• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

Arksys games suppose to be on sale on Amazon Black Friday. Shenanigans.

Arksysgames.com said:
First you eat your Jennie-O turkey, then you watch football. After that, you must sit in front of your computer until Black Friday comes. When it comes, you go to Amazon and buy all those Aksys games like…

…Record of Agarest War LE and SE!

…Deathsmiles LE and SE!

…BlazBlue: Continuum Shift for PS3 and 360!

…and BBCS Fightstick for PS3 and 360! (a shocking deal?!)

LifEndz

eternaLightness said:
Got L4D2. Only thing I got today but I'm happy.

Same here. Glad I acted when I did because it went really fast. Thanks to the 10 dollar credit from GT5, I got it for free! Only buying games on Amazon from now on!

*sigh* I was weak. I got 4 Heroes of Light, RE5: Gold and Heavy Rain. Also picked up a couple volumes of Transmetropolitan.

I'll probably swing by a Gamestop tomorrow and unload a bunch of old/probably-never-play-again games for a little quick cash.

MetatronM said:
35 is pretty disappointing for Heavy Rain. No dice on this one, Amazon.
Damn . . . I just got here and I'm wait listed.

I can't find a good NBA 2K11 deal anywhere. I hate going to WalMart but I actually dropped by there today and that place looked like a tornado went through it. Stripped clean . . . so I got nothing.

speculawyer said:
Damn . . . I just got here and I'm wait listed.

I can't find a good NBA 2K11 deal anywhere. I hate going to WalMart but I actually dropped by there today and that place looked like a tornado went through it. Stripped clean . . . so I got nothing.

Amazon will have it for $30 during Cyber Monday

I ended up jumping on NCAA '11 for $34.

Could have done better but I did get $10 off my next purchase of 12 months XBL gold. Not sure if there will ever be an optimal time to use it(I would love to see a $35 or even $40 deal on it)

Leshita said:
Have all the Cyber Monday prices been revealed already somewhere?

I dont think it is all, at least I really hope this isn't all, but here is what CAG has listed so far

Nov 29 - Cyber Monday
PS360-NBA 2K11 $29.99
DS-Professor Layton and the Unwound Future $17.99
DS-Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box $17.99
DS-Dragon Quest IX $ 19.99
DS-Pokemon Heart Gold $24.99
DS-Pokemon Soul Silver $24.99
DS-America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking $8.99
DS-Kung Zhu $14.99
DS-Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
DS-Zhu Zhu Pets: Wild Bunch $14.99
PSP-PSP-3000 w/Little Big Planet, Karate Kid, 1GB memory stick + $15 GC $129 - Out of stock?
PSP-PSPgo (black or white) $149

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278973

RoF is up, but it's only the PS3 version. Interestingly, it's cheaper on the actual Amazon page, because the third party seller's priced lower than the Black Friday deal.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
good deal on Resonance, I'd go for it but I already spent all my gaming budget today

I've only rented it but it seemed like a really solid, deep game, especially in a gen so starved for good JRPG's.

TP

Kulock said:
RoF is up, but it's only the PS3 version. Interestingly, it's cheaper on the actual Amazon page, because the third party seller's priced lower than the Black Friday deal.

+ $6.99 shipping, Amazon is cheaper

Top Bottom