• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

CrankyJay

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Plus the revealer plugin says it's the gold edition and it hasn't been wrong yet for me.

That's what I'm getting at. Is there a way to cheat to see what's coming up or is this all insider info?

Cruzader said:
Ok so what are the chances the RE5 Gold Edition is like $10 and so is HR? :D

there is no way RE5 is going to be $10 if it's the gold edition. i would love for it to be, but i would be shocked.

it's PROBABLY going to be lame and be $29.99. the more realistic thing to HOPE for is $19.99. I could see that possibly happening, but not $10

Out of the two versions of RoF, which is the one people would say is more ideal? I'vew read something about the 360 version having better texturing, but the PS3 a better framerate, and the PS3 might be the only one with Japanese voice on the disc?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I thought I was done spending money on Amazon but I might have to jump on RE5 and Heavy Rain.

Impulse shopping ftl. :(

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Chamber said:
I thought I was done spending money on Amazon but I might have to jump on RE5 and Heavy Rain.

Impulse shopping ftl. :(

seriously....

RE for 10 or less and I'm in

HR for 25 or less and i'm in.

And then buying those two games will tempt me to buy a Move controller....since I already have a PS Eye.....

UGH, my wallet hates you, amazon.

Guevara

How's RE5 with Move? It requires the Gold Edition, right?

I haven't heard anything about Monday. Last year Monday was great.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Bboy AJ said:
Picked up L4D for free. Strange. Must be from a prior video game credit. I wish they'd show how much I have total

I am trying to figure this out myself. The $9 credit I had left after some purchases yesterday is still there, so something nice happened randomly.

Jin34

Does gold edition count as a separate game as far as save files goes or is it just the same game with the dlc already on the disk or codes to download it?

Jin34 said:
Does gold edition count as a separate game as far as save files goes or is it just the same game with the dlc already on the disk or codes to download it?

it just comes with the download voucher.

the disk you get is identical to the regular RE 5 disc (as i understand it)

Wario64 said:
PS3 version is the better version anyway. No DLC voucher bullshit.

i don't care about having it on disk or not, but i had RE 5 on 360 when it first came out and that is where my saves are! plus my ps3 is on its last leg :(

Jin34

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't care about having it on disk or not, but i had RE 5 on 360 when it first came out and that is where my saves are! plus my ps3 is on its last leg :(

This! I'm not playing it all over again from scratch a third time (got PC version later).

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
hmmm

RE5: Gold is very tempting since I'd like to play the new mission and I'd love more Move games, but goddamn I dunno if I can play through it again. Plus, most of the fun came from playing it co-op which wouldn't work since I only have one Move.

oh well, it'll be even less someday

cvxfreak

Boo. Wanted Gold on 360. :/

Oh well. Given the price disparity with the regular version, it'll come down eventually.

Snuggler said:
hmmm

RE5: Gold is very tempting since I'd like to play the new mission and I'd love more Move games, but goddamn I dunno if I can play through it again. Plus, most of the fun came from playing it co-op which wouldn't work since I only have one Move.

oh well, it'll be even less someday

You can mix and match controllers during co-op.

If you already have the standard edition on the 360 it's nearly pointless to buy the Gold Edition. I hate how it's just a repackaged regular game with the DLC tokens in it.

reKon

Banned
Patriotsbball5460 said:
:lol at the stark difference in CAG's reaction to the $20 price point vs GAF's reaction to it.

CAG: "Holy shit its only 20 bucks? THATS A STEAL"

GAF: "meh $20"

Trust me, people on those boards are usually way more worse than that. They will bitch about lose $2 in savings

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Patriotsbball5460 said:
:lol at the stark difference in CAG's reaction to the $20 price point vs GAF's reaction to it.

CAG: "Holy shit its only 20 bucks? THATS A STEAL"

GAF: "meh $20"

The game was $29.99 at Best Buy months ago, so I'm not sure what they're so amazed with.

I already beat it on 360 when it came out. If I had move I'd probably get it, but I don't, and I'm not that interested in the added episodes. My haul is complete.

Pengew

Well, that sucks. I canceled my order so that I could change the quantity and now it won't allow me to re-add it to cart. Now all I can see is the original price and 35% claimed.

Top Bottom