problem earlier they might be good to go now.

iNvid02

i wont lie, i love free shit
3AQmK.gif

thanks again tomy

Super Monday Night Combat Please!

I'd be up for some SMNC stuff. I plan on checking it out with a buddy today.

Smnc please!

Here's 50 SMNC codes. On these Free to Play codes. Help a brother out and tell your friends to come link their Amazon accounts and try some free games out :). Really trying to build some good awareness around the F2P store.

Will you try to beat Steam on Sonic Generations? I know it was cheaper before so I'm hesitant to buy. Any chance on a 7.49 deal?

We will have a $7.49 deal on Sonic Gen again, but not in July.

Cheers,
Tony

KillerAJD

How do we use the SMNC codes? Do they need to be redeemed in game? Damn, looks like they do. I don't have it installed yet, shoot -_-

So im looking the OP and I have seen Binary Domain for 9.99 that was the price that I wanted for it in the steam sale, and it also says is steam activable.

Im from europe and I dont know it the US billing adress will be too much of a hassle to do, if bought things from amazon.com with my normal adress other times (books and those types of things) and never had a problem.
Do I need to create another account for example?

Also when will the Binary Domain sale end on amazon Tony?
Thanks in advance!

EDIT, also it says its steam activable in the OP but I dont see any steam button in the amazon page.

Any chance of a Space Marine sale that beats the Steams price? The standalone price of the game is really good and I wouldn't expect it to be beaten ($7.50) but the DLC package version is $15 and maybe you guys have room to move?

Cheers Tony.

Edgeward

I'll PM you two keys so you can try once your timer is up.

For everyone else:

Here's another 100 codes. Remember if you try a code that has been redeemed too many times it will start showing unused codes as "invalid". If this happens just wait a bit and try again.

I won't post anymore giveaways in the Steam thread lol, lesson learned.

Cheers,
Tony

Took 154! The old key didn't work and I didn't want to bother you about it, Tony. So this works out quite swimmingly. =P

mosesjohn

Neo Member
tony i have a few questions...
1. did you get more steam keys for bioshock 2 in the 2k megapack?
2. will there be steam keys for ARMA 2:CO on sale at amazon?
3. does amazon have steam keys for rayman origins, and if so are you all planning a sale?
4. have you considered when youre bringing back the square enix bundle?
5. are there any other interesting bundles or packs that amazon has planned for the rest of the month, and august?
6. this one is just for high hopes... are there any other giveaways that we might be lucky enough to look forward to?

Top Bottom