• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Addnan

I guess I need to buy Darkness 2, Bioshock, MW2, Divinity and maybe the xcom pack. My card company will not like so many back to back charges...

I guess I need to buy Darkness 2, Bioshock, MW2, Divinity and maybe the xcom pack. My card company will not like so many back to back charges...

Wish we had a cart! I promise I raise the issue EVERY WEEK.

What some of our customers do is buy a digital giftcard with the amount they intend to spend and use that so they don't have a bunch of credit card charges.

Cheers,
Tony

Just confirmed:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - Steam
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - DRM free

Also, anyone who buys Borderlands this weekend (starting tomorrow) will get an additional 10% off ($6) Borderlands 2 pre-order, bringing it to ~$48. Additionally, if you've ever purchased Borderlands from us, you'll get this same credit towards the pre-order of Borderlands 2.

Cheers,
Tony

Woo glad I didn't get it on the Steam sale. will buy Thanks :)

Divinity 2 for $5.99 is a great deal. If I didn't own it I'd be all over that.

I am really happy to see the deals getting a recap though. I missed Binary Domain and The Darkness 2 the first time so it's nice to get a second chance on them.

Bradach

Yep, just got deals from EA in:

Syndicate
- $14.99
Syndicate 2-Pack - $19.99
Mass Effect Dual Pack (Mass Effect 1 + Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe) - $9.99
Dragon Age Dual Pack (Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2) - $9.99
Plants Vs. Zombies - $4.99 - Still waiting on keys for this **crosses fingers**

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony,

When I click on the first link i'm brought to the syndicate page but it shows $29.99. Has the discount not started yet or is it beacuse i'm here in Euroland?

Hey Tony,

When I click on the first link i'm brought to the syndicate page but it shows $29.99. Has the discount not started yet or is it beacuse i'm here in Euroland?
Starts on 7/28. Its one day only.
So many good deals on that day. Its gonna be hard to decide on what to get.

Khatoz

Hello Tony

Any chance that you guys might do a price match for the 25% off pre-order sale for Darksiders 2 that Green man gaming is having?

Thanks for being so awesome.

bonesquad

Does Amazon no longer do the $1 release day shipping promotion? I was thinking of getting Borderlands 2 for (gasp) PS3 but noticed only the more expensive 2-day shipping was available for release day.

Arcteryx

Does Amazon no longer do the $1 release day shipping promotion? I was thinking of getting Borderlands 2 for (gasp) PS3 but noticed only the more expensive 2-day shipping was available for release day.

It seems that only some titles get it, otherwise they offer "2day" release date delivery. Kind of a bummer, as I was going to preorder a ton of games in a couple days, but I'll likely go local instead.

steadfast

For non-Prime members? I don't think so. If they did, I imagine it would only be on something as big as CoD.

Release date delivery is still free for Prime members, though. It's well worth the price with everything that you get.

Clydefrog

DOA

Upcoming Deals.

Any forum wizards that can grab the forum mockup version from here so I don't have to relink all these?

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9823320&posted=1#post9823320

7/26-7/30:

Borderlands GOTY - $7.49 - Steam

Deals on 7.28 ONLY

Binary Domain - $9.99 - Steam
Dreamcast Collection - $4.99 - Not Steam
Sega Sports Spectacular - $12.49 - Virtua Tennis 4 not steam
Total War Bundle - $29.99 - Some steam
Virtua Tennis 4 - $4.99 - not steam
Grand Theft Auto IV - $9.99 - Steam Version
Grand Theft Auto IV - $9.99 - non steam version
Bioshock Dual Pack - $7.49 - Steam version
Bioshock Dual Pack - $7.49 - Non-Steam version
Civ IV & V Pack - $11.99 - Civ V Steam Civ IV not
Spec Ops The Line - $24.99 - Steam
Civ V GOTY - $24.99 - Steam
Civ V - $14.99 - Steam
Civ IV Complete - $14.99 - Steam
Civ IV Complete - $14.99 - DRM Free
2K Mega Pack - $39.99 - All Steam except CivCity Rome
2K Mega Pack - $39.99 - Mixed back on DRM
2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 - All Steam
2K Strategy Pack - Civ V Steam, Civ IV and Stronghold Collection not
2K Shooter Pack - All Steam - $19.99
2K Shooter Pack - Duke Nukem + Borderlands GOTY Steam, Bioshock 1+2 Not
Rockstar Classics (All Steam) - $14.99 - All Steam
Rockstar Classics - $14.99 - None Steam
X-Com Collection - $2.99
Darkness II - $12.49 - Steam
Max Payne 3 - $29.99 Not Steam

Cheers,
Tony

gonna get Spec Ops for sure, just because the steam sale was awful. too bad the Syndicate is origin... i promised myself not to get anything, which requires me to use that awful app

Katoki

Funny. My hard drive I ordered from Amazon will be here today so I can buy more games from Amazon to download later. Divinity 2, I'm ready for you. This cycle... Amazon is just too convenient.
KuGsj.gif

KooPaL

Hi Tony. I just recently started following this thread so I am not sure if Darksiders was ever on sale. It would be awesome since Darksiders 2 is coming out within the next month.

Again thanks for your hardwork, we appreciate it!

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Just confirmed:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - Steam
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - DRM free

Also, anyone who buys Borderlands this weekend (starting tomorrow) will get an additional 10% off ($6) Borderlands 2 pre-order, bringing it to ~$48. Additionally, if you've ever purchased Borderlands from us, you'll get this same credit towards the pre-order of Borderlands 2.

Cheers,
Tony

Yay - Div II is mine (not so sure about Borderlands/Borderlands 2 - hated B1). Btw, I spent $87.44 on downloadable games during Amazon's sale, Tony.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008OWV050/?tag=neogaf0e-20 - We'll have this for $161.99 ($40.50/copy) from now until the game launches. If you have purchased Borderlands GOTY from us, or purchase from 7/26-7/30 you'll get an additional $18 off this item, making it $143.99 ($35.99/copy). You have to use the coupon before end of day PST on 7/30 though.

Cheers,
Tony
Hey Tony, Could you check that link? It isnt working, also tried to search it on the site and it wouldnt pull up.

Tess3ract

Banned

Lain

Anyone know what date the Syndicate 2-pack sale goes live on? Or did I just miss that listed somewhere? Apologies if so.

Oh my god when does this start? hnnnngg

Should be July 28.
This is what Tony replied to me some posts ago:

Yep, all that recent stuff I've been dropping in this thread is for 7/28 only, except Borderlands GOTY which starts tomorrow and runs through 7/30.

Cheers,
Tony

steadfast

im just gonna throw this out there

syndicate is a major contender for my worst purchases this gen

You haven't bought many games then, I'm guessing.

With a less-hyperbolic "I wish I hadn't paid $60 for this game," people may be inclined to listen. It's only like 6 hours, the last boss fight is corny as hell, and the co-op is the same as the campaign are big knocks against it, but for $10 it's way fun.

Hi Tony. I just recently started following this thread so I am not sure if Darksiders was ever on sale. It would be awesome since Darksiders 2 is coming out within the next month.

Again thanks for your hardwork, we appreciate it!

I'll work on this for an upcoming sale.

Will Bully be discounted by itself? I have most of the items in the Rockstar Classics bundle already

Negative on this, will work on it for the future.

Hey Tony, Could you check that link? It isnt working, also tried to search it on the site and it wouldnt pull up.

Sorry I guess I didn't check our internal system, this won't be searchable/linkable until tomorrow. My bad, I promise a 4 pack exists lol.

Anyone know what date the Syndicate 2-pack sale goes live on? Or did I just miss that listed somewhere? Apologies if so.

7/28.

HoosTrax

How does pre-loading work, assuming a pre-order offers it? Does it go through Amazon downloader, or do you have to put the key in Steam (or does both work).

it's soon!

btw, how come Contracts is never part of the pack? Seing there is a collection pack that has Contracts. I find it strange that this pack doesn't have it included
Rights issue with some songs I think. They couldn't get it for the digital distribution and Square/Eidos don't think it's worth it to fix that.

Top Bottom