• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hard to pass up L4D2 at $9.99!

now the last 2 deals ill look out for are RE 5 and resonance of fate. you know what you have to do amazon!

If its RE5 Gold, I'll get it so we can do some Josh Freeman fan coop.

CrankyJay

Banned
The Rizza said:
Just picked up L4D2. Does anyone know what the deal is for this next item? I know it's probably a DS Lite but is there a way to find out how much you'd be saving?

Well, they had DS Lite a day or two ago for $80. They also had a DS XL for like $30 off as well. So figure 15%.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Pick up L4D2. Couldn't find something else I wanted for knock the order over $25 but they gave me super saving shipping anyway because the original price was $28.99 :lol

Does anyone know what the hell the -$9.99 promotion applied was? It doesn't look like it used the $9 credit I had left even though the whole order comes to $0.00.

Anyway, that is my last purchase for Black Friday. Kept it reasonable this year!

CrankyJay

Banned
eternaLightness said:
Wow I was just in time for L4D, This is the second awesome 360 game I got for under $10 with no 360 yet lol. I'm just preparing that's all. :D

Nothing wrong with that. :lol

My backlog for PS3 is probably set until next black friday. I have some amazing games waiting for me:

3D Dot Heroes
Red Dead Redemption
Ratchet and Clank
God of War 3
Demon's Souls

CrankyJay

Banned
Proof that soccer is the most popular sport? FIFA is outselling NHL/NBA/NFL percentage wise. But there's no indication how much there was in stock.

CrankyJay said:
Proof that soccer is the most popular sport? FIFA is outselling NHL/NBA/NFL percentage wise. But there's no indication how much there was in stock.

Nah, everyone just bought those games already because they see the value in those more than FIFA. They were just holding out on a cheaper price for FIFA. :D

Least that's what I did when I bought FIFA yesterday for $25 from BB(with a $10 GC)

eternaLightness said:
Goodness. If I could spend more money I would have probably went crazy also. How much money do you think you saved?

if you take the stuff off MSRP i saved quite a bit :lol

still a lot of money to spend considering i still have a few games i haven't finished yet anyways!

i also found the godfather blurays on newegg for $5.99 each. the box set was $22.99, but why bother when god father III is an abomination?

So, according to CAG, this is what we have left:

Live at 7:15PM:
This is no liteweight console (DSi XL?)

Live at 8:15PM:
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

Live at 9:15PM:
Heavy Rain
Singularity w/Graphic Novel

Live at 15:15PM:
Resonance of Fate

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i also found the godfather blurays on newegg for $5.99 each. the box set was $22.99, but why bother when god father III is an abomination?

Why'd you have to just say that?! *heading to newegg......* :lol

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Picked up L4D for free. Strange. Must be from a prior video game credit. I wish they'd show how much I have total.

I then received $10 credit toward an XBL 12 month purchase. Cool.

Patriotsbball5460 said:

Heavy Rain

Resonance of Fate

wtf time is 15:15?

Patriotsbball5460 said:

Heavy Rain

Resonance of Fate
Thought I'd be done today but Amazon just keeps on giving out deals. :lol

cvxfreak

I never did get the 360 version of RE5 Gold because it only contained download codes for the DLC content, so I think I'll take the opportunity to get it here.

cvxfreak

Resident Evil 5 is already $15, so that wouldn't be much of a discount. Gold Edition goes for $39, so bringing that down to $10 or $20 makes sense for a Lightning Deal.

Cruzader

Banned
Need advise on a one of the amazon deals from today, namely for $13 bayoneta. Anyhow I foolishly picked 360 version but my bro got that from a b2g1 on GS. So is it possible for Amazon to swap me a ps3 copy or something?

I contacted them and they told me just to return and rebuy the other version ignoring the fact it'll cost me twice as much doing so. Any advice? It's gonna be shipped on Monday I believe so not sure why they can't do a change over if sorts to the order right now.

Jubs

I think I'm just going buy all my games on Black Friday now. With all the good shit coming out next year, I'll just buy them all en masse at heavily discounted prices on BF.

Jubs said:
I think I'm just going buy all my games on Black Friday now. With all the good shit coming out next year, I'll just buy them all en masse at heavily discounted prices on BF.

bro you can't ignore marvel vs. capcom 3 for 9 months

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know if the PS3 version of Resonance of Fate has the ability to go completely Japanese? I know they left in the Japanese voices, but is there an option for the text, too?

Jubs

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bro you can't ignore marvel vs. capcom 3 for 9 months

True, but they'll probably release a "GOTY" edition in October with all the DLC characters included. I'll get that shit for half off during BF.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Zefah said:
Does anyone know if the PS3 version of Resonance of Fate has the ability to go completely Japanese? I know they left in the Japanese voices, but is there an option for the text, too?

JP voice only. No text option.

Patriotsbball5460 said:
Well, I posted the remaining schedule form CAG a page or two ago which showed Gold Edition. But here is the link to CAG's schedule. If your not aware, CAG is the most reliable place to find the upcoming deals for games, especially Amazon.

Plus the revealer plugin says it's the gold edition and it hasn't been wrong yet for me.

Top Bottom