• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I did a month or two ago and haven't had problems. I bought some guilty gear games from them. Shipping may have been a little slow, I don't really remember but nothing to complain about.
Any chance of Amazon price matching this?

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
No clue, I just happened to come across it when browsing their site. I haven't heard any mention of it going on sale at amazon but that doesn't mean it won't.
Guess I'll order it then. Also, there's a code: GHWES1110

Which gets you $5 off so the order will be $27.27 with the 3-10 day shipping.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
amazongames Amazon Games
Hot #CyberMonday deals throughout day will include NBA 2k11, Uncharted 2, Professor Layton, and many more. Leaks through Twitter.

Decided to cancel my Castlevania order. I have a big backlog of games that I haven't played yet so I can wait.

Uncharted 2 is an exception though. :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kagari said:
amazongames Amazon Games
Hot #CyberMonday deals throughout day will include NBA 2k11, Uncharted 2, Professor Layton, and many more. Leaks through Twitter.
This better not happen during my trip to work.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Uncharted 2 is being liquidated at a lot of Targets for $20, so you might want to check there first in case it costs more than that on sale.

gdt

Nirolak said:
Uncharted 2 is being liquidated at a lot of Targets for $20, so you might want to check there first in case it costs more than that on sale.

Yeah. I saw that two days after I paid $40 ($25 after using my $15 of credit) on Amazon for it :(.

Totally worth it! But still.

TP

Wow I can't believe Splatterhouse is already on sale, sucks for anybody who bought it earlier this week.

Gonna check out some reviews before I buy. Can anybody tell me if both versions are identical?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, sounds like the Rickenbacker Beatles guitar is one of the lightning deals. It's already marked down to 59.99, so it's gotta be less than that. Awesome.

zoku88

Looks like the Layton deal is in 12 hours, so I'm going to sleep without worry of missing anything good. So tired... stupid PST...

:lol :lol at the clue "the gold edition of RE5"

if it's lower then what i payed for ($20) then i'll be pissed.

bummer, wished i saved some cash/amazon credit, mario kart wii might be on sale.

TP

friskykillface said:
:lol :lol at the clue "the gold edition of RE5"

if it's lower then what i payed for ($20) then i'll be pissed.

bummer, wished i saved some cash/amazon credit, mario kart wii might be on sale.

It's not Mario Kart
CAG said:
incomplete

8:20 AM
Madden 11
NBA 2k11
Sports champions
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010
Street Fighter 4

10:20 AM
Medal of Honor
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

12:20
3d Dot game heroes
Kung Zhu
Mass Effect 2
Glory of Heracles
Littlest pet shop 3
Ace attornery investigations
Littlebigplanet GOTY

1:00
Band Hero - wii

1:20
Wario Ware DIY
Americas test kitchen
Professor Layton unwound future
Pokemon soul silver/heart gold
Dragon quest IX
Nintendogs
Professor layton diabolical box

2:20
Wii wheel - black
energizer induction charger 2x/4x

4:20
Sims 3
Beatles rockband rickenbacker 325 guitar - 360
Spiderman Shattered dimensions
PS3 Eye camera mounting clip

6:20
Super street fighter 4
Resident evil 5 gold
singularity with graphic novel

8:20
Dead rising 2
Lost Planet 2

Cels

There are a lot of rehashed deals.

Heavy Rain at $35
Madden 11
3D Dot Game Heroes
Uncharted 2 GOTY (most likely also for $35)
SSFIV
Medal of Honor
RE5 Gold
Singularity with Novel

These were all earlier deals on Amazon.

Saint Gregory said:
So how long has Fling Smash been $32? And did I miss some awesome DKCR deal overnight or did it sell out on it's own?

Was $40 a few hours ago. Best price so far was $30 lightning deal a few days ago, though.
DKCR was $44.xx, seems Amazon has been having trouble keeping it and Mario vs DK in stock.

Also Kirby Epic Yarn is $40 now.

Kolgar

Saint Gregory said:
So how long has Fling Smash been $32? And did I miss some awesome DKCR deal overnight or did it sell out on it's own?

I picked up FlingSmash for $29.99 on Thursday. Don't know what price it's been since.

DKCR has been at or near the top of the sales and Wish lists all weekend, so I wouldn't be surprised if it sold out at the $43 price it's been at for much of the weekend.

Davey Cakes

Some of the Wii deals are very nice.

I was thinking of getting Flingsmash, since it's priced less than the singular Wii Remote Pluses but comes with one, and I've been wanting an extra remote. Then there's Kirby for $40. A Boy and His Blob is, like, $16, which is tempting because I think it'd be a good present for my brother. I remember when my brother bought Wario Land: Shake It! for $50 and now it's sitting there at $15. No More Heroes 2 is cheap as hell. Trauma Team. RE4 Wii. ExciteBots. Muramasa. Lots of stuff.

I don't want to blow my wallet to shreds, but Amazon is really egging me on, damn it. :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
3D Dot Game heroes... hmm....

Is there a way to mix orders in Amazon? Like I order Demon's Soul now... then later I order 3D Dot Game Heroes to that same order and save on the shipping? =P

Brashnir

Relix said:
3D Dot Game heroes... hmm....

Is there a way to mix orders in Amazon? Like I order Demon's Soul now... then later I order 3D Dot Game Heroes to that same order and save on the shipping? =P

the lightning deal on Demon's Souls is over now - why not just wait and order them both when 3DDGH goes on sale later? (Or is the Lightning deal still up in some regions?)

also, Amazon Prime.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Brashnir said:
the lightning deal on Demon's Souls is over now - why not just wait and order them both when 3DDGH goes on sale later? (Or is the Lightning deal still up in some regions?)

also, Amazon Prime.

Dammit I always miss the DS deal :lol

Top Bottom