• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Scored a copy of Red Dead... and now I think I need to go back to sleep, I feel like hell. :lol

MrDaravon

Got Fallout :D Glad to see it was at $34.99, not the $39.99 they posted on Twitter. I'm still totally on the fence about getting NFS or not though.

Got myself a God of War Collection. I've needed to play through 2 for quite a while now, even though I've got a PS2 copy, I might as well get the HD version now that I have a TV that supports it.

Averon

Picked up Red Dead and Fallout 3 for PS3. All came out to less than $40. Thankfully, I waited until the Red Dead deal came up before I ordered Fallout 3, which would had been the Game of the Year version.

I would've been pissed if I bought it for $30 used when I could've gotten the regular version for only $10 a few hours later.

Flunkie said:
I have the 360 sitting in my cart. I don't need another one.. I really don't! But for $140...

I mean if you just want to spend money just because it's cheap you could always send it my way.

some people on CAG are guessing that this:

"“Prepare to battle zombie mutants.” Left 4 Dead 2 for $9.99"

will actually be Prototype since amazon is price matching every $10 wal mart deal.

smh if it is really Prototype, i want left 4 dead 2 at that price

Could someone help me, I removed the deals from my cart to extend time and now it says deal claimed. Please tell me there is a way to get the deal back.

Infinity

Scott32020 said:
Could someone help me, I removed the deals from my cart to extend time and now it says deal claimed. Please tell me there is a way to get the deal back.

Unfortunately you're screwed. Amazon Lightning Deals are claimed once you add them to the cart. They won't let you add/remove/re-add.

Infinity said:
Unfortunately you're screwed. Amazon Lightning Deals are claimed once you add them to the cart. They won't let you add/remove/re-add.
:( I'm trying live chat with customer service, maybe they can overide

Monocle

Scott32020 said:
I did the same thing with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. My solution was to delete my cookies (this step was probably unnecessary) and create a new account which I was able to use to get the deal.

Monocle said:
I did the same thing with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. My solution was to delete my cookies (this step was probably unnecessary) and create a new account which I was able to use to get the deal.
Is it against the ToS and if so do they not enforce/care

Infinity

Scott32020 said:
:( I'm trying live chat with customer service, maybe they can overide

Good luck. After I read your message, I hopped over to CAG, and someone there had an issue like this but customer service was able to help them.

Blueblur1

Already have Reach and GoW3 so I just picked up GoW Collection. Not really interested in the rest. What I'm really looking forward to is the 3pm deal. I wonder if it's gonna be MW2.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Amazon has it for $200 w/ $60 future credit essentially making it $140 for the 4gb slim.

hmm that's a nice deal. How easy is it to expand the hard drive on the new slim? do you need to get some dedicated xbox hard drive expansion like the old one?

Top Bottom