• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

Patriotsbball5460 said:
Where did you see that Heavy Rain would be on sale for $30 on Cyber Monday? It was a $35 Lightning Deal just a few hours ago...

Oh crap, for some reason I thought you meant $30 for Heavy Rain in your other post... no idea why. Now I realize what a fool I am. :lol

Shiittt. If I had known RoF was getting a deal I would have held off on FFXIII for a bit. Oh well I can tolerate a Tri-Ace game only once every several years(still trying to wash the stink of Star Ocean 4 off of my skin).

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
PepsimanVsJoe said:
Shiittt. If I had known RoF was getting a deal I would have held off on FFXIII for a bit. Oh well I can tolerate a Tri-Ace game only once every several years(still trying to wash the stink of Star Ocean 4 off of my skin).
RoF is the only good Tri-Ace game so far this generation though.

I picked up 5 (Uncharted 2, Borderlands, GT5, Tekken 6, and R&C:CiT) games the past week and a DFGT for $48. Best haul I ever had. Thank you to Subway, Target, Amazon, and Walmart. :D

Ultima_5

OH god. So much money spent today.

- blue ds lite
- re5 gold
- gow collection
- dragon age origins ultimate edition
- red dead redemption

And that's just black friday... I also picked up a handful of games earlier this week

Anyone know if there any chance Walmart will get more $10 R&C ACiT in stock or Amazon will price it down to $10 as well? Would rather do one of those, but if not then I will go to Gamestop in 4 hours and pick it up for $15.

Minsc

Gold Member
Here's a random question, maybe someone can help me.

I am getting a 360 250GB, but will be hooking it up to a HDTV without HDMI, so I'll be using component.

Do I just get this for the newer models? Want to buy it ahead of time and have it working correctly. I'm pretty sure it'd be compatible with the newer 4GB/250GB models, but it's damned confusing to find anything official.

AdawgDaFAB said:

Ya, it was the first one. I doesn't mention the $25 game credit anymore. :(

Edit: :lol I'm blind. They had a big box explaining the credit before now they moved it down under "promotions" and so I had assumed it was dead since the box was gone. Thanks again! :D

FrankT

Minsc said:
Here's a random question, maybe someone can help me.

I am getting a 360 250GB, but will be hooking it up to a HDTV without HDMI, so I'll be using component.

Do I just get this for the newer models? Want to buy it ahead of time and have it working correctly. I'm pretty sure it'd be compatible with the newer 4GB/250GB models, but it's damned confusing to find anything official.

Yea should be all you need.

I spent every single penny I own today heh

I got:

Resi 5 Gold
NFS Hot Pursuit
Fable 3
Modnation Racers
Ratchet and Clank: ToD
WoW Battle Chest
Mad Men 1-3 blu-ray
Kick Ass Blu
Batman Begins Blu
The Wrestler Blu

Grand total: ~190

Savings: 260ish

Holy fuck

Patriotsbball5460 said:

Yep, I've had my 360 version on the shelf for a few days after ordering from Newegg the moment the price hit $19.99...and yet was eyeballing the Amazon deal to see if it--however unlikely--somehow managed to go lower.

dLMN8R

AdawgDaFAB said:
I just saw the first one last night. It looks like Newegg is offering the same deal, but without the $25 credit.

Are there any better PS3 deals people are aware of? Or is this one the way to go?

dLMN8R said:
I just saw the first one last night. It looks like Newegg is offering the same deal, but without the $25 credit.

Are there any better PS3 deals people are aware of? Or is this one the way to go?

I haven't seen any, that's why I've been eyeing it up. I'm curious if amazon will do a PS3 lightning deal on monday since leading up to black friday they had a sale on every system except PS3. I wish there was a deal on the playstation 3 w/move but haven't seen any. :/

If you start what I quoted you won't touch the other games for years. :D

AvidNobody said:
I spent every single penny I own today heh

I got:

Resi 5 Gold
NFS Hot Pursuit
Fable 3
Modnation Racers
Ratchet and Clank: ToD
WoW Battle Chest
Mad Men 1-3 blu-ray
Kick Ass Blu
Batman Begins Blu
The Wrestler Blu

Grand total: ~190

Savings: 260ish

Holy fuck

DMczaf

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1282230522&pf_rd_i=409566

wii-golden_tcg2._V193073870_.gif

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ratchet & clank a crack in time is $14.99 at amazon. hmmmmm....
Yes, finally! I was so close to ordering it from GS yesterday. I had it in my cart but the 3 dollar shipping turned me off. :lol

Edit: Oh I forgot I had 20 bucks worth a credit from BlOps. I got it for free, and I still have 5 dollars worth left. :lol

Infinity

Looks like, according to CAG, Monday might be a bit of a dud. Some deals might be surprises though.

That's okay. Think I did enough damage yesterday.

Top Bottom