• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

Vrakanox

MetatronM said:
Splinter Cell: Conviction - 13.99

White Knight Chronicles - 14.99

Valkyria Chronicles 2 - 19.99

Phantasy Star Portable 2 - 14.99

Got valk 2 :D

That WKC deal is crazy. I already played it and sold it though. Wasn't my cup of tea.

I thought I was done with Amazon, but I have to buy VC2 and PSP2 at those prices. I'm interested in WKC, but I might as well wait until the sequel gets localized since it contains the original.

Full list of active deals:

A stealth-action combat game
Splinter Cell: Conviction 360 $13.99

Assume the shape of the White Knight
White Knight Chronicles PS3 $14.99

Defeat your enemies while wearing high heels
Bayonetta PS3 $14.99

Battle the criminal organization the Akatsuki
Naruto Shippuden: Naruto vs. Sasuke DS $19.99

Save Gallia, again
Valkyria Chronicles II PSP $19.99

Save the Gurhal System
Phantasy Star Portable 2 PSP $14.99

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing 360 $14.99

So WKC2 has the entirety of WKC in it? If so I think I will just wait and see if that comes to the US and skip out on this deal. I probably wouldn't get to playing the game until then anyways w/ my huge backlog.

MrDaravon

Blueblur1 said:
PSP2 is the best Phantasy Star game since PSO Episode 1 & 2. I would definitely recommend it. :)

Second this. Don't be scared by it if you didn't like PSU, I know lots of people who hated PSU and like PSP2 (it eliminates most of the bullshit and makes smart additions).

Got Valkryia Chronicles 2.

Item(s) Subtotal: $29.99
Shipping & Handling: $3.99
Promotion Applied: -$19.99
Lightning Deal: -$10.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $3.99
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $3.99

Having credits on Amazon w/ Prime sometimes makes itself all worth it.

Synless

Gold Member
I just bought Phantasy Star, I hope I have some people to play with. I wanted this at launch and for $15 it's a steal.

Cruzader

Banned
If anyone wants the 360 version of bayonetta, pm since I'll trade for the ps3 version if you get it from this deal. It's brand new.

Volcynika

For reference, Amazon had SO4 at that price for most of the Black Friday sale. Then bumped it back up...only to bump it back down to the same price.

androvsky

That's actually the cheapest I've ever seen Star Ocean 4 for the PS3. :(

Including used. Not that I've ever seen more than one used copy.

Kolgar

Shadowlink said:
Are both versions the same? I'm deciding if I should get it on PS3 or 360.

Nearly identical. The 360 version comes on two discs (as opposed to one Blu-ray) and supposedly, that version has a very slight frame rate disadvantage, but from what I understand, that's it.

One of the best-looking games this generation, too--no matter what anyone says!

Kolgar said:
Nearly identical. The 360 version comes on two discs (as opposed to one Blu-ray) and supposedly, that version has a very slight frame rate disadvantage, but from what I understand, that's it.

One of the best-looking games this generation, too--no matter what anyone says!
Thanks! Getting the PS3 version. :D

Edit: Anyone order from this site? So far, I've seen people complain about it.

Shadowlink said:
Thanks! Getting the PS3 version. :D

Edit: Anyone order from this site? So far, I've seen people complain about it.

I did a month or two ago and haven't had problems. I bought some guilty gear games from them. Shipping may have been a little slow, I don't really remember but nothing to complain about.

Top Bottom