• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

Mrbob

Not 100% sure, but I don't think it matters. You don't get the games on the device out of the box. You have to register your PSPGO to Sony and then they mail you codes to download each game. This process takes about two weeks.

Mrbob said:
Not 100% sure, but I don't think it matters. You don't get the games on the device out of the box. You have to register your PSPGO to Sony and then they mail you codes to download each game. This process takes about two weeks.

Ah, really? I wonder if PSPgo will drop in price any more any time soon... Still on the fence.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wasn't planning on spending any more money this weekend, but that Resonance of Fate deal is very tempting. I could definitely use a good JRPG right now...

tell me what to do

DemiMatt

Snuggler said:
I wasn't planning on spending any more money this weekend, but that Resonance of Fate deal is very tempting. I could definitely use a good JRPG right now...

tell me what to do

for 21.50 you cant go wrong.

Never played it but always wanted it, gg newegg!

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Is this right? I got 3D Dot Game Heroes for free from Amazon following the link here. :lol :D

qzevix.jpg

Ultima_5

Zertez said:
Ok deals going now on for DSl, but the games are underwhelming. Looks like they are clearing inventory now. :lol
Sands of destruction isn't bad for $10. The rest looks like shovelware. Any guesses on what the other games will be?

I picked up on the $5 off to make Grand Slam Tennis $13.

Was interested in it back when it and Tiger launched using M+. Tiger being 100 hours easy if you want to do a majority of it took up my time so I forgot about Tennis and the reviews were mixed.

gobassgo

Banned
Had 50 bucks in amazon credit so I picked up the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel for 50 bucks.
YES!

... also picked up the LOST complete DVD collection (for the rents' christmas present), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Gran Turismo 5, and Mad Men season 1-3 on blu ray.

soco

Koroshi said:
I'm new to buying my games from Amazon, so I have a question for you guys. How in the hell do you get credit towards other games?

it's automatically applied the next time you check out.

jcm

I might grab Star Ocean if it's the PS3 version and it's cheap. New copies are still $50+. Doesn't the next WKC include the first one and require you play through it again or something nutty?

androvsky

jcm said:
I might grab Star Ocean if it's the PS3 version and it's cheap. New copies are still $50+. Doesn't the next WKC include the first one and require you play through it again or something nutty?

The second WKC allows you to skip the first part if you have a save game from beating the first game. So it's okay to play the first game, just make sure you beat it and don't lose the save. I assume the eventual (also an assumption) English release will be similar.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Splinter Cell: Conviction - 13.99

White Knight Chronicles - 14.99

Valkyria Chronicles 2 - 19.99

Phantasy Star Portable 2 - 14.99

Top Bottom